Cersei send Damien to Mira?

GOT E3 TRAILER QUOTES
"I hope that at least you agree with me that OUR handmaiden should know her place."
Cersei to Margaery :P
It seems similiar to Damien's quote when he wanted to kill my wife;
"...A handmaiden should know her place.".
Cersei also said something about Tyrion and Mira and their relationship. :p

Comments

• It's nice that you set a spoiler warning, but please try to keep spoilers out of the titles too, for those of us who don't watch the trailer. You have my thanks.

• Bruh there have already been threads speculating aboit Damiem being sent by Cersei before the trailer

rousseau posted: »

It's nice that you set a spoiler warning, but please try to keep spoilers out of the titles too, for those of us who don't watch the trailer. You have my thanks.

• Right. But look, if I read "Cersei send Damien to Mira?" with a spoiler warning below some minutes after the trailer came out - it's obvious that the trailer featured something along these lines. Well, nevermind. I should probably just log off until the ep releases.

Bruh there have already been threads speculating aboit Damiem being sent by Cersei before the trailer

• I wouldn't be surprised. I hate that bitch

• It's a clear possibility but I'm starting to think it might be too obvious. I still suspect the two merchants Tyrion blew off in favor of me(Mira).

• edited March 2015

Since I heard what Cersei said in the trailer, I'm more inclined to believe it. I still suspect the two Whitehill merchants more.

• edited March 2015

I still not sure if Cersei sent him. Okay he wear a Lannister-Amor... I hope I will be surprised if we ever really hear who sent him and why. After rewatching season 1 and a bit of season 2 of the series GOT: It's possible that Joffrey sent him just for his amusement and to torture Magaery. (not serious)

After the trailer I have a bigger question - the same feeling I had in the "Next time" segment. So if I as Mira don't kill Damien. Will the coal boy Tom kill him? How realistic is it for him to win in the situation we left him? He seems to be alive it doesn't matter if you save him or not - so I still think: He is not what he seems to be.

• I feel this would be way too big of a plothole to just ignore. I'm sure Mira will have the option to address the fact that Coalboy somehow survived if you chose to run away.

Liki91 posted: »

I still not sure if Cersei sent him. Okay he wear a Lannister-Amor... I hope I will be surprised if we ever really hear who sent him and why

• I'm torn. Idk if it was Cersei or that merchant (he threatened Mira in the trailer). I'll probably be more careful with that dude.

• edited March 2015

No. Why would she do that? She had no reason to hate Mira to the point of assassinating her, at the time.

Murdering the handmaiden of her son's soon-to-be Queen is too reckless. Cersei wasn't that desperate yet.

• Probably, or it could be the Whitehills. But, being a Lannister soldier, Cersei probably did send Damien.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.