Is anyone else worried about Talia?

What did she mean when she talked with Rodrick in the end of episode 3. Any Ideas?

Comments

• Perhaps she is the 5th protagonist.

• Could be.In the 'next time' trailer we can see someone taking the lords sword. Maybe Talia? Badass Talia^^

• I think it was Rodrick, he seems to be healing

Michelbigby posted: »

Could be.In the 'next time' trailer we can see someone taking the lords sword. Maybe Talia? Badass Talia^^

• I just hope it doesn´t lead to her death. She´s my favourite NPC.

• Mine too!

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I just hope it doesn´t lead to her death. She´s my favourite NPC.

• We had five protagonists already. We won't get a new one for everyone who dies.

Perhaps she is the 5th protagonist.

• That talk actually made me feel like those two are going to be the only ones from Ironrath who survive. She's already said in Episode 1 that she indulged a little in learning to fight with a sword, so I'm guessing she's just saying she wants to take it further and actually not feel helpless. In a way, I'm glad because it means she wants to defend herself and that means her chances of dying have gone down significantly provided that she doesn't make trouble for herself.

Honestly I don't think they'll kill her. No Forresters have died in two Episodes and she seems like an ideal candidate for a POV character if they make a second season.

I just don't want her to turn into Arya. Let her learn to fight, sure, but make sure she stays who she is and doesn't change radically.

• I am fully convinced it means her having to seduce/marry somebody. Most likely marriage and most likely to a Whitehall....most likely the unmarried Gryff looking for a bride. Since we hate him, and she hates him i'm fully convinced it will be Rodrik's choice with her willing to do it.

Or to marry somebody else that the game will have us dislike.

• ooh god no x_x poor Talia.

But you might be right, and i'm sure it would infuriates so much people ahah.

I am fully convinced it means her having to seduce/marry somebody. Most likely marriage and most likely to a Whitehall....most likely the un

• Nnnnnnnnnnnot gonna happen if it's Rodrik's decision.

I am fully convinced it means her having to seduce/marry somebody. Most likely marriage and most likely to a Whitehall....most likely the un

• That's what I thought too, when she said anything. Brrrrrrr.

• Talia will be fine, Rodrik will recover and avenge!

• Marriage, secret killing, or both. She'll do anything for family, like any proper Forrester.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.