The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I'm so excited for the Walking Dead tonight.

I can't wait to see an adaptation of 'No Way Out' the best comic I've ever read.

• oVER

VERoooommm

AWESOMEO posted: »

I thought we were oVER this

• feels :'/

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Also this might cheer you up now after that

Alt text

• I was use to watch this anime when I was child and there was the hell girl... good anime, good time...

Lee4ever posted: »

So a English dubbing company was given free reign to translate a horror anime how ever they like. This is the outcome. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxJ4VWoeOzs

• Just do a remember that you are never alone because at night when you sleep i am being under your bed listening to you breathe

• Alt text

HahHAHAhahah smOKE WE3333333333333DDDD

• I wonder what they'll fuck up next, I hope the horde kills all the characters that aren't canon with the comics >.>

I'm so excited for the Walking Dead tonight. I can't wait to see an adaptation of 'No Way Out' the best comic I've ever read.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited March 2015

-Jimbles Notronbo

ComingSoon posted: »

Just do a remember that you are never alone because at night when you sleep i am being under your bed listening to you breathe

• sh

-Jimbles Notronbo

• smkOE WE33D ERRYdAy

ComingSoon posted: »

HahHAHAhahah smOKE WE3333333333333DDDD

• Marryjoona

smkOE WE33D ERRYdAy

• I just finished a 5 hour pre-finals math test, God.

• It's supposed to be a 90 minute long episode, the season finale right?

I just need to see what happens to Carl and Jessie. Best scenes in the comic IMO.

I wonder what they'll fuck up next, I hope the horde kills all the characters that aren't canon with the comics >.>

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fKlgxSKNdU

In my life

All I wanted

Was the keeping

Of someone like you

As it turns out

Deeper within me

Love was twisted and pointed at you

• God.

I am here my son, and yes that does "suck"

:P

I just finished a 5 hour pre-finals math test, God.

• You are in the past

Saltlick123 posted: »

WE ARE IN THE FUTURE

• Agoraphobia sucks ;_;

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

How many awards did this company win?

Lee4ever posted: »

So a English dubbing company was given free reign to translate a horror anime how ever they like. This is the outcome. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxJ4VWoeOzs

• I hope your alright lilac :'/ what is that and how does it affect you?

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Agoraphobia sucks ;_;

• I'm wondering why I signed up at this site at all if my profile won't show my various game stats and decisions just because I didn't buy the games directly from the site. Seems counter productive.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited March 2015

This forum isn't for you to see your games stats, it's a place for people who play their games to discuss them. And also this off-topic section :)

Zydrate posted: »

I'm wondering why I signed up at this site at all if my profile won't show my various game stats and decisions just because I didn't buy the games directly from the site. Seems counter productive.

• Oh I'm aware. When I signed up ingame it told me the ttg.io/me link and I go there and it's basically "sorry, no stats here". Like, I don't get the point.

This forum isn't for you to see your games stats, it's a place for people who play their games to discuss them. And also this off-topic section

• It's a form of anxiety.

http://www.anxietycoach.com/agoraphobia.html

I passed my driving test two years ago, but I suffered panic attacks behind the wheel after some incidents and I can't get back in there, and even when I did drive I didn't go far. I also don't go out very far on my own unless someone's with me, but it depends on the places because if it's in town then I'm fine and dandy going off by myself and meeting up with them later. I've had it years since I was a teen, but I didn't realize how serious it was until a few years ago. Stupid therapist isn't helping much and he's the second I've had, so I'm kinda gloomy about it right now :( honestly wish they'd give me some pills to lower the anxiety, because I'm sick of living with it and people not understanding.

Markd4547 posted: »

I hope your alright lilac :'/ what is that and how does it affect you?

• Are you referring to TFTB and GoT? Because if you sync your TellTale account on your platform, you can see bonus choices and their stats.

Oh I'm aware. When I signed up ingame it told me the ttg.io/me link and I go there and it's basically "sorry, no stats here". Like, I don't get the point.

• I noticed that too, I don't know about that.

Oh I'm aware. When I signed up ingame it told me the ttg.io/me link and I go there and it's basically "sorry, no stats here". Like, I don't get the point.

• That sounds terrible I'm sorry you have to deal with that but at least you acknowledged and diagnosed it that's half the battle now you can concentrate on the solution I know your such a kind person around here I really wish you luck and that one day you can overcome this challenge

Lilacsbloom posted: »

It's a form of anxiety. http://www.anxietycoach.com/agoraphobia.html I passed my driving test two years ago, but I suffered panic atta

• Alt text

"You don't alone"

-村岡雅紀

• I didn't buy from Telltale, I bought it on Steam, and I can see my stats.

I'm wondering why I signed up at this site at all if my profile won't show my various game stats and decisions just because I didn't buy the games directly from the site. Seems counter productive.

• Puncake is wonderful guy... can you tell him to give me a little weed? I will kiss him, maybe.

• edited March 2015

That Blue cameo tho.

Also jesus Pun what are you on right now.

Alt text

• Alt text

XD Pretty entertaining convo I honestly just thumbed for the blue cameo tbh tho

BlueShadiw posted: »

That Blue cameo tho. Also jesus Pun what are you on right now.

• Looks like we got a Dangan Ronpa fan here.

And you know what we do to DR fans...

Alt text

Markd4547 posted: »

XD Pretty entertaining convo I honestly just thumbed for the blue cameo tbh tho

• Alt text

Takes the first letter of what your first names is called, add the month of when you was making a birth of yourself in - and you got your spooky Halloween name! (Courtesy of Jimbles Notronbo)

Damp Bum Behind.

• A big freakin fuck head.

THIS THING IS RIGGED

Takes the first letter of what your first names is called, add the month of when you was making a birth of yourself in - and you got your spooky Halloween name! (Courtesy of Jimbles Notronbo) Damp Bum Behind.

• Mine is Juicy Dong Demon

Takes the first letter of what your first names is called, add the month of when you was making a birth of yourself in - and you got your spooky Halloween name! (Courtesy of Jimbles Notronbo) Damp Bum Behind.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Juicy Bum Behind

Sign in to comment in this discussion.