Episode 3 Release Date Discussion- PC/Mac/PSN US Mar 24 - Xbox 360/One/PSN EU Mar 25 - iOS Mar 26

Comments

• Hey, atleast he has something in common with his father :)

Gryff looks disgusting. That hair...shudders Not saying TellTale did a bad job in designing him. I think they did it well.

• Also, if Royland dies, Ironrath is completely screwed.

• M24 YA'ALLLL

• Oh Rodrik, I fear for his life... I'm not ready for this episode!

• M25 for all us European console peasants

M24 YA'ALLLL

• That's why I edited my comment. The episode still comes out tomorrow so whatever.

72 people isn't that many.

• There are 164 in-game at this time, so it seems people are definitely getting in one last playthrough of Episode 2.

That's why I edited my comment. The episode still comes out tomorrow so whatever.

• Oh gosh... I kept the knife I murdered Damien with. Seems I'll be screwed when they search my room LOL

BlueShadiw posted: »

Trailer's out! I'll put the link here for someone to edit into the thread

• HiroVoidHiroVoid Moderator

It could still be on your person, so that could still be safe. Luckily, it looks like I won't be rewinding since I remember saying I'd only rewind if I got the opportunity to ditch the knife in a better place rather than keeping it with me.

• edited March 2015

Tomorrow?Alt text

• You betcha

Tomorrow?

• maybe that is going to be what would save you... at least with a knife you are not defenceless

• 2 episodes in one week, one for GOT AND one for TFTB??????? Holy shit, this is Telltale history!

• Gryff Whitehill is the epitome of handsomeness. I already know I'm going to like him.

• A good punch to the face would make it better.. nah I'm lying.

Gryff looks disgusting. That hair...shudders Not saying TellTale did a bad job in designing him. I think they did it well.

• edited March 2015

Gryff Whitehill is the epitome of handsomeness

Alt text

Gryff Whitehill is the epitome of handsomeness. I already know I'm going to like him.

• edited March 2015

This is going to be intense... and omg why do I have to work that evening!! (its downloadable at 6pm for me. I have to work till 11pm) D:

Alt text

• Holy crap, tomorrow!

HYPE

Alt text

• Too much awesome in that trailer!! Don't think I'll hate Gryff as much as Ludd though for some reason.

• That was a great trailer!

• Mtfo i was the only one with 24th March.

WalkerHH93 posted: »

I told ya all! M24 is real m8s!

• I feel like Telltale are putting much more focus on GoT than Tales.

• edited March 2015

Anyone else notice that the music are passages from the shows music? The first one I'm not sure of, think it's one of Daenarys' themes, but the second half is the music that played when Ned Stark fought Jaime Lannister in Season 1 ('Small Pack of Wolves').

• It is, well spotted :) maybe an epic sword fight in the episode too?

Davissons posted: »

Anyone else notice that the music are passages from the shows music? The first one I'm not sure of, think it's one of Daenarys' themes, but

• Alt text

Gryff Whitehill is the epitome of handsomeness. I already know I'm going to like him.

• Yeah, I thought it would be stupid to throw his bloody knife into the bushes if coal boy can make Damien disappear for good. The other guard knows we were last seen with Damien, and finding the knife in the bushes wouldn't help if we say we don't know what happened to him. I guess we gonna have to lie out butts off 0.0

HiroVoid posted: »

It could still be on your person, so that could still be safe. Luckily, it looks like I won't be rewinding since I remember saying I'd only rewind if I got the opportunity to ditch the knife in a better place rather than keeping it with me.

• My thoughts exactly. I tend to grab everything I can get a hold of, hehe :)

desd960 posted: »

maybe that is going to be what would save you... at least with a knife you are not defenceless

• Based off of the trailer, looks like both Gared and Royland will be having a kickass sword fight

It is, well spotted maybe an epic sword fight in the episode too?

• edited March 2015

Jesus that trailer was fucking amazing. If the episode is as good as it looks, then this will officially be my favorite Telltale series.

Unfortunately, I can't play it till Friday. So I will see you all then when I finish the episode ;(

Alt text

(Best gif I could find)

• Holy shit

• I just threw up a little. That is the face only a mother could love.

• Well, GoT definitely has more of a mainstream appeal than Borderlands would have. In that, I can see why they would put a bit more effort as far as marketing. Still, quality-wise, I think Tales has still been great and has been just as good if not better than GoT.

I feel like Telltale are putting much more focus on GoT than Tales.

• 'Til the day we meet again...

Jesus that trailer was fucking amazing. If the episode is as good as it looks, then this will officially be my favorite Telltale series.

• For the last time, they have separate teams. Jesus, Borderlands fans need to stop with the unnecessary hate.

I feel like Telltale are putting much more focus on GoT than Tales.

• Steam unlocks it at 18:00 (London Time)

Daniel354 posted: »

Whao almost accurate to the second. The 24th it is. Too bad I'll come home late tomorrow Oh well, I hope it gets unlocked in the evening

• Aye!

Gryff Whitehill has a punchable face

• What shocked me even more than it be released tomorrow was that Xbox One had the same release date as PC. Now I won't have to suffer through a day like Atlas Mugged avoiding the forum for spoilers.

• OMG MIRA IS GOING TO GET IN SO MUCH TROUBLE! IT'S OFFICIAL!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.