More or Less interaction with TV characters?

edited March 2015 in Game Of Thrones

Do you think that the game would be better with more interaction with TV (or book) characters, or less interaction with these characters?

Comments

• Less, since those aren't going to die any time soon. Ramsay should not have killed Ethan, that way we can get revenge.

• More. As in TWD, i love every direct link to the show - but I'd wish the models were a bit better. It looks a lot better on the One than on the 360, at least.

• Less. I still like the game alot, but the King's Landing parts feel a bit out of place sometimes.

Also, I always thought Telltale Games came to life through original characters, in TWD for example, I liked it that they gave Glenn and Hershel a short role, but was really glad they then told their own story with their own characters.

• More if it's just short scenes, cameos and nods(like Ramsey)

Less if it's as important characters(like Tyrion and Margaery)

• Less please. Jon Snow is starting to act like he's in love with Gared. :P

• edited March 2015

I assume if this does good enough for a second season our revenge will be taking sides with Stannis against the Boltons. Since in the books it's mentioned the The Forrester troops are with him anyway.

Less, since those aren't going to die any time soon. Ramsay should not have killed Ethan, that way we can get revenge.

• Less, and I hope that it still goes more in that direction. This episode had the least interaction of the TV show characters and I hope it stays along those lines.

• edited March 2015

Maybe he is. >:)

ninoobz posted: »

Less please. Jon Snow is starting to act like he's in love with Gared. :P

Sign in to comment in this discussion.