Telltale's conspiracy theory :O

What if telltale actually goes to the community discussions to have ideas about the upcoming episodes?

Comments

• Then I'll be quick:

1. Cotter the Potato Fucker must survive.

2. Elaena Glenmore must survive.

3. Gwyn Whitehill must survive.

4. Gryff Whitehill must survive and become Lord of Ironrath and Highpoint.

• edited March 2015

They are, one of their people said they are looking through the forums for ideas and how to improve the game.I don't remember who said it though.

• Now that you said that they might oppose you :(

But now that i said this they might actually do what you said xD??

Then I'll be quick: * Cotter the Potato Fucker must survive. * Elaena Glenmore must survive. * Gwyn Whitehill must survive. * Gryff Whitehill must survive and become Lord of Ironrath and Highpoint.

• And they're all dead...

Then I'll be quick: * Cotter the Potato Fucker must survive. * Elaena Glenmore must survive. * Gwyn Whitehill must survive. * Gryff Whitehill must survive and become Lord of Ironrath and Highpoint.

• ArthurVArthurV Telltale Alumni
    edited March 2015

There's no conspiracy, but we definitely appreciate all the awesome feedback from players! That's one of the joys of episodic development. :-)

• Any examples of things from the fans that have affected development? For example, were any characters expanded on because they were more popular than expected?

ArthurV posted: »

There's no conspiracy, but we definitely appreciate all the awesome feedback from players! That's one of the joys of episodic development. :-)

• Wasn't the juice box thing from The Walking Dead: Season Two used a bit later on because of the feedback?

JakeSt123 posted: »

Any examples of things from the fans that have affected development? For example, were any characters expanded on because they were more popular than expected?

• coughKennycough

Any examples of things from the fans that have affected development? For example, were any characters expanded on because they were more popular than expected?

• Possibly Loader Bot.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.