Did you tell Finn

about how Cotter is a wildling and stuff? Why? How do you think that will affect the game, going forward?

Comments

• You get the choice to tell him he's a wildling?

• edited March 2015

Yes. I don't remember when, exactly, but IGN says it's like this:

"Finn and Gared are on the wall. Finn will ask Gared about Cotter, giving you the chance to expose Cotter’s secret. Finn will walk off and Gared will go back to lighting torches. While Gared is lighting the last few, Britt will come up the lift."

I didn't tell, but I think I should, for some reason. I don't trust Cotter at all

TinyCarlos posted: »

You get the choice to tell him he's a wildling?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I don't trust Cotter as much after he stole my map but i will still use him to help me, i didn't tell Finn abut Cotter being a wildling because he said that he hated them and both Cotter and Finn could both be useful for finding the North Grove and it would be easier if they where friends.

• I didn't tell him but I should've instead I told Finn to keep an eye on him.

• I told him by accident (because of my old mouse) but i don't regret it. I think this is a smart choice and his honesty could be usefull in the future. Perhaps that honesty could make the scape to North Grove easier.

• I kinda like Finn so it is best for him to stay where he is so I told him to watch Cotter. He seems like he might lose it if a situation gets out of hand and in GoT that happens all the time. If he ends up leaving with you regardless of what you tell him I guess I will find out how brave he is.

• edited March 2015

I didn't want to snitch on Cotter the Potato Fucker yet because if he's gonna accompany us to the North Grove it'd be best if there isn't any bad blood between us, and he did ask me to keep it a secret, so yeah. I did tell Finn to keep an eye on him, though.

• What does he say?

• I didn't tell Finn about Cotter because chances are I'm gonna need his help to get the North Grove

• I can't stand this guy. I wish it was an option to stop him before he ran away like a squealer.

• I didn't because the last thing I needed was for my shaky friendship with the both of them to go down in smoke once the information was revealed. Cotter is a brother now, despite his past (in my Gared's head).

• what happens when you do that?

Soyuntruan posted: »

I told him by accident (because of my old mouse) but i don't regret it. I think this is a smart choice and his honesty could be usefull in the future. Perhaps that honesty could make the scape to North Grove easier.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.