The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I got 3 telltale games and tokyo jungle for under four dollars. And now GoT tomorrow wtf have I done? I need help. I am become pomeranian.

• Imgur.

AWESOMEO posted: »

wheRE DO YOU FIND THIS SHIT

• Hi, guys. I'm new here. Just wanted to say hi c:

• Hello new friend.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Hi, guys. I'm new here. Just wanted to say hi c:

• How are you?

Hello new friend.

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited March 2015

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• Every day I die a little more. How are you?

How are you?

• Hope things get better for you. I'm at work right now, but since my co-workers didn't expect me to come today, they didn't have anything for me to do, so I'm here ;P

Every day I die a little more. How are you?

• are you high or...?_?

• thank =)

Tried weed a few times before. Not really my thing to be honest with you. Anyways, nice to meet you AWESOMEO

• Tried weed a few times before. Not really my thing to be honest with you. Anyways, nice to meet you AWESOMEO

are you high or...?_?

• Where do you get these?...

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited March 2015

Just look it up on facebook, there's a shitfest of these there. I recommend Jimbles Notronbo.

Where do you get these?...

• Dis is why i don't use facebook. That and the part that its just girls that are my friends posting 20 selfies per day

Just look it up on facebook, there's a shitfest of these there. I recommend Jimbles Notronbo.

• Really? The likes of Jimbles are the only reason I still use facebook xD

Dis is why i don't use facebook. That and the part that its just girls that are my friends posting 20 selfies per day

• Shit.

Now you've seen a Canadian curse. You may now die happy.

Markd4547 posted: »

Holy balls! XD WOAH That was a borderline curse by a Canadian I never taught I'd see the day :'O

• Updates to Whatever's On Your Mind

Hey guys, just a quick heads up - You guys can still post pictures/videos/etc here in this thread, but I'm making a new "Whatever Makes You Laugh" thread. Pictures, videos, etc are OK in moderate amounts and are still allowed here as always, but if you only want to share and look at funny pictures, we'd prefer that you use the "Whatever Makes You Laugh" thread. I figure this idea is a win-win, as you guys can still post pictures here and you get a new thread to do so!

I don't think this will be a very big change, but just in case, the main post in both of the threads will describe what the thread is for.

Basically...

• Whatever's On Your Mind - Same thing as always; small talk, silliness, etc. We'd like to ask that you use pictures/videos/etc in normal, moderate amounts
    • NEW - Whatever Makes You Laugh - New thread; share and look at funny pictures/memes/gifs/videos/comics/etc from across the web to your heart's content.

(Just in case you were curious, I'm not going to go through with the idea to close the thread at various intervals unless I find a good reason for doing so, as you guys didn't seem interested in that.)

Also, I'm going to ask that from here on out that you guys use spoiler tags for posts that have a really tall picture and/or lots of pictures in one post. Thanks!

• I like this change, good work! :D

Updates to Whatever's On Your Mind Hey guys, just a quick heads up - You guys can still post pictures/videos/etc here in this thread, but

• 12 Years after we thought we survived 2012........there was a edit to the mega-thread......

THE END IS COMING

• You might hate this since it could sound weird in a foreign language, but this song is so dear to my heart that I can't not share it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JA6pQoxQ5z8

Studio version:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfX8u88vkHs

These couple of days

I've been feeling horrible

I'm constantly reminded

I'm constantly reminded-

That you have a future

You have a future with him

He must be content

He must be certified

That I'm alone, got nothing left

So how'm I not broken yet?

So I open both my eyes now, look at the sky

I'm all alone

And you must've bought

Sure you bought everything

And he's not saying a thing

Yeah he's not saying shit

I still can't believe

How easy it is to fall

They say he's competent (so what?)

They also say he's old-

How'm I alone, got nothing left

So how'm I not broken yet?

• oi m8 what to heck?????

• OK I know there's a maymay thread but I HAVE to post just one more here because it's making me CRY

Alt text

• edited March 2015

Holy fucking fuckity dick sucking cunt licking shitting assholes fucking holy shit motherfucking asswipe dipshit fuckers godammn fucking fuckface FUUUUCK!

Markd4547 posted: »

Holy balls! XD WOAH That was a borderline curse by a Canadian I never taught I'd see the day :'O

• The last 5 or so episodes of Season 5 of The Walking Dead are all references to a speech Dale gave back in Season 1 of the show. The speech:

I give you the mausoleum of all hope and desire, which will fit your individual needs no better than it did mine or my father's before me, I give it to you not that you may Remember time, but that you may Forget it for a moment now and then and not Spend all of your breath Trying to Conquer it.

• edited March 2015

Alt text

I love Canada very nice bruh we need more badass Canadians like this XDD

Holy fucking fuckity dick sucking cunt licking shitting assholes fucking holy shit motherfucking asswipe dipshit fuckers godammn fucking fuckface FUUUUCK!

• Hey everyone :P I missed the change lmao

• oi, fite me u cunthead

oi m8 what to heck?????

• Hey new guy.

ComingSoon posted: »

Hey everyone :P I missed the change lmao

• We're not new ok

Hey new guy.

• O: Good idea!

Eat

• JenniferJennifer Moderator

That reminds me of an animation from the Sega Sonic the Hedgehog arcade game. :P

Sonic is stuck

OK I know there's a maymay thread but I HAVE to post just one more here because it's making me CRY

• Thanks I thought of it on my own

O: Good idea!

• LMfao, yeah xD

Jennifer posted: »

That reminds me of an animation from the Sega Sonic the Hedgehog arcade game. :P

• Aww you smarty pants, you!

Thanks I thought of it on my own

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited March 2015

So I said, “wear that tuke”,

The one that doesn’t fit you quite right.

The one that makes you look like beauty is something you can put aside for a moment-

That lasts just long enough it lets you handcuff your makeup to the bathroom mirror,

Let you leave your eyeshadow behind.

Let you find your way back to me, because today I need you quicker than lipstick will allow.

I need you like this second is going to run out any minute, and it’s already starting to feel like half-past now.

“Wear your mittens”, I said.

The ones you thought were red even though they were actually orange.

It’s just that you were colorblind, and I didn’t have the heart to remind you, because they were your favorite.

You always asked me what to wear,

And I would stare at you as if for a second I wouldn’t answer.

Of course, I always did.

Hid my affections, and my response:

“wear that smile” I said.

That one you wear when you see me.

That one you wear to bed.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.