Who do you trust?

We've all talked about how we trust no one, how Sera is a scheming manipulative bitch, how Cotter and Finn are both untrustworthy, how Duncan, Elissa, Royland, the Maester and even Talia are probably a traitor, etc.

But, in this moment in time, do you trust anyone at all?

Comments

• I trust Talia fully.
    Duncan mostly, but i feel like if he doesn't tell Rodrick what he knows soon, i wont anymore.
    And i really Want to trust Gwynn.

The rest to varying degrees of Not At All. (Aside from the playable characters that is).

• I trust Talia, Royland, and Elissa Forester.

• I trust Talia, Royland, Duncan, Finn, Malcom and Beshka, and Jon Snow

• Talia, Royland, Finn, Beskha and Tom are the only characters I trust.

• I trust Talia and Beshka definitely. I trust Duncan and Cotter for the most part. Everyone else no.

• I trust Talia, Malcolm, Beskha, Jon, Duncan and Royland.

• This may be surprising but I trust: Talia Royland (even though Duncans my sentinel) Beskha Malcolm Tom and Sera (even though I trust Sera I'm being cautious around her as well as Tom because it's kings landing)

• edited March 2015

Mother, Tom, Cotter, Duncan, Malcolm and Beskha. I don't trust Royland at all, he seems fishy.
    Gwyn seems trustworthy.

• I trust no one, not even myself. You can never know xD

• edited March 2015

At Ironrath: Talia, Duncan, and Royland. I wish I didn't tell Lady Forrester about the traitor, I have a small feeling its her now

At Essos: Both Malcolm and Beskha. They definitely have my back

At the Wall: No one really. I trust Jon a bit, but due to canon I doubt that means anything. I don't really trust Finn and I trust Cotter a bit, though I'm worried he might try to backstab me when we're at the North Grove

At King's Landing: lol no one.

• Royland.

• I trust Talia, hesitantly trust Duncan. I also trust Broshka (yes I know it's Breshka) and Malcolm both.

Everyone else I merely pretend to trust. :D

• Anyone suspect the Maester to be the traitor?

I trust Ser Royland because its too obvious otherwise; plus he's kind of too hot headed for intrigue to make a competent spy, not to mention he does demonstrate quite an emotional conviction to House Forrestor.

I trust Duncan, despite the secrecy I think he has more to gain staying loyal to the Forrestors, since I did also make him Sentinel in episode 1, though in the event that I didn't it still doesn't seem likely, its interesting how the late Lord Gregor the Good only wanted Duncan to know about the North Grove, whatever it is it might be the ultimate trump card for the Forrestors.

I have some suspicions over the Maester however... I think he probably has House Forrestor's best intentions at heart but he is the bargaining type meaning he could be 'bargaining' with the Whitehills by working as a spy for them, believing he is saving the House in the process somehow, perhaps he doesn't want Rodrik to do something stupid and so tries to appease to the Whitehills on his own, its just a theory but I more or less trust everyone at my council except the Maester.

I'm kind of lukewarm towards Gwyn, I think she does want House Whitehill to prosper but see's their current treatment of the Forresters as self-destructive, therefore giving her an agenda behind peace, I trust her for now but I know she's up to something...

• You actually think Lady Forrester is the traitor? I don't know... seems unlikely... very unlikely, do you have any theories that might support her being the traitor?

At Ironrath: Talia, Duncan, and Royland. I wish I didn't tell Lady Forrester about the traitor, I have a small feeling its her now At Ess

• For me at least, its just comparing her to the other possible suspects. Maester is a good suspect but it seems too easy, ya know? Lady Forrester is a concerned mother who is perhaps just trying to keep Ryon and Ironrath "safe" by giving the Whitehills what they want.

Harian96 posted: »

You actually think Lady Forrester is the traitor? I don't know... seems unlikely... very unlikely, do you have any theories that might support her being the traitor?

• I think it's possible for her to be a traitor just out of desperation to keep Ryon safe.

You actually think Lady Forrester is the traitor? I don't know... seems unlikely... very unlikely, do you have any theories that might support her being the traitor?

• I trust this nice loyal horse that brought me to the Wall in one piece.

• She's lost a husband and a son within the space of a few weeks, I wouldn't be surprised if she'd do anything to protect Ryon.

• As Rodrik, I only trust Talia and Royland 100%

As Asher, I trust Beskha and Malcolm fully. Neither of them have a reason to fuck him over (yet).

For Mira, I trust no one except maybe Tom.

For Gared, it's just Jon, and Cotter at a push.

