North Grove

I don't know about the rest of y'all, but I'm getting the hell out of dodge as soon as I can with Cotter.

Comments

• So pissed at Cotter. I chose every option to confront him about his thievery, then told him i would still be his friend, as long as he didn't steal from me.

Then, the fucker stole from me! I wish i could have fought him then. Grrrr...

• I really don't want to abandon the watch, but from the looks of that preview of the next episode I probably won't have a choice.

• edited March 2015

oh man....I actually believed Cotter was telling the truth about stealing potatoes for his sister...........

Alt text

Alt text

• Same, still hoping there's a way where you could stay with the Night's Watch. I want to go to Craster's Keep with Jon Snow, lol.

I really don't want to abandon the watch, but from the looks of that preview of the next episode I probably won't have a choice.

• Why does Cotter want to desert and return north of the wall when 100,000 of his wildling brethren so desperately want to hide behind that big magic wall. Surely he knows whats going on up there

• Good point. My guess is he's been south of the wall for so long he doesn't know about Mance Rayder.

tmsmyth4 posted: »

Why does Cotter want to desert and return north of the wall when 100,000 of his wildling brethren so desperately want to hide behind that big magic wall. Surely he knows whats going on up there

• definitly. Best guess is he's a spy for mance. I mean it's easy to spy at the watch. You just go there tell em you have been sentenced for theft and that's it. Maybe it's even true what he tells us: He didn't want to spy but steal weapons for the attack. would make sense too.

tmsmyth4 posted: »

Why does Cotter want to desert and return north of the wall when 100,000 of his wildling brethren so desperately want to hide behind that big magic wall. Surely he knows whats going on up there

• Cotter might not even be a wildling. It could just be more of his BS.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.