Items

As many probably noticed there were several items in last three episodes that were optional for you to pick up or not..

In the one scene in Ep.1 when Mira is alone she can steal Margaerys seal and a weird key. We aldready got a choice to use the seal (for those who dont know you can use it when forging the letter) but what about the key?

As Gared you can take herbs and bindings from the maester and he seems to still be carrying those so I wonder does he or one of his friends get hurt and that leads to more choices...

Also one thing I thought about was the gold that Asher took from the corpse.. You can give it to Croft but thats not what convinces him so I wonder could have that been used in a better way? I dunno...

I know people probably think, that these things wont matter, that choices dont matter, and its true that the story wont change much but it makes some things slightly different and I personally love little shit like that, you know, little details...

Comments

• I have no doubt these items will have future uses I took the "STRANGE KEY" and I'm still waiting for something to happen I can't wait! When I was fighting Britt I thought I would get to use the "BANDAGES" and "HEALING HERBS" to save him but alas...

• No offense, its your opinion but why would you want to save him?

AgentZ46 posted: »

I have no doubt these items will have future uses I took the "STRANGE KEY" and I'm still waiting for something to happen I can't wait! When I was fighting Britt I thought I would get to use the "BANDAGES" and "HEALING HERBS" to save him but alas...

• You know, only 60% of people found that gold. It's in the site's choice section.

• I took the herbs and the bandages but I didn't take the seal or the key because I thought that would cause more trouble than it was worth.

But does anyone know if you still get ambushed if you don't take the gold?

• I thought the key was to open Tyrion's strongbox faster. I'm retarded... xD

• I assumed you that you complained and that you play the game... If I was wrong, I apologize.

• Nah, youre not.. I assumed the same thing.. Or maybe im dumb too :)

FetchWalker posted: »

I thought the key was to open Tyrion's strongbox faster. I'm retarded... xD

• Yeah, you do.. I assume the gold is just a bonus.. You can give it to Croft if you want to convince him about the army..

LadyAzzar posted: »

I took the herbs and the bandages but I didn't take the seal or the key because I thought that would cause more trouble than it was worth. But does anyone know if you still get ambushed if you don't take the gold?

• To not get Gared's ass execute for murdering a fellow brother.

No offense, its your opinion but why would you want to save him?

• I did. Hopefully that's what its for and not for something more important in the future.

Yeah, you do.. I assume the gold is just a bonus.. You can give it to Croft if you want to convince him about the army..

• I'm not very big on revenge in any game if I can prevent a character from dying I'll do it no matter how much I hate them.

No offense, its your opinion but why would you want to save him?

• edited March 2015

Alt text

Wisdom time

• fair enough

I'm not very big on revenge in any game if I can prevent a character from dying I'll do it no matter how much I hate them.

• And give him another chance to murder you

fallandir posted: »

To not get Gared's ass execute for murdering a fellow brother.

• Yeah I was thinking the same thing. The key is used later I guess.

• I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that way.

I'm not very big on revenge in any game if I can prevent a character from dying I'll do it no matter how much I hate them.

• Britt would be barely alive at this point, wounded, missing an arm and humiliated. And the Night Watch does not tolerate this kind of accidents. Once Frostfinger knows about this, he would be locked in the ice cell or sentenced to death.

And give him another chance to murder you

• good point

fallandir posted: »

Britt would be barely alive at this point, wounded, missing an arm and humiliated. And the Night Watch does not tolerate this kind of accidents. Once Frostfinger knows about this, he would be locked in the ice cell or sentenced to death.

• Well then I think it is supposed to open Margaery's strongbox. I guess we'll be stealing again smth. Mira The Thief

• Good guess.. Well if its what she has to do then, yeah il steal some crap.. Besides i dunno for everyone else but i dont really like Margaery

Well then I think it is supposed to open Margaery's strongbox. I guess we'll be stealing again smth. Mira The Thief

• Not sure about whether or not Croft is the intended recipient, but i convinced him by saying its for my family. And that convinced him pretty well.

Something along the lines of ' I don't even know your family, but truly Asher, i would help you if i wasn't in the Dragon Queen's service already.'

LadyAzzar posted: »

I did. Hopefully that's what its for and not for something more important in the future.

• I didn't stole the key unfortunatelly...just the seal. Maybe the key will help us in the future but I don't know what possession of Margaery could eventually help us. Maybe her strongbox is full of money, the money that could help house Forrester from the Whitehills and the Boltons...I'm just thinking out loud.. :D

Good guess.. Well if its what she has to do then, yeah il steal some crap.. Besides i dunno for everyone else but i dont really like Margaery

Sign in to comment in this discussion.