E. F. + L. W. = A & T & R

edited March 2015 in Game Of Thrones

Did anyone get the feel that Elissa and Lud Whitehill have something going on? Did anyone noticed in Ep 1 how differently he behaved when she came into the hall? And did anyone notice how Whitehill kids and blonde Forresters have same hair color? And how Asher has same face shape as Gwyn?

Comments

• Considering Elissa comes from a Southern House, and I doubt she and Lord Whitehill were ever alone, I think nahh..

Plus incest with Asher and Gwyn. Everyone loves that.

• hahaha so that's why they sent Asher away? Not do to the family feud it is couse they are brother and sister. lol that is actually very Game of Thrones...

• She sent a letter to him behind your back asking him to bring Ryon. So its obvious there are secret communications between them and a lot of what we dont know

Considering Elissa comes from a Southern House, and I doubt she and Lord Whitehill were ever alone, I think nahh.. Plus incest with Asher and Gwyn. Everyone loves that.

• I doubt all 3 could be But E+L could = A

• Plus incest with Asher and Gwyn.

wat

Considering Elissa comes from a Southern House, and I doubt she and Lord Whitehill were ever alone, I think nahh.. Plus incest with Asher and Gwyn. Everyone loves that.

• Well, I did think Asher got sent away for something other then just the Gwen thing...but that..Shivers

• edited March 2015

What about Ethan he had brown hair and he was Talia's twin. Are you implying than they're half-twins?

• If the OP's theory is true, and Asher and Gwyn would be brothers and sisters, there relationship would have been incestuous.

Plus incest with Asher and Gwyn. wat

• It can happen
    http://www.babycenter.com/0_strange-but-true-twins-can-have-different-fathers_10364945.bc

Maybe Ludd didnt pull out so she ran to Gregor the Good to make sure there are no suspicions raised XD

Drakonys posted: »

What about Ethan he had brown hair and he was Talia's twin. Are you implying than they're half-twins?

• Well, don't know about you lot, but after that scene with Rodrik and Gwyn, my ships are kinda ramming each other :|

• Omid's catOmid's cat Banned
    edited March 2015

I've created a theory; twins are Ludd's kids, because he had affair with lady F. There are resemblances. Whitehill doesn't know but he would be mad, hearing that Ramsay killed his son, lord of House Forrester.

• I don't think Lady Forrester cheated with whitehill. But I am pretty sure she is plotting something behind Rodericks back. Either with Ludd or with Gwyn. Maybe there is no real traitor but lady Forrester is scheming with Gwyn to keep Rodrick down and secure the life of Royin.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.