Stannis Support in Future Episodes?

edited March 2015 in Game Of Thrones

Stannis needs to win the allegiance of Robb Stark's defeated bannermen, to rally the North again as a springboard against Lannister rule...
So King Stannis Baratheon is going agains Roose Bolton And Hes Allies Likely Whitehill too who are Boltons Bannermen.
This game is going to Season 5 in series. But does it go far enought?
What you think?

Comments

• One of my greatest hopes of this series is that, in the second season perhaps, Rodrik can declare undying loyalty to the one true king of Westeros. Make it happen.

• Well the forresters supporting Stanis is canon as it happens in the books. Means the house will survive (Mega-SPOILER lol).

I don't think this season of the game will go that far, cause they said it will end at a moment in time of Westeros set before tv-season 5 starts.

But who knows. maybe everthing wents south and Stanis is the Deus ex Machina. I imagine all Forresters gathered for execution at highpoint and then Stanis breaks through the gates.

• edited March 2015

Oh yes, Stannis will most likely appear eventually, probably next season. I will gladly swear my alligance to him, but it makes me wonder....do you folks think Mira`s statement in episode 1 will have an effect on how Stannis may approuch the Forresters?

• edited March 2015

Looking at where Ironrath is located, Stannis will have to pass it anyway on his way to Deepwood Motte.
    (and if I saw it correctly, he will also pass Highpoint !)

Exciting stuff :)

• I would love to see Stannis (next season), but I fear that Stephen Dillane is not into this kind of stuff and they only seem to do the canon characters with the actors from the show as VA's.

• edited March 2015

Maybe we`ll see Davos instead? xD No wait...he might actually not be there, if I remember.

I would love to see Stannis (next season), but I fear that Stephen Dillane is not into this kind of stuff and they only seem to do the canon characters with the actors from the show as VA's.

• I doubt it. Stannis doesnt exactly talk to anybody in kings landing since they all hate him. And you have the option to declare your houses support to either Joff, Marg, or the "One True King (Stannis, Robb, etc). So if this were to somehow make any impact. Only one option would hurt you lol.

WardenKing posted: »

Oh yes, Stannis will most likely appear eventually, probably next season. I will gladly swear my alligance to him, but it makes me wonder...

• Yeah I thought about that too, but as you said (in the books he goes to White Harbor btw) we don't know yet what will Davos do and where will he be in season 5... I guess Melisandre is an option too.

Maybe we`ll see Davos instead? xD No wait...he might actually not be there, if I remember.

• Davos is in White Harbor while Stannis is in the North.

• Yeah, thats what I thought, thanks. xD

E2Saint posted: »

Davos is in White Harbor while Stannis is in the North.

• True that. xD
    Hopefully he have not heard any whispers.

I doubt it. Stannis doesnt exactly talk to anybody in kings landing since they all hate him. And you have the option to declare your houses

• I think it would be too much of a departure from the books if Melisandre didn't stay at Castle Black.

Yeah I thought about that too, but as you said (in the books he goes to White Harbor btw) we don't know yet what will Davos do and where will he be in season 5... I guess Melisandre is an option too.

• The Forresters are a small House on Stannis' side while he marches through the North In the Books. So if Telltale stays true to the story, then House Forrester certainly survives and joins Stannis. So im expecting to see him in the beginning of next season or the very last episode of this one. If the actor doesnt do the VA they will probably just have a messenger give you the option to join. Also the Glovers are one of the Forresters biggest allies and Stannis frees them from the Ironborn during ADWD (Book Five) so its possible that they recruit your house to join him too. Possibilities are endless but regardless, be ready for the ONE true King of Westeros to raise his banner and win back the North!

• Yeah, its canon, so hopefully they follow that. If Stannis do arrive,...man its gonna get awesome!

Speaking of Ironborns...any of you think we will engage them? When I first met One-eyed Croft I thought he could be Euron Greyjoy, but then again there is this theory online that Euron may actually be Daario Naharis

• Especially since White Harbor still doesnt seem to be In this season. So Davos might actually be doing other stuff now that I think of it. Mel would be WAY too big of a departure. Id be a little upset If they messed with it more.

Ytherian posted: »

I think it would be too much of a departure from the books if Melisandre didn't stay at Castle Black.

• Im doubting it, not that I wouldn't mind wiping them out. But the Forresters dont have an army to fight with and if we DO encounter any random Ironborn, they would probably capture a Northerner to hold for ransom/support. Especially a Stark bannerman. And where did we meet One Eye? I dont remember Lol.

Yeah, its canon, so hopefully they follow that. If Stannis do arrive,...man its gonna get awesome! Speaking of Ironborns...any of you thi

• edited March 2015

He`s the guy who threatens to cut your balls off in episode 3.

I began a thread concerning the ironborn, take a look: Ironborn

Im doubting it, not that I wouldn't mind wiping them out. But the Forresters dont have an army to fight with and if we DO encounter any rand

• Definitely. I will gladly plant the fiery heart-stag flag onto Ironrath gatehouse

• Hopefully that happens I will gladly burn Gryff for the Lord of Light.

• Actually his dialogue changes depending on what you have Asher say.

If you have Asher act defiant after he threatens to cut off his balls, he'll make that threat again later when talking about the dragon. If you have Asher instead say to take an eye or a hand, One-eyed croft instead says he'll take Asher's eye (or hand) if he's bullshitting about the dragon.

He`s the guy who threatens to cut your balls off in episode 3. I began a thread concerning the ironborn, take a look: Ironborn

• I have a feeling this VA work is in his contract. I could be wrong but I'm assuming he doesn't have a choice.

I would love to see Stannis (next season), but I fear that Stephen Dillane is not into this kind of stuff and they only seem to do the canon characters with the actors from the show as VA's.

• HiroVoidHiroVoid Moderator

I'm kinda hoping for a conflict where Rodrick declares for Stannis, but he gets into conflict with Asher because he's told Rodrick how he plans on declaring for Daenerys once she lands at least due to a deal he's made.

• I think its a high possibility that the Forresters declare themselves for Stannis after the fight with the Whitehills and a second season revolves around us marching with him on the Boltons.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.