"You need to know what risks are worth taking"

edited March 2015 in Game Of Thrones

I think this is the message that is starting to be my mantra at least in kings landing (but everywhere to be honest) I've been so distrustful of everyone that it means I cant get anything done, the only way forward is to start to trust someone and just go with it, otherwise I'm just going to flounder around.

So whats everyones plan.

Rodrik and co are pretty much locked into the be a bitch camp. No going back from that now

Asher is.... asher I cant have much of a plan yet

Gared's going to have to trust cotter and finn and try and bail with both of them

Mira.... I kind of feel the coal kid and sera are either lost causes or forced to help regardless. I am going to try and approach this new lord with a bit more of an open mind

Comments

• edited March 2015

Yeah,too much condescending or distrusting will give you no help.

• hahah I don't trust anyone. The only ones I actually kinda trust are Beskha and Duncan. I feel like Telltale is going to throw Duncan as a traitor but I really hope not. Besides them I don't trust anyone and you are right, my story isn't really progressing :( Asher: like I said I do trust Beskha and Malcom as well but he is a bit annoying hah Mira: I trust no one in Kings Landing! The only one I trust and try to please is Maegary and Cersei. and both hate me because I got forced into the deal :(. Rodrik: Yeah Duncan is the only I trust. I feel foolish to trust Gwyn and to trust anyone else. I don't know. Gared: Well I do think Finn and Cotter are decent. I wanted to have an option to punch Cotter when he took the map but as he is a wildling I have something over him, which means I kinda trust him more than Finn who will freakin' tell everybody, I killed that guy.... Overall: I don't trust a lot of people.

• edited March 2015

Yeah, Game of Thrones is a dangerous place...its a trusting game, makes one go paranoid at times. xD

Anyway my plan is as follows:

Rodrik - A fight might be imminent, considering how things plays out, but for now I`m trying to keep the peace. If I can end the hostility, perhaps by marrying Gwyn, I will. Though the thought of seeing it all go down, while being married to Elaene, if that works out...is a MUST try.

Asher - Well getting from Essos back to Westeros is no easy task, especially if you have to go looking for an army at the same time. Hopefully one eyed Croft can help with a 100 men. After that...we will see. I`m backing Beskha over Malcolm, considering she is my friend...possibly lover...

Gared - Deserting the wall is not an option for me...that is suicide, if you know game of thrones, then you know you cannot escape from that place. I will have to try and find a middle ground, stay with the Nights watch, while searching for the Grove. If Finn decides to leave next episode and I get the option to stay...I`ll stay...for now, there will be other times I can go north, hopefully.

Mira - My Mira is playing the game like a boss at the moment. She circles around both Cersei and Margaery, telling them what they want to hear. I did however swear alliegence to the King...cause, well its the King. And I did not tell Margaery about what I did with Tyrion, I managed to keep that a secret by telling we just shared some wine. xD Mira certainly do not trust Coalboy or Morgryn, but I am hoping to use them both for my advantage...same goes for Sera, if there comes a point where I have to choose whether to stay loyal to them or my family/myself then I will probably throw them under the buss and blame them in a heartbeat. I already have proff against Coalboy for murdering the guard, since i left him. Oh, and I kept the knife and the decree...just in case, lets hope no one searches Mira`s room again.

That is my plan at least, it may seem cold, but this is the things you have to do to surive in Westeros.

• Rodrick- I think the only people I trust are Talia and Gwyn but Gwyn wants peace I'm not sure I am down with that.

Asher- I sided with Malcolm but I am going to work on Beskha you can't break up the Three Stooges.

Gared- The same as you the thought of spending a freezing sexless life at the wall makes becoming a Wildling sound not so bad.

Mira- I tried to be team Marg but that blew up in my face so I think as long as the profit is worth the risk I can work with Morgryn.

• Deserting the wall is not an option for me

Bruh you can't stay you killed Britt and the nights watch is after your head deserting is the only option

WardenKing posted: »

Yeah, Game of Thrones is a dangerous place...its a trusting game, makes one go paranoid at times. xD Anyway my plan is as follows: Rod

• I trust Talia (and only her in Rodrik´s story at this point). Also decided to side with Beshka and tried to be good to Finn and Cotter. Mira´s case is the most complicated...I´ve been nice to Sera and Tom hoping they can help me (so far they seem to like me so that´s something). Also was pro Margaery but that´s probably about to end because she was insufferable this episode regardless of what I did. Still don´t know about Morgryn, I´ve been mostly sly with him.

• edited March 2015

I am kinda hoping Jon will help me on this, if he can break vows and stay in the Nights Watch, then so can Gared. Even though its not a treatment everyone gets. xD It also depends I guess on Finns statement to Frostfinger, my Gared never wanted to fight Britt at the wall, he tried to avoid it but was left no choice when he attacked. I wounded his arm and lot him bleed out. Besides Nights Watch need people more than ever, Mance Ryder is on his way.

Deserting the wall is not an option for me Bruh you can't stay you killed Britt and the nights watch is after your head deserting is the only option

• You sound like a teacher

Okay cool, Grade C-

lmao as an abbreviation should be in all capitals.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.