The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited March 2015

Possibilities:
    2 months prison max.

around 40 hours work.

around 30 hours special program about drugs/alcohol/aggresion.

2 years on parole .

And yeah Mark, that mistake cost me 200 euros, but could have made me like 435 euros..

AWESOMEO posted: »

What could they sentence you for?

• edited March 2015

Alt text

I want to be inspired and all by him but his face in the last picture just makes me laugh even more when I try to be serious about it.

• I didn't watch much TV when I was younger because I spent most of my time outside, but when I did I remember watching:

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Jane and the Dragon, The Big Comfy Couch, and Jacob Two-Two <3 Pretty sure they're all Canadian shows though. I'm not sure, but I really want to watch Jacob Two-Two now.

Markd4547 posted: »

@blueneon Ok I'll ask :P What are your favorite childhood shows and right now your favorite cartoons? Mine TMNT ^ Goo

• edited March 2015

When I was a kid. It was pokemon, south park, and aqua teen hunger force. I could only sleep every other night so I spent the nights I was awake watching adult cartoons and eating toast.

And now I only watch south park.

@blueneon Ok I'll ask :P What are your favorite childhood shows and right now your favorite cartoons? Mine TMNT ^ Goo

• True.

Lord_EAA posted: »

Same but its a good message ^-^

• Same but its a good message ^-^

blueneon posted: »

I want to be inspired and all by him but his face in the last picture just makes me laugh even more when I try to be serious about it.

• Aqua teen force is hilarious and them choices are awesome :)

When I was a kid. It was pokemon, south park, and aqua teen hunger force. I could only sleep every other night so I spent the nights I was awake watching adult cartoons and eating toast. And now I only watch south park.

• edited March 2015

I seen Jacob two-two awesome great shows Canada :)

I didn't watch much TV when I was younger because I spent most of my time outside, but when I did I remember watching: Jane a

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Ah man, I loved Jacob Two-Two.

I didn't watch much TV when I was younger because I spent most of my time outside, but when I did I remember watching: Jane a

• Lol Don't be dealing drugs boy. And Jesus fuck stay away from ex that shit will put holes in your brain.

Possibilities: 2 months prison max. around 40 hours work. around 30 hours special program about drugs/alcohol/aggresion. 2 years on parole . And yeah Mark, that mistake cost me 200 euros, but could have made me like 435 euros..

• Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• Oh god. That one part of my childhood where I didn't have cable where there was nothing else than Jane and the Dragon was probably the worst ;-;

• Wow you suck

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Oh god. That one part of my childhood where I didn't have cable where there was nothing else than Jane and the Dragon was probably the worst ;-;

• I haven't seen most of them but they look like cool shows :)

• i dont use XTC, only sell it. I just smoke weed man only that shit and cash needs to come in right but im not a dealer lol

Lol Don't be dealing drugs boy. And Jesus fuck stay away from ex that shit will put holes in your brain.

• The Simpsons was like my first exposure to the adult world. When I was 4 I would watch it.

Total Drama series back in 2007 was something a little older for me (yet I did watch the Simpsons) and I loved it and I watch the summer reruns.

If Ed, Edd, n Eddy is ever I watch it. Same with certain SpongeBob Episodes, (KK Training Vid, Wormy, Survival of the Idiots, Band Geeks)

Regular Show. Loved it. Sometimes watch the old episodes cause they are so good.

• Well don't sell it either. Find a real job where you don't have to risk all that shit.

i dont use XTC, only sell it. I just smoke weed man only that shit and cash needs to come in right but im not a dealer lol

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited March 2015

Alt text

• So I was watching the Wisconsin v. Arizona Elite Eight game, and there was ad that was saying 'It's on us to stop sexual assault' and one of the athletes saying it was 'Kyle Butts' and I found this funny. I'm a terrible person.

• Of course THIS comment is a double post xD

So I was watching the Wisconsin v. Arizona Elite Eight game, and there was ad that was saying 'It's on us to stop sexual assault' and one of the athletes saying it was 'Kyle Butts' and I found this funny. I'm a terrible person.

• yeah 1 day

Well don't sell it either. Find a real job where you don't have to risk all that shit.

• GF

Man, I want to watch them all over again.

• I watched all except Total Drama Island.

That sucked, tbh.

• Alt text

ualexen92 posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnv1Lz-ZpmA

• edited March 2015

OMG, I decided to watch SNL and I see Dwayne Johnson doing....Stuff....xD

• Furious 7, Overall I think the series is "okay" but I have a feeling that this is gonna be good. Jason Statham's awesome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATEmtH0h65w

• Alt text

Good ol' Loonette

• Dragon Tales, Rugrats, The Big Comfy Couch, Ed Edd n Eddy, Courage The Cowardly Dog, Billy & Mandy, Jane and the Dragon, Zoboomafoo.

• edited March 2015

Meaningful song. And damn... So that's Joel Faviere. I heard about him. Cool.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdCKHBbC1Vk&list=PLr_Wf8-NFLyriTIaB8r1Ai1Oz029lMwkb&index=34

• Such an awesome song like usual and I swear Charlie sounds like Eminem in his verse lol atleast to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1E_baTJJes

• RUGRATS I saw nearly every episode including the movies I forgot :'(

These are all great choices I love them shows :D

Dragon Tales, Rugrats, The Big Comfy Couch, Ed Edd n Eddy, Courage The Cowardly Dog, Billy & Mandy, Jane and the Dragon, Zoboomafoo.

• Awesome shows I seen everything except drama island :)

The Simpsons was like my first exposure to the adult world. When I was 4 I would watch it. Total Drama series back in 2007 was something

• I can't wait :D

Saltlick123 posted: »

Furious 7, Overall I think the series is "okay" but I have a feeling that this is gonna be good. Jason Statham's awesome. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATEmtH0h65w

• edited March 2015

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

This annoys me^

• I was browsing imgur after I bumped my toe, to wind me down, and found this. It brought a smile to my face.

Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.