Mira is at Ironrath!?

Alt text

How did she managed to get there? (Screenshot taken from Gryff's scene with [Get up] or [Stay down] decision, when Rodrik and the Sentinel discussed provision problems).

Comments

• Alt text

It isn't her. A reused model was likely.

• This is a troll thread, right?

• Alt text

It's a Mira from an alternate Universe.

• I have to admit I noticed it, still she is just a reused model, the one in the headscarf is pretty close too

• edited March 2015

Mira is not the person, whose face can be reused! She's the Forrester, for God's sake...

It isn't her. A reused model was likely.

• Urban Mira appeared twice for Asher in Episode 2.

• Telltale is really sneaky in reusing models, this is one of them

• The vast majority of male characters all share one base model: Asher, Britt, Duncan, Erik, Lord Forrester, Lord Whitehill, Malcolm, Norren, Royland, Thermund, Rodrik, Andros, Morgryn, pretty much all the bannermen, Gryff, Harys, Gared's father, and so on.

AGentlman posted: »

Telltale is really sneaky in reusing models, this is one of them

• edited March 2015

0_0 Oh boy now gotta take a look at them all XD

JakeSt123 posted: »

The vast majority of male characters all share one base model: Asher, Britt, Duncan, Erik, Lord Forrester, Lord Whitehill, Malcolm, Norren,

• They've done a much better job at it this time round as most of the characters are heavily edited unlike some of those from TWDG:S2 who were a lot more obvious. There's still some things I've seen that make me realise they're model edits (usually the eyes) but a ton of games do that anyway.

AGentlman posted: »

0_0 Oh boy now gotta take a look at them all XD

• Yeah I was more referring to TWDG S2 in my first post. Vince Omid and Carlos share the same shirt.... Lowell and Luke, Wyatt and Tyler etc...

JakeSt123 posted: »

They've done a much better job at it this time round as most of the characters are heavily edited unlike some of those from TWDG:S2 who were

Sign in to comment in this discussion.