How Did You Come Back On Lord Andros?

As Mira, how did you return Andros' attitude? I was mean and said something like, I don't care who you tell.

Comments

• I think i ignored him... Can't remember clearly.

Do you remember what the other options were?

• Something like I'm sorry, There is no need for threats, and [stare him down]. Also, silence.

Arya_Stupid posted: »

I think i ignored him... Can't remember clearly. Do you remember what the other options were?

• I just told him I was sorry, basically. I knew that it wouldn't really have an affect on what would happen as a result of me screwing the Whitehills over, but I figured it'd be best not to just piss off the merchants more than I already did. I was more wary about the calmer merchant. It's always the nicer ones that end up being the most dangerous.

• Actually, now i remember. i said that theres no need for threats. I kindof wanted to seem above all the petty bullshit, because Tyrion had just caught me drinking stolen wine. Not a good look for someone whose family in in pretty dire straights.

Something like I'm sorry, There is no need for threats, and [stare him down]. Also, silence.

• I told him I didn't care who he told I did the same thing in episode one to Lord Whitehill.

• Yeah. I agree.

Arya_Stupid posted: »

Actually, now i remember. i said that theres no need for threats. I kindof wanted to seem above all the petty bullshit, because Tyrion had just caught me drinking stolen wine. Not a good look for someone whose family in in pretty dire straights.

• I agree... but now I'm scared.

I just told him I was sorry, basically. I knew that it wouldn't really have an affect on what would happen as a result of me screwing the Wh

• I did that too, then they sent Damien to kill Mira.

I told him I didn't care who he told I did the same thing in episode one to Lord Whitehill.

• YUP!

I did that too, then they sent Damien to kill Mira.

• ...And we all know how this ended xD

I told him I didn't care who he told I did the same thing in episode one to Lord Whitehill.

• Stared him down

Alt text

• Yeah... lol

TheCatWolf posted: »

...And we all know how this ended xD

• Aw yeah!

Stared him down

• Is there a video of this?

Stared him down

• I have a play through on my YT channel, the link is in my bio page. Granted the quality isn't good (that's what happens when you play this game on a 6 year laptop), but it is what it is. I believe it's the beginning of part 4.

musdy posted: »

Is there a video of this?

• How did he react to that?

Stared him down

• He just gets pissed off, goes, "Pfft," a notification appears saying, "Lord Andros disliked your silence," and he leaves.

How did he react to that?

• edited March 2015

Told him no need for threats with a shit eating smirk and then I killed his hired assassin, both those merchants better watch their ass because if I get a chance I will kill them both.

• You make it sound like Mira's gonna barge in with a shotgun. XD

Told him no need for threats with a shit eating smirk and then I killed his hired assassin, both those merchants better watch their ass because if I get a chance I will kill them both.

• edited March 2015

I channeled Clementine and death glared them down.

I am the most dangerous handmaiden in Westeros. The Whitehills don't know what they're messing with.

• Alt text

Pride posted: »

I channeled Clementine and death glared them down. I am the most dangerous handmaiden in Westeros. The Whitehills don't know what they're messing with.

• Oh! Cool! My notification was "Lord Andros will remember your defiance."

He just gets pissed off, goes, "Pfft," a notification appears saying, "Lord Andros disliked your silence," and he leaves.

• AW YEAH!

• I couldn't remember exactly what it said, I was just going off of memory. As you can see, my memory is shit.

Oh! Cool! My notification was "Lord Andros will remember your defiance."

• No, I was just saying that that was the reaction I got when I said something like I don't care who you tell. So, I was saying it was cool that you got that reaction. Lol

I couldn't remember exactly what it said, I was just going off of memory. As you can see, my memory is shit.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.