In interesting theory on who it could be

I think the traitor is going to be whoever you chose as sentinel. Thoughts?

Comments

• Logic tells us that, if whoever you didn't choose as the sentinel wasn't in the room when Ramsay killed Ethan, he is the traitor. He has more motives. But Game of Thrones is not a logic driven series, and this would make an interesting twist. I can see it happening.

• The only logical variant is that Maester Ortengryn is the traitor, that's that. Remember scene, when the whole family said their farewells to Gregor and Ethan. Royland and Duncan were clearly upset and devastated, but the Maester just wasn't there. Back there, I fully realised, that he's the mole.

• There is no traitor. It's only a strategy which could create conflict in Forrester's House. Maybe in the future you will have to decide if kill your sentinel or trust him. That's my opinion.

• If there's no traitor, how Gwyn can be aware of Asher's return and plans to save Ryon/expel Gryff?

Soyuntruan posted: »

There is no traitor. It's only a strategy which could create conflict in Forrester's House. Maybe in the future you will have to decide if kill your sentinel or trust him. That's my opinion.

• There definitley is a traitor, Gwyn knows about the plan you chose (Expel Gryff/Save Ryon), and only people who where in the godswood could know about this.

Or maybe Gwyn drank Red Bull and grew wings.

There is no traitor. It's only a strategy which could create conflict in Forrester's House. Maybe in the future you will have to decide if kill your sentinel or trust him. That's my opinion.

• edited March 2015

At first i thought lord whitehill was receiving information from lady Forrester keeping Ryon saved in return. But now i think they could be creating this conflict intercepting crow messages or using anyone else in the house and hiding in the woods (remember the hide and seek scene). In my opinion the traitor won't be among the suspects in the council and they will make you think that to kill or torture someone. After playing telltale's The walking dead series I think crazy things but... why not?
    Maybe Gwyn could have good intentions but even she has not idea about her father's plans.

JohnKersky posted: »

If there's no traitor, how Gwyn can be aware of Asher's return and plans to save Ryon/expel Gryff?

• I think Lady Forrester is the traitor, trying to prevent a war which could likely kill house Forrester entirely. She has said it herself: she will do anything to prevent her family from dying again.

• Plot Twist: It's Rodrik.

He drank the milk of the poppy and gone mad because he was allergic to it. (Maester y u do this? ;__;)

• My suspicion is on the Lady her self as well. After I told her about it, she didnt seem too suprised.

I think Lady Forrester is the traitor, trying to prevent a war which could likely kill house Forrester entirely. She has said it herself: she will do anything to prevent her family from dying again.

• edited March 2015

I agree. Wouldn't it make for a nice inversion of the "You can't trust no one" theme that runs through the game so far? What if you actually can place your trust in certain people? It would also make for a good omg-what-have-I-done-moment if you banish or even execute the so called traitor only to find out he was loyal after all.

At first i thought lord whitehill was receiving information from lady Forrester keeping Ryon saved in return. But now i think they could be

• Best theory ever. Because of that i refused to drink it.

fallandir posted: »

Plot Twist: It's Rodrik. He drank the milk of the poppy and gone mad because he was allergic to it. (Maester y u do this? ;__;)

• The Lady Forrester clearly.

• For me it's Duncan. I know because he told me to stay down while Gryff beat Rodrick on the ground. If he was loyal, wouldn't he have said, ''My Lord, get up.'' And Royland actually attacked Whitehill soldiers at my command but Duncan refused to harm them. So Duncan is the traitor in my playthrough.

• Duncan is a smart man who always support a diplomatic choice then I don't believe that he was a traitor. He knows that Whitehills only want to provoke Rodrick and get an excuse to destroy Forrester's House and stole the ironwood market.

Barthanax posted: »

For me it's Duncan. I know because he told me to stay down while Gryff beat Rodrick on the ground. If he was loyal, wouldn't he have said, '

• I don't think it would fit Royland's character at all, from what we've seen, he seems loyal to a fault and I can't see him associating with his house's sworn enemies

• I doubt Duncan would be the traitor after he sacrificed his nephew to save House Forrester. The only way it would make sense would be if Duncan wanted the benefits of the North Grove for himself and was just pretending to support House Forrester all along.

• edited March 2015

Gryff said, and I quote, ''You think this is your man Rodrick? He's a dog. My dog.''

EDIT: I have no idea how to upload a photo from my laptop to show the proof of Duncan the Traitor.

Duncan is a smart man who always support a diplomatic choice then I don't believe that he was a traitor. He knows that Whitehills only want to provoke Rodrick and get an excuse to destroy Forrester's House and stole the ironwood market.

• Just like to say: Welcome To The Forums (since this is your first comment after all even though you've been registered longer. It counts right)

And if that is you in the profile picture you are a lovely looking lady.

Have fun round here.

• Well, damn. I was close though lol

Sign in to comment in this discussion.