You want kiss Britt?

I can't believe it! Only 11% made suffer for Britt.What did other do? Kissed Bitt?

Comments

• As if the fight didn't create already enough ruckus, hearing him scream out of pain would just alert everyone. I just kicked him off the wall a la 300 (the movie). Still, Finn caught us but atleast Gared got to play the badass. "Don't piss yourself on the way down!"

• Left him to bleed out? >.<

• I don't scared Finn or any person in the Wall.

• I originally went 300 on his ass but when Finn saw me I decided to backtrack it. Didn't do much, though. I'll likely revert it back to the "Treatment of Persian Messengers in Ancient Greece".

• You should always go with your first instict. Besides, we know Gared's stay at the Wall isn't going to last long, so might aswell just wrap up business there and atleast die trying to complete our duty to House Forrester. (With Cotter, Mr. Potato Fucker)

Lingvort posted: »

I originally went 300 on his ass but when Finn saw me I decided to backtrack it. Didn't do much, though. I'll likely revert it back to the "Treatment of Persian Messengers in Ancient Greece".

• Yes!

Alt text

• Yeah, I think I'll stick with my original choice, then. Kicking him off the Wall felt right and since you're likely to be right with Gared not staying too long in the Night's Watch, it doesn't even matter that much, either way.

Firetruck posted: »

You should always go with your first instict. Besides, we know Gared's stay at the Wall isn't going to last long, so might aswell just wrap

• Kiss Britt? He can kiss my boot as I kick him off the wall.

• I made him kiss my sword.

• who the fuck is britt?

• Alt text

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I made him kiss my sword.

• So because I didn't needlessly torture Bowlcut like he did to Gared's family makes me want to kiss him.

Yeah, seems legit.

• EXACTLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! If I had a choice, I was eating his heart!

Rock114 posted: »

So because I didn't needlessly torture Bowlcut like he did to Gared's family makes me want to kiss him. Yeah, seems legit.

• Alt text

Sherlock221 posted: »

EXACTLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! If I had a choice, I was eating his heart!

• You want kiss Britt?

Alt text

• YES!!! I'm glad I wasn't the only one who made Britt suffer. We're gonna desert anyway, what do I have to lose?

• Wow, you must not be good with names. Gared said his name tons of times

hampusjo95 posted: »

who the fuck is britt?

• Wat

Anyway I went 300 on his ass and kicked him down the wall. "Try not to piss yourself on the way down."

• edited November 2015

I wanted to but he was practically a bully trying to get a reaction out of Gared and kept getting upset if you refused him. Plus I wanted Gared to be better than him and keep his promise to Jon Snow.

Then he died anyway and Finn caught me. Son of a bitch!

• I didn't want kill him I have no interest in revenge.

• What the... fuck

• hell no, whats wrong with you people?

• The twat that killed Gared's family

hampusjo95 posted: »

who the fuck is britt?

• Yes. French kiss.

Alt text

• edited March 2015

Kiss? I would rather cut of my testicles with a boxcutter and superglue them on my armpits.

• That haircut is enough punishment for a lifetime.

• I wanted him to live, so he could suffer with the shame that I kicked his ass twice and was still honorable to my vows. And then I watch as he gets his head chopped off for attacking me, a smug grin on my face as he knows he has no one but himself to blame for his fate. Maybe if I was lucky they let me do it myself....

But alas, twas not to be.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.