Sera is the literal worst

2»

Comments

• Eh, I felt like for everything she has on me, I have something on her. Unless she was lying all the way through but I somehow doubt that. I asked for her help but I don't think that's going to actually have a bad effect. Even if she's talking me down to Lady Margaery, who cares? Margaery is useless anyways and it's not like there's much I can do about it.

• I'm not sure what to think of Sera, but I still wouldn't trust her although she did stick up for me in the court with Cersei and Margaery...

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Eh, she seems cool, even though I personally do think she'll stab me in the back, but whatever, she seems like an interesting character to me.

• The thing that annoys me is that the game is kinda trying to force you into trusting her--but I don't want to trust her because she strikes me as the type who'll rat Mira out to Cersei in return for, say, a marriage.

• I really don't know about her. After episode 2 I thought that she's maybe a spy of Cersei. That would be an excuse for the wine.

Sera is difficult. I really want to believe that we're friends, I've always been nice to her, at least. Neverheless she seems to be waiting for every oppotrunity to catch you off guard, and hell there's even the option to doubt her infront of Margaery... dunno

• I don't trust her... I feel like she'd eagerly sell me out. But since I am desperate for help, I have no choice but to talk to her and hope I'm wrong.

• I haven't trusted Sera from the first episode. She's way too nosey and I feel she's going to keep getting in the way of me trying to help my family. She doesn't seem to get that I have a lot to deal with, and I'm not comfortable with her knowing all of it yet. I have no patience for her. I wish I could just distance myself from her without being a jerk about it, but she's always freakin' there! I have a strong feeling she's going to throw you under the bus the first chance she gets, regardless of how nice or stand-offish you've been. I don't like her.

• Well.... You're welcome internet.

imageSera w/ Kenny-stash photo Sera-Kenny monster thing_zpsmc63p8ky.jpg" alt="Alt text" title="Optional title" />

HiroVoid posted: »

So she's your best friend if you're friendly with her and a douche if you're not. Sounds like we've got our new Kenny character! Someone just needs to edit his mustache on her now.

• edited March 2015

Trust no one

1.) "These hoes ain't loyal"

-Kings Landing 

• I think Sera's played the game perfectly. She's now Margery no 1 handmaiden and Mira is on the outer.

• I think the smirk you're reffering to is more playful not triumphant I actually really like Sera.

• I helped her earlier with Margaery, however once i told her that my family is more important than anything thats when she began rubbing it in.

• edited March 2015

I hope she gets married to Moon Boy.

F-ck Sera.

• I think she is jealous. You know, she is a bastard and Mira is from a noble house. She was really irritating with her "I will help you if you say please". I'm curious why Margaery became so Hars in this episode. Maybe she told her something?

• We are so nice to each other. She even said that she will try to persuade Margaery to not replace me as my handmaiden.

That stupid coal boy on the other hand is garbage.

• It was so cute when she wanted me to beg for her help. As if she had any influence on Margaery.

• She's perfectly nice in my playthrough, you just have to tolerate her constant complaining. As long as you don't belittle her problems or throw her under the bus, she's nice enough. Not saying I'd trust her, but I don't dislike her.

• ikr? I was like "girl, you literally have been the alpha handmaiden for less than 24 hrs. Stand down."

rousseau posted: »

It was so cute when she wanted me to beg for her help. As if she had any influence on Margaery.

• But really, Sera's "smirking, triumphant, smile" was so annoying, and her offering to help me sounded really fake. I also dislike the way her tone and expression changes dramatically from time to time.

Does anyone have a gif or photo of that horrid smirk she pulls, again well done to the artists because it was a new expression. I need a hate sustaining image in my mind

SanQae posted: »

I was nice to her all the time, I just didn't promise I would find her a damn husband, because Margaery was already pissed with me. But r

• alpha handmaiden

Heh, there's one for the books! :p

RykaStar posted: »

ikr? I was like "girl, you literally have been the alpha handmaiden for less than 24 hrs. Stand down."

• Alt text

But really, Sera's "smirking, triumphant, smile" was so annoying, and her offering to help me sounded really fake. I also dislike the way he

• Haha me too, didn't trust her at all. I originally didn't trust the coal boy either but when he saved me I figured maybe he's out to help me in general, one of varys spies.

I have been treating her like a shit head the whole time and I am glad I did.

• 'Gregor will remember this'.
    STABBED IN THE BACK
    DIES

:(

HiroVoid posted: »

And notifications don't lie.

• I wanted to trust her and be her friend up to the point where she was rubbing it in Mira's face about Marge looking for a new handmaiden and how she would need Sera's help. At that point, I was convinced Sera would say whatever dirt she could about Mira to Marge if it means that Mira gets sent away and she takes up the spot as the favorite handmaiden. I don't like nor do I trust her.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.