Could the traitor depend on your decisions?

We are arguing here, who is the traitor and there are valid theories for all candidates out. So far so good.

But: what if the traitor is either duncan, royland or lady forrester, depending on our decisions.

Duncan or Royland - it could be the person we decided not to make sentinel. Would explain why they weren't there when Ethan died. Lady Forrester could depend if you kissed the ring and allowed her other son to attend the funeral.

My theory is: Lady Forrester is the traitor if you did not kiss the ring. If you kissed the ring it would be the person you didn't name as sentinel.

Would be pretty cool from telltale. I mean the basic storyline could be the same anyway, but decisions would matter at least.

Comments

• Eh, it be confusing because almost everything would be different.

This is one of the few things I want to be linear.

• yeah but that is how it should be. I want influence if I play such a game.

• No thought at all of it being Ortengryn?

I was stupid though and trusted Lady Forrester. Shouldn't have. Maybe. I think. Ugh.

I don't know, but I'm leaning towards Duncan no matter the choices we've made. He's... a bit of a snake I think.

• edited March 2015

could be Ortengryn, too. But there were no chances to piss him of really. I would make him a suspect of being the traitor and then reveal the truth as set out above - if I was telltale.

SpiderPig posted: »

No thought at all of it being Ortengryn? I was stupid though and trusted Lady Forrester. Shouldn't have. Maybe. I think. Ugh. I don't know, but I'm leaning towards Duncan no matter the choices we've made. He's... a bit of a snake I think.

• True. Although he wanted to bargain with the ironwood. If we didn't choose to follow his advice, he might have reacted somehow. But I doubt its him.

could be Ortengryn, too. But there were no chances to piss him of really. I would make him a suspect of being the traitor and then reveal the truth as set out above - if I was telltale.

• By the way, your name is amazing.

True. Although he wanted to bargain with the ironwood. If we didn't choose to follow his advice, he might have reacted somehow. But I doubt its him.

• I cant take credit for it, as I'm sure you know. :)

By the way, your name is amazing.

• lol

I cant take credit for it, as I'm sure you know.

• Did you ever think this could be where the choice to tell Lady Forrester/Otengryn about the North Grove comes into play. I think it's one of them.

• For some reason I think it is Duncan... I named him as my sentinel but I still think he has a motive simply as Gryff called him his dog. I would be very surprised if it was Lady Forrester, I don't want to think it is her, but she has been going a little bit mad lately so there is a chance it could be her. Even though I choose to share with her that there was a traitor in our council. I personally think it is the Maester.. he has been very quiet through all this and he is the least likely person to be suspected.

• If you can't trust your mother, who can you trust?
    I say it's the Maester.

• Ditto. I'm starting to think the Maester is so nosy because he is actually trying to uncover what Duncan is hiding.

For some reason I think it is Duncan... I named him as my sentinel but I still think he has a motive simply as Gryff called him his dog. I w

• I hope it´s not the mother...I told her about the traitor. Maybe I shouldn´t have.

• could well be

Did you ever think this could be where the choice to tell Lady Forrester/Otengryn about the North Grove comes into play. I think it's one of them.

• edited March 2015

I honestly think it's the Maester because originally I thought he was fine, but then there were the choices to drink or not to drink the milk of the poppy which kind of made him suspicious, unless that choice meant an entirely different thing like speaking with your mother..... Anyway, I think it's him because he wasn't present when Ethan was murdered nor when the funeral took place. Furthermore, I think it's the Maester because 1. Why would your mother be a traitor to the Whitehills in the first place? 2. Duncan seems pretty loyal as Gregor put his trust in only Gared and Duncan to find the North Grove. 3. Ser Royland seems pretty content to kill any Whitehill he can............ Which leaves the Maester as the only other suspect. Also, the Maester has access to the ravens

Sign in to comment in this discussion.