What would you choose to lose?

edited March 2015 in Game Of Thrones

Your hand, your eye, your balls?

As you may know Asher could've lost one of these pieces of his body, but instead it turned out to be a funny/dark prank. What would you choose if stuck in the same situation?

PSA: To the ladies that visit here, I should remind you that balls are very important to a man. They are used for many applications, such as something to adjust when sitting down.

Comments

• I said "Fuck you," so I guess my pick would have been my balls. That way I can kill Lord Whitehill with both my hands and watch the life drain from his body with both my eyes.

• edited March 2015

An eye, I need everything else more. Plus, eyepatches are cool! :D

• Eye. Badass as a bonus :D

• lol yep same here, but I was wincing the entire time.

I said "Fuck you," so I guess my pick would have been my balls. That way I can kill Lord Whitehill with both my hands and watch the life drain from his body with both my eyes.

• I said fuck you, but an eye I guess

• Definitely went with an eye. I need those hands to keep defending against the many who want me dead. :p

• edited March 2015

this is a terrible choice no matter what. you may need both eyes in combat and don't get me started on the hands. Balls, though...would be hard to part with them.

Would have chosen tongue if it still had been an option, though I would have missed Asher's funny remarks. In the end, I would probably have settled for an eye, though not happily, since I in real life really know the value of eyes, having just one good one.

• The tongue would have been a terrible choice and a foolish one on Telltale's part. All the choices from Asher would nothing but mumbles lol.

Sure lose an eye and if successfully healed all you'd lose would be some depth perception.

this is a terrible choice no matter what. you may need both eyes in combat and don't get me started on the hands. Balls, though...would be h

• My Eye .)

• I picked eye too, cuz you know, 'an eye for an eye'

ninoobz posted: »

An eye, I need everything else more. Plus, eyepatches are cool!

• Alt text

Arya_Stupid posted: »

I picked eye too, cuz you know, 'an eye for an eye'

• Thanks for the high five Ninoobz!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.