Cautious doesn't mean being an asshole

It's fine to not easy trusting anyone,but that shouldn't turn you into a mean person,take a look at what happened to Sera if you're being a condescending jerk to her instead of being nice,you can be decent and still keep your suspicion at the same time,going too far won't be helpful in the long run as you can see.

Comments

• Finally! Someone sees! I totally agree for some reason people feel that if you don't trust someone you treat them like crap in my mind when playing as Mira you should appear to be everyones friend. (sorry if I sound like an ass I'm just voicing my opinion and frustration I'm not saying anyone who thinks differently is wrong)

• Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. I try to appear to be courteous and friendly, not wanting to be on anyone's bad side. "It doesn't matter what you think, it matters what you say."

• Agreed :)

JazzyTheMan posted: »

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. I try to appear to be courteous and friendly, not wanting to be on anyone's bad side. "It doesn't matter what you think, it matters what you say."

• Yeah, I suspect most characters but I still try to be nice to some of them. If I´m wrong at least I´ll have their support when I need it.

• Heh, funny reading that from a Jane avatar.

• I was trying to be nice I bowed the first time but when that dude arrived in epsiode 3....lets just say words were had with (or shouted at) my tv and I didnt bow lol.

• Alt text

Pride posted: »

Heh, funny reading that from a Jane avatar.

• I am a jerk to anyone I don't trust. Sera fits pretty nicely into that slot and don't worry, she will get whats coming to her in my play-through of Mira. I can't believe I trust the coal-boy who is likely the servant of the Fat man. Just how I operate, events play some part into this but once my mind is made up, that's just the way it is for me.

• Chances are, the people you are being assholes to are the ones who deserve it if you're cautious.

• edited March 2015

Actually,Jane can be friendly and manipulative like what she did to Troy,or even Clem if you're having a bigoted view on her,which is the perfect example of what I'm trying to say.

Pride posted: »

Heh, funny reading that from a Jane avatar.

• Exactly,always smile and hold a dagger in the back,that's the smart way to play Game of Thrones

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. I try to appear to be courteous and friendly, not wanting to be on anyone's bad side. "It doesn't matter what you think, it matters what you say."

• What dude? Gryff? my post is implying to the people who are able to help you.

• I do the same, Sera's still double-faced and suspicious to me, though.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.