If you had to choose between

If you had to choose between marrying Gwyn to maintain the peace between Forrester and Whitehill (Beskha can't stay with you), or return to Essos with Beskha. What would u do ?

Comments

• Wrong section @shonenhikada.

I would want Asher to continue to stay with Beskha if I had the power to do so. Hopefully peace can be found another way, if not at least by the time I arrive at Iron wrath I'll have an army.

• I´d prefer to stay with Beshka.

• Peace with the Whitehills? Hahaha no. I'll submit to the Whitehills until the moment I have a knife on Gryff's neck.

• In my playthrough Beskha isn't even going to Westeros anyway because I saved Malcolm and she's now mad at me

• I would make Asher marry Gwyn yes.. if they still love eachother

• I'd choose... Alt textLoaderbot!

• I would probably choose Gwyn. I love the dynamic between Asher and Beskah and wouldn't they call eachother always little sister and little brother, I would totally ship them but yeah I would choose Gwyn just because it would make peace but I doubt that would ever happen :)

• I'd choose Gwyn, I see Asher and Beshka as more of best friends and partners but not romantically involved.

• It depends. Are all of the Whitehills that want the absolute destruction of the Forresters dead? If so, then yes. I would marry Gwyn.

• It would depend on if Asher still loved Gwyn and he could be fully happy back home after being exiled for so long. He's obviously torn between staying with his loyal friend and returning home to his family.

• edited March 2015

I like Asher and Beskha's friendship, but I'd choose to stay at Ironrath with my family and possibly, marry Gwyn.

-From ice, from ice, we Forresters born, to ice we all return-

• If it was a choice between going home or staying with Beskha I'd without a doubt pick Beskha but... peace or Beskha? I'm torn...

• will it depends on if they still love each other after everything, if they do then yeah i think i would choose to marry Gwyn if it meant i could keep the peace between the whitehills and the forresters.

• edited March 2015

To be honest, I've been so anti-Whitehill in my main save that I just have to keep on doing that. That means: "Sorry, Asher, I know that you probably still love her and she probably loves you, but if you try to marry her, I'm becoming a kinslayer in an instant." Or I'd have killed Gwyn.

So, yeah, I'd rather have Asher stay with Beshka, on my main save, at least. There's no going back from anti-Whitehill ways.

• What?! She's a Whitehill but she seems nice :(

Lingvort posted: »

To be honest, I've been so anti-Whitehill in my main save that I just have to keep on doing that. That means: "Sorry, Asher, I know that you

• Every Whitehill family member needs to die, I will take an army to personally see to each of their deaths and then Asher will take his place as a general in the future empire of the foresters! Viva la revolution.

• and then when you wake up you're the new Reek

ruairi46 posted: »

Every Whitehill family member needs to die, I will take an army to personally see to each of their deaths and then Asher will take his place as a general in the future empire of the foresters! Viva la revolution.

• Righteous father! I have found you!

I'd choose... Loaderbot!

• I went way too far in anti-Whitehill policy (not towards Gwyn, though, funny enough). I'll have to stick with it, even if it means doing something as I described above.

Miklaus posted: »

What?! She's a Whitehill but she seems nice

• I would say "What the hell? Asher got exiled to Essos BECAUSE of a relationship with Gwyn. How would he ever be even allowed to marry her?"

• I would make Asher go back to Essos to be with Beskha. I would really like to see them get together!

• Gwyn don't love Asher anymore, she says it in Ep. 3...

But i wouldn't go with Berskha to Essos. Just because i saved my uncle she needs to get all mad? Fuck her and her "loyalty".

• That's the thing though, I figure that Ludd and Gryff and possibly any other Whitehills who stand in the way will need to be killed before the marriage, which wouldn't exactly be smooth sailing. Marrying someone who had a hand in the murder of your family might be a bit of a turn off for Gwyn. Might

I would say "What the hell? Asher got exiled to Essos BECAUSE of a relationship with Gwyn. How would he ever be even allowed to marry her?"

• If I were Asher, I'd still be bitter for the exilement. I'd go back to Essos.

• So.... Sorry your Dad's not alive to walk you down the aisle and all but... Um.....(cough, cough).

That's the thing though, I figure that Ludd and Gryff and possibly any other Whitehills who stand in the way will need to be killed before t

Sign in to comment in this discussion.