Make the player choose who's the t******

Anybody else think it would be brilliant it they let the player choose who's the traitor? You have the five suspects in front of you, you still don't have a single clue pointing in the right direction, and you have to take a shot in the dark as it who it could be. And of course, if even if you chose rightly, the traitor would never confess. But still is a great scenario, you never get the chance to win with this.

Comments

• edited March 2015

I really hope this doesn't happen. This is one of things that would go directly against the point of being able to do what you want. I haven't told anyone that there might be a traitor, and I don't intend to act on it at all unless I'm absolutely sure. There's still a possibility that Gwyn is just trying to cause unease within our house, and even if there is a traitor I'd like to stick with keeping this information to myself. There would be no reason for a choice like this to pop up for me, unless they force it upon me and have Rodrik just blurt it out. I'd be ok with it as an alternate scene but if it happened no matter what I'd be frustrated.

• I was thinking something like that. Choose who you think it is, then try to make them leak it by torture, talking, or other.

• All you have to do is tell each of them a different plan then meet with Gwyn again. Whoever's plan matches to what she reports is the traitor.

• O_o. Best idea

JakeSt123 posted: »

All you have to do is tell each of them a different plan then meet with Gwyn again. Whoever's plan matches to what she reports is the traitor.

• edited March 2015

What do you mean by this? That we basically choose whoever we want as the traitor, or that the traitor is determinant based on our choices? I hope its the latter that'd be really cool.

• It is known that Gwyn couldn't be aware of Asher's return and Rodrik's plan without direct information from the man inside House Forrester. So there is a traitor, it's just a fact.

Gomlet X posted: »

I really hope this doesn't happen. This is one of things that would go directly against the point of being able to do what you want. I haven

• Gwyn want Asher's D, that's why she helps.

JohnKersky posted: »

It is known that Gwyn couldn't be aware of Asher's return and Rodrik's plan without direct information from the man inside House Forrester. So there is a traitor, it's just a fact.

• I really hope we get to do this.

All you have to do is tell each of them a different plan then meet with Gwyn again. Whoever's plan matches to what she reports is the traitor.

• Tyrion much?

Herodriver posted: »

I really hope we get to do this.

• This reminds me of The Wolf Among Us and the murder suspects....

• Like Tyrion did.

• BRILLIANT!!! Right out of the imp's playbook.

• Yep, that's definitely a Tyrion gambit.

Tyrion much?

• That you basically get to execute whoever you think is the traitor, but you never get to know if you were right.

That would be a dick move, indeed

What do you mean by this? That we basically choose whoever we want as the traitor, or that the traitor is determinant based on our choices? I hope its the latter that'd be really cool.

• I think the logical thing for Rodrik to do is to make a Canary Trap, which Tyrion also did in Season 2 (?) in order to find out who was leaking his plans to Cersei.

Basically, Rodrik should tell each council member a different plan in private, then contact Gwyn to ask which version of the plan was leaked to Lord Whitehill.

• edited March 2015

I disagree. Everyone argues that it's an undeniable fact that there is a traitor, because the only people present when you stated that information were those within House Forrester's ranks, but you have more than twenty whitehill men inside your house. There is absolutely no guarantee just one of them would be stealthy enough to follow or listen in. Thus I still think there's a slight possibility there isn't a traitor and will factor that into my decisions.

JohnKersky posted: »

It is known that Gwyn couldn't be aware of Asher's return and Rodrik's plan without direct information from the man inside House Forrester. So there is a traitor, it's just a fact.

• Good plan, might actually work.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.