Dialogue options or actions you wish you had.

I know TWD has something like this, and I don't remember GOT having one, so I figured I'd make one. Sometimes, we can't say what we want to say to another character, what would you have liked to say to ny character in the game that you weren't given the ability to say. Also, post any actions you wanted to do that weren't in the game.

Comments

• Really wish I had the option to punch Gryff a second time after getting up the first time.

I mean, he DID say that I probably wanted to get up and hit him. Wanted to make his prediction come true.

• I wanted there to be the option of killing those pathetic whitehills that made fun of Ethan

• edited March 2015

Here's three I'd use a lot!

1.) "It's my Ironwood, Bitch"

2.) "A cane slap"

3.) "Fuck you" "BITCH"- is optional

• haha I would definitely use those at every available opportunity.

Chastity posted: »

Here's three I'd use a lot! 1.) "It's my Ironwood, Bitch" 2.) "A cane slap" 3.) "Fuck you" "BITCH"- is optional

• Same.

BlazeLord posted: »

I wanted there to be the option of killing those pathetic whitehills that made fun of Ethan

• I'd like to write a letter:

Dear mum,

Joffrey choked, so Margaery won't be queen. Also, she hates me. Please stop insisting on my help now.

Love, Mira.

PS: Somebody tried to murder me. I murdered him instead.

• Asher Grin

The solution to all Forrester's problems. For real though, hope we get that options with Danny, aha.

• You mean this grin:

Alt text

Byakuren posted: »

Asher Grin The solution to all Forrester's problems. For real though, hope we get that options with Danny, aha.

• How about:
    [Beat Gryff with walking cane]
    [Beat Gryff to death with walking cane]
    And instead of "..."
    [Pimp Slap]
    [Cane slap]

• At the scene where Rodrik is attacked by Gryff.

Rodrik [Get into car] then [Do a sick burnout] and finally [Run over Gryff]. True story bro.

• Mira:

[Go live with the Glenmores instead. Screw King's Landing, my stomach can't take the tension or the fact that all the characters have an angle.]

• [ Participate in Ethan's mock murder] [Be a total bitch to the Whitehills]

• Ethan: Fuck off, fat codger

Gared to Britt: I'll gut you you little cunt!

Mira to Tom: Get away from me you nasty troll

Aher to Beshka: You wanna fuck or na

Rodrik to Elaena after Mira's letter: MUAHAHA YES BITCH THAT ASS IS MINE >:)

• Ramsay: I've never had a sister. Always wanted one.

Ethan: 'Hopefully not JUST like the queen and her brother'. Yeah, right.

• Rodrik to Elaenna: Wanna know whats up all night and never gets tired? My dick.

• Yeah, that one !

Obviously you can't see it considering the picture is centered on his face, but in front of him ? About 30 women faint in ecstasy.

:D

You mean this grin:

• [Poison Whitehill soldiers in their sleep] and [STAY THE **** AWAY FROM RAMSAY SNOW]

• Gryff: "I warned you not to mistreat my men. Somebody will have to answer for this!"

Rodrik: "Thieves have to be punished. So your man got wart he deserved. He’s lucky he didn’t get any wart than that."

• The option to tell Royland to begin assassinating the Whitehill soldiers. Like really, they're being complete shits and there ARE SO MANY INSTANCES WHERE YOU COULD KILL THEM. And there are only 20 soldiers there. It isn't that hard to use daggers and backstab them.

• "MIRA? are you listening to me"

"...Not really"

• But...
    Alt text

rousseau posted: »

I'd like to write a letter: Dear mum, Joffrey choked, so Margaery won't be queen. Also, she hates me. Please stop insisting on my help now. Love, Mira. PS: Somebody tried to murder me. I murdered him instead.

• I would've liked to use the sword Ryon made as a walking stick for Rodrik instead of the cane.

• In Episode 2, if you don't grab Talia's hand when she offers you help, Rodrik can use the sword as a walking stick to get to the Great Hall.

AgentZ46 posted: »

I would've liked to use the sword Ryon made as a walking stick for Rodrik instead of the cane.

• It´s not just I wanted more or better options... The new episode was the worst when it comes to writing... Everything you did before didn´t matter. Even in that episode...

• -I swore to Jon Snow not kill that Whitehill dude... But you have to kill him anyway.

• -I made a deal with Tyrion and for that the future Queen Margery will sent me home? wtf? why?

• -I killed and not kill Tazal but they follow me anyway and a magical cave will help me escape? yeah... right... and suprise... I find gold lol

• -I get that Rodrik needs to be patient but how long exactly are the Whitehills making fun of me? I mean come on... It gets boring... I didnt even care if they made fun of Ethans death at this point of the game...

Come on...

• I was sad that there wasnt another [Strike Solider] after I hit the first one ;-;

• Yeah I know that's what gave me the idea I wish that he kept using it.

In Episode 2, if you don't grab Talia's hand when she offers you help, Rodrik can use the sword as a walking stick to get to the Great Hall.

• Hah, like:

Margaery: "I want the dove pie served with a spoon of lemon cream. We’ll have to let the kitchens know. And these flowers... they’re just all wrong in the crownlands. Mira, are you listening to me?"

Mira: "Flowers served with a pie of spoon cream, gotcha."

"MIRA? are you listening to me" "...Not really"

• Well you didnt kill Britt he just stood one too many times in the way of your sword and then bled to death or "fell" of the wall

Johnson83 posted: »

It´s not just I wanted more or better options... The new episode was the worst when it comes to writing... Everything you did before didn´t

• "Put the Ironwood down, bitch"

• Soon. Soon...

BlazeLord posted: »

I wanted there to be the option of killing those pathetic whitehills that made fun of Ethan

• To tell Sam and Cotter that I didn't believe the North Grove was real. I thought it best to keep it secret.

Also:

Rodrik (to the Whitehill soldiers): Get your fucking arses out of my hall!

• 'Gee, thanks for looking out for me Uncle Duncan. The Nights Watch are known to be so very forgiving to deserters, and if the headless look is good enough for Lord Stark, it's surely good enough for me.'

• I wish there was an option to ally with Stanis

• Damn, I though the same thing :D :D Not so funny, but yet.. :D :D

rousseau posted: »

I'd like to write a letter: Dear mum, Joffrey choked, so Margaery won't be queen. Also, she hates me. Please stop insisting on my help now. Love, Mira. PS: Somebody tried to murder me. I murdered him instead.

• If you wanna play a jerk playthrough, i wish there was an option to blackmail Sera about her family.

• There probably will be in the future.

If you wanna play a jerk playthrough, i wish there was an option to blackmail Sera about her family.

• i would really have loved to call lord whitehill out on his bullshit claim that the boltons would just be ok with him breaking the agreement.

it would also be nice to have the option to command your sentinel to arm all the commoners and refuges in ironwrath and to just not risk the meeting with gwyn.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.