Why does Gryff Whitehill have to look like my ex?

As if I didn't ALREADY have a reason to hate him. The moment I saw him I flipped out and LOL'd that he'd be casted as a huge asshat!

Pretty please let his death be a satisfying one for me and not like a valiant fight. I wanna see this guy's death mean nothing for him and be as humiliating as possible. In fact, I distinctly remember yelling "I will cut out your tongue and burn off your hair" at my computer while dealing with that jerk.

Comments

• I find Gryff to be extremely handsome. He reminds me of myself.

But I get your point.

• Damn your ex must be ugly.

• Well. Its better than any of the "good" characters looking like an ex I suppose?!

• He was handsome to me at one time(until I got to see how ugly his personality was), but whenever I asked my friends the consensus was he had a "personal tastes look" which I assume means they weren't into it. shrug

Damn your ex must be ugly.

• edited March 2015

-Saying Gryff is handsome

-Then says he look just like you

-Are you implying he's like you because he's handsome? because I see the opposite

Alt text

I find Gryff to be extremely handsome. He reminds me of myself. But I get your point.

• Don't need to explain anything to me friend, I was making a joke.

Sherio88 posted: »

He was handsome to me at one time(until I got to see how ugly his personality was), but whenever I asked my friends the consensus was he had a "personal tastes look" which I assume means they weren't into it. shrug

• I see you have a fine taste in men. Gryff Whitehill is a fine specimen of a male, indeed.

• [removed]

I find Gryff to be extremely handsome. He reminds me of myself. But I get your point.

• Or 'reminds me of myself' means that I see a part of myself not everything.

• Wait a sec... You're the ex, aren't ya? :D

• Plot twist!

Nah.

It be really awkward....

VicMasina posted: »

Wait a sec... You're the ex, aren't ya?

• he isnt bad looking...but his personality sucks!!!

Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.