• As Rodrik I trust Talia, Duncan, and surprisingly Royland almost fully. Talia, despite being younger and new to the ways of conflict, I know that she's honest and true to herself and others. When she talked to Rodrik at the end of the episode, you can tell she now understands that her wants are more superficial and that in order for her house to survive, she has to put her faith in her brothers hands. Duncan for obvious reasons. He was trusted with the late Lord Forrester's secret of the North Grove and he always seemed to play it close to vest and asking Gared to put himself in peril just for the sake of the family shows how much he's willing to sacrifice. Though I do hope he comes clean to Rodrik soon, and shares his knowledge with him. I can understand the delay however, as there are multiple avenues that Rodrik is trying to handle in order to keep the house afloat and the North Grove will do no good until it's found. As for Royland? He's just too feisty to be any kind of spy considering he can never keep his mouth shut AND he's just so eager to fight the Whitehills.

As Asher, this is pretty simple. I trust both of his companions considering the familial ties and the friendship between Malcom and Beskha respectfully. Though I fear Beskha has something under the surface she's not telling Asher (most likely about Mareene) that could be a huge problem in the future.

As Mira, I'm exceptionally biased. As much as I tried to not let my overwhelming favoritism of Tyrion show, it did. While he's a cunning little Imp, everything I've learned about him from the book shows me that he would have little reason to screw over Mira unless a much better opportunity showed up. Which never did considering the circumstances. Other than that? I think if Mira keeps Sera close and Tom informed, those are her best bets. As much as I love Margery, she's just a clever as the rest of the lords and ladies of Kings Landing. She might have better intentions as a whole, but is a whole lot sneakier.

As Gared, I literally don't trust anyone but Jon Snow, because if anyone understands Gared's plight it's Jon. That is until Cotter revealed his secret to Gared and it became apparent that there IS mutual trust between the two, as both of their respective secrets would screw everyone if leaked to the public of the Night's Watch.

I really don't trust the following: Mother Forrester, Maester, Gywn, or what's-his-face that talked to Mira at the Wedding. Mom is becoming more and more desperate and I find it hard to believe she wouldn't try and protect her family even if it was at the cost of the House. She's so blind as a mother she forgets herself and what truly lays at risk: No home for her family. Maester just seems off to me. Loved the guy in the beginning but something about him just doesn't sit right. Gwyn, as good of her it was to reach out to Rodrik I think she has hidden motives to this peace. Whether it be about Asher, her family's well being, or just general profit, I don't know. What's-his-face just seems like an ass to me.

• (?) Duncan will remember that

Alt text

JakeSt123 posted: »

As Rodrik, I only trust Talia and Royland 100% As Asher, I trust Beskha and Malcolm fully. Neither of them have a reason to fuck him over (yet). For Mira, I trust no one except maybe Tom. For Gared, it's just Jon, and Cotter at a push.

• Ironrath: Talia, Elissa

Essos: Beskha and Malcolm

King's Landing: Sera

The Wall: Jon Snow, Finn

• edited March 2015

Talia.

Talia´s the only one.

Beshka´s close, though.

• Talia, Tom, Royland, Beshka, Jon and maybe Cotter.

• I wonder if he really will... (I mean its happened before in other Telltale games, where it says a character will 'remember' but they either end up dying pretty soon afterwards or they never even remember a all).

But GoT has really learnt from the mistakes made by past TT games, maybe this own will actually take these choices more seriously and characters will actually remember moments the game says they will remember, and hopefully the decisions made in such moments will have impact.

Still, back on topic... I don't approve of how Duncan is acting secretive with Rodrik but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt that he has his valid reasons for doing so, in the end I still trust him.

I never even suspected Mother Forrestor to be a prime suspect, I really only suspected the Maester at the time but after reading the arguments made on this thread I kind of regret informing my mother that I'm aware of a traitor... what if it is her,,,

Its like all Matriarchs in the North can't be trusted, like with how Lady Stark set Jaime free in the TV series without Robb's permission, now there's the possibility that Rodrik can't trust his own mother... I'm really hoping its the Maester who's the traitor and not her...

Cody_nara posted: »

(?) Duncan will remember that

• I have my money on either Duncan or lady Forrester as the traitor.

• edited March 2015

Ironrath: Talia

Wall: Jon

Essos: Beshka, Malcolm

KL: Not a single buggar...!

• edited March 2015

Gared: John Snow and maybe Finn

Asher: Beska, Malcolm and Daenerys

Mira: Tom

Rodrik: Duncan and Royland

• As Asher: Malcom.

As Gared: Jon Snow.

That's it.

• As Rodrik I fully trust Talia. She is the character that I connect the most with and extremely protective off. Also, I trust Royland as he is my sentinel. I feel his passion, hot-blooded but honest personality makes him trustworthy.

As Asher, I like both Malcom and Beshka. But when it comes down to it, I will always save my family first.

As Mira, I trust Tom, although it is barely. She is after all in a city where trust is almost non-existent.

As Gared, I don't particular trust anyone. I try to treat everyone as my brothers, but I do trust Jon Snow more than Finn and Cotter.

• No one. Everyone is simply an asset to keep me alive and benefit me in the future.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.