is there any chance that arya stark well be in this game?

shes one of my favorite characters in the tv show.

Comments

• It isn't likely. She just isn't very relevant to the game's plot.

• I seriously doubt it.

• Well, around this point, she's wandering around with the Hound, so I fail to see how she could possibly fit into the storyline aside from a brief cameo.

• They SHOULD have put her in a cameo during the battle scene since she was technically present in the outskirts around Castle Frey during this time before she set off with the Hound and made for Braavos. Sadly, with that chance wasted, she'll now be in a totally different part of the world so our chances of seeing her are slim to none.

• most likely not

• i dont think so. its a story about House forrester. and saving their house from its doom, and Arya stark has no role of saving them, nor the importance anyways lol.... yes house forresters were loyal to house stark but since the red wedding, she alone dont have anything to do with the forresters, i dont think any stark will make an appearance, just how tyrion mentioned sansa in the 1st episode, but i dont think its going to be more than that :D

• No idea. I think we have more of a chance of running into Bran than Arya at this point.

• I think we are more likely to see Bran since he is heading towards north.

• If, as some people think, Rodrik actually survived the Red Wedding (personally doubt it, and even if he did he'd have a crushed pelvis at the very least) it isn't unthinkable that he'd find himself taking shelter with the Brotherhood Without Banners. In which case he could concievably bump into Arya.

• They're probably gonna stick with Cersei, Tyrion, Marg, Ramsay, Jon and Dany. It's plenty of characters.

• Arya and the hound were there when the red wedding happened, but as the next episodes go on, they'll be heading further and further east, towards the Vale. While I love Arya, there's not much chance she'll feature in this story, she's not in the right place at the right time.

We are far more likely to see a cameo of Sansa (next ep maybe?) at the purple wedding, or Bran near the wall, or Theon Greyjoy (once he's become Reek), or Oberyn Martell

I think we'll see Varys at some point soon.

• But Arya leaves the Brotherhood BEFORE the Red Wedding. Hell, she was at the goddamn Red Wedding. She's with the Hound and she has no realistic way of contributing to the story at all.

If, as some people think, Rodrik actually survived the Red Wedding (personally doubt it, and even if he did he'd have a crushed pelvis at th

• i hope she isnt Ellie..

• I doubt it. Once she arrives at her season 5 destination, her whole mission is to be inconspicuous.

I also think that if we do see her, it will be during a cameo, perhaps something parallel to her Mercy chapter.

• I really hope so, telltale has this amazing show but in game version. Hopefully i can see and play as the characters from the series.
    If not telltale should have never created this game and this opportunity should of passed to a different game creator. Like the ones who created lord of the rings. Hopefully this game will be amazing and be able to see or play as the game of thrones characters.

• Your going to be disappointed. We're not going to play as those characters

Survivor Aj posted: »

I really hope so, telltale has this amazing show but in game version. Hopefully i can see and play as the characters from the series. If no

• You didn't do your research on this game, did you?

Survivor Aj posted: »

I really hope so, telltale has this amazing show but in game version. Hopefully i can see and play as the characters from the series. If no

• Maisie Williams (Arya) isn't voice acting in this game. The only character from the show that's gonna be voice acting that we haven't seen yet is Daenerys.

• So, this means that the season will end before the conclusion of the Battle of Wall or that some characters presence is just going to be mentioned?

Maisie Williams (Arya) isn't voice acting in this game. The only character from the show that's gonna be voice acting that we haven't seen yet is Daenerys.

• I assume Gared isn't there for the Battle of the Wall, or he'll just be at a separate part of Castle Black. I'm not sure how they're gonna do it.

TMLC posted: »

So, this means that the season will end before the conclusion of the Battle of Wall or that some characters presence is just going to be mentioned?

• Well… since he is technically a nobody, they can be there (he may even see them) but without getting close or having any interaction at all. This is also a possibility.

I assume Gared isn't there for the Battle of the Wall, or he'll just be at a separate part of Castle Black. I'm not sure how they're gonna do it.

• That hasn't been confirmed though. If your evidence comes from the episode screens, remember that Ramsay and Marge aren't in them yet they have appeared in the game.

Maisie Williams (Arya) isn't voice acting in this game. The only character from the show that's gonna be voice acting that we haven't seen yet is Daenerys.

• I'm not going by the episode screens. You keep thinking we're going to see Stannis this season and odds are that is not going to happen. Stephen Dillane isn't going to be in the game.

That hasn't been confirmed though. If your evidence comes from the episode screens, remember that Ramsay and Marge aren't in them yet they have appeared in the game.

• Why are you making it sound like its so final though? Its not like Telltale has confirmed that we won't or will be seeing these characters yet, its highly possible that we will.

I'm not going by the episode screens. You keep thinking we're going to see Stannis this season and odds are that is not going to happen. Stephen Dillane isn't going to be in the game.

• Only if a character gets to Braavos. Could be next season.

• Hm, what was Arya doing by the time the Purple Wedding was happening?

I don't remember very clearly.

• edited March 2015

Do you know the voice actors all the way to EP 6? How?

Or are you just bluffing?

• I'm not sure, but I think she was in Harrenhall.

Pride posted: »

Hm, what was Arya doing by the time the Purple Wedding was happening? I don't remember very clearly.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.