The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I got behind by like one minute rewinding that a few times.

Note: You can hear a T. Rex after you see the I. Rex roaring, unless that's the end of the I. Rex.

Saltlick123 posted: »

New TV Spot during Season Finale of Walking Dead https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaWuNjHH2xA

• Where the fuckballs was Negan?

• Not sure if you're saying "TRIGGER WARNING" for humor or actually warning about triggers.

I hope it's the former. This "trigger" bullshit annoys me.

Bo This is my favorite song. TRIGGER WARNING

• Oh uh....

Imma just reread all of the comics again.

He's still a long ways away.

• I try to be a better person, but I always just end up fucking it up

• I wonder what his butt looks like.

ComingSoon posted: »

DEAR GOD HELP ME https://youtu.be/fhcLsh-m_Zg

• u kno wat I meant psl

Typing, Daniel. You're typing words, not speaking them. u fkn st00pid

• Since memes aren't allowed here anymore all people just do is post videos here :\

• no problem :D

Markd4547 posted: »

This is awesome thanks for sharing this with me bro they are both very similar maybe this is a little better

• snoz snoz

snoz snoz

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited March 2015

You can post them as long as it's a small amount and in a low frequency, I believe.

Since memes aren't allowed here anymore all people just do is post videos here

• If its to make people laugh you cant :\

AWESOMEO posted: »

You can post them as long as it's a small amount and in a low frequency, I believe.

• I don't think they did it so we won't laugh, it's just that this thread is more for discussions and conversations rather than spams of memes. That's why they made another thread just for memes :)

If its to make people laugh you cant

• Yeah I didn't imply that its so we wouldn't laugh its just that not that much people go on that thread and whats the point of another thread? Its not like people discuss a lot here. Rarely we have discussions. Its all my opinion of course. But I rarely see anything more than funny videos here anymore...

I don't think they did it so we won't laugh, it's just that this thread is more for discussions and conversations rather than spams of memes. That's why they made another thread just for memes

• I see.

Yeah I didn't imply that its so we wouldn't laugh its just that not that much people go on that thread and whats the point of another thread

• JenniferJennifer Moderator

Jennifer wrote:
    God, it feels so… I can’t even get the right words out to post this… I won’t be around for a while. My sister’s husband died this morning. Their son’s fourth birthday is tomorrow. I just, I’m in complete shock right now. I really don’t even know how to process this. I just found out and I’m like in a fog. It just doesn’t feel real.

Thanks to everyone for the show of support. Matt was one of my friends since childhood, so it hit me pretty hard. But I can't even begin to imagine how my sister and her son feel. We tried to not tell him until after his birthday party on Saturday, to keep him happy for his celebration, and did manage to do that. But he realized it himself that night when he was getting a bath, since his daddy would always play a pirate at bath time.

One of my sister's friends set up a Gofundme fundraiser for my sister and her son. Thanks a lot for your outpouring of support. Even if you can't spare anything for the fundraiser, your kind words help a lot.

• Its so sad for someone to lose theyr dad at such a young age :'(

Jennifer posted: »

Jennifer wrote: God, it feels so… I can’t even get the right words out to post this… I won’t be around for a while. My sister’s husband

• I don't know myself honestly. I know things like these upset people and if I don't put some kind of warning then people who like to complain will. I say it's for both.

Not sure if you're saying "TRIGGER WARNING" for humor or actually warning about triggers. I hope it's the former. This "trigger" bullshit annoys me.

• I'm so sorry, Jen. Condolences to you, your family and his poor little boy. :( <3

Jennifer wrote: God, it feels so… I can’t even get the right words out to post this… I won’t be around for a while. My sister’s husband

• die lel

u kno wat I meant psl

• I should have never showed you that video of that fat guy laughing with food. Look what it's done to you!

DEAR GOD HELP ME https://youtu.be/fhcLsh-m_Zg

• It is sad but I can't afford any donation, I am sorry... Gods be in your favor now and forever.

• Wow, I'm truly sorry for them. One of my best friends lost his mother at a young age and it's difficult.

• ...Like last night, they are not like tremors, they are worse than tremors,
    they are these terrors. And it's like, it feels like as if somebody
    was gripping my throat and squeezing and...

...Sometimes I see flames. And sometimes
    I see people that I love dying and... it's always...

And I can't... I can't ever wake up.

• My condolences to you, your family and especially the little boy.

• It changed my life, truly for the better.

I should have never showed you that video of that fat guy laughing with food. Look what it's done to you!

• Oh my god xD like a hula hoop or what lmao

I wonder