Best episode yet?

Is it just me or was this the best episode yet? I found the choices were tougher to make, all the characters stories mattered, and overall it was by far a more entertaining and well done episode.

Comments

• edited March 2015

So far I think every episode surpassed the previous one, which is a good sign.

I have a little complain about Episode 3 though, and that is, too many cuts/interruptions/character switches. Keeping the same content but with less switches would've been better in my opinion. At some points I was like "Hmm, how do I get over this with Rodrik" and then I'm switched to Mira/Asher. Then switched back to him 15 minutes later. Due to this I think it was harder to really feel like you shared the situation of the characters sometimes.

It's just a small complain, I really liked this episode :D

• I agree that episode 3 is the best yet! I even think it's the best of all telltale game episodes ever, as far as thrill and suspense goes! Simply fantastic! To me the constant character switch felt great! It is actually one of the things I thought was absolute cleverly done! Each situation was so stressful, that at the point of character switch I felt 2 seconds of the illusion of relief, and then wham, right back into another horrible situation! I never felt, in any game, I had to be that much on my toes. I enjoyed the challenges in TWD2 as Clem the "peacekeeper", also mighty stressful. But in GOT episode 3 you have to attack from so many different angles and with different approaches, I simply LOVED that challenge and hated it at the same time :)

Byakuren posted: »

So far I think every episode surpassed the previous one, which is a good sign. I have a little complain about Episode 3 though, and that

• I guess that's one way of seeing things.

Anyway, we both enjoyed this Episode in the end, so it's all good :D

VicMasina posted: »

I agree that episode 3 is the best yet! I even think it's the best of all telltale game episodes ever, as far as thrill and suspense goes! S

• I love the episode and I care about the Forresters. :)

I personally feel that they are getting better at switching the characters.

• Without a doubt the best episode yet. The scene when you stand up to Gryff as Rodrik is maybe the best thing Telltale has ever created. Amazing!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.