Gryff is...

Already one of the more interesting characters. Instead of his father who is just a generic douche bag, Gryff is well written and very well acted (Seriously his VA is really bringing him alive). Similar to Joffrey his spoiled brat mentality with his insanity getting the best of him and his men doubting him so early really sets the tone. He has a perfect rivalry with Rodrik and a face you can truly despise

Alt text

Comments

• That's a face only a mother could love.

So UGLY

Alt text

• Doesn't matter. He is going to be died soon.

• He's basically got major daddy issues and he acts like he's trying to impress his Father and show him that he's not worthless. He hates Rodrik because from his family's point of view, the Forresters are these snobs who look down on the Whitehills and his family are finally getting their retribution

• edited March 2015

His voice actor nailed it. I love it when, if you have Rodrik refuse to stay down every single time, you can just hear his voice slipping up in panic and frustration as he sees himself losing control of the situation.

• At first I was worried Gryff was gonna be a Ramsay wanna-be, but I'm happy with how they are treating his character. If you keep standing up to him at the end of the episode shows that his men start to doubt him and how scared he gets with the voice cracking and "You should fear me!" Thought it was great, hope they keep him an interesting character till his death.

• They are good at making characters who push my buttons and he is one of them his dad also.

• That's a face only a mother could love.

I said that first D:

bloop posted: »

That's a face only a mother could love. So UGLY

• It needed to be said again, he's one ugly looking guy. Look at the boils on his face.

Alt text

That's a face only a mother could love. I said that first

• I am satisfied with his character. Like his father, he thinks he deserves everything, but he doubts his control over his men and the Forresters.

• It's true, it's like he was about to start crying out of frustration. Hahaha

His voice actor nailed it. I love it when, if you have Rodrik refuse to stay down every single time, you can just hear his voice slipping up in panic and frustration as he sees himself losing control of the situation.

• I'M IN CHARGE HEAAAAAAAA!

Pride posted: »

It's true, it's like he was about to start crying out of frustration. Hahaha

• He looks like my ex.

I still am blown away by how close it is ha.

• ArthurVArthurV Telltale Alumni

Gryff's voice actor is Sacha Dhawan, and he's a total joy to work with. Fantastic talent.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0223527/

• edited March 2015

I have to agree. Not only does Gryff have a great voice actor but he makes for a great antagonist. Ludd felt a little unrealistic and forced in the sense that they're trying to make you hate him. Gryff is a fourth born son trying to prove himself in the eyes of his father. Even if you don't agree with the way he acts, you can at least understand things from his perspective.

• Oh, he was in 24: Live Another Day! I knew I recognized him from somewhere.

ArthurV posted: »

Gryff's voice actor is Sacha Dhawan, and he's a total joy to work with. Fantastic talent. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0223527/

Sign in to comment in this discussion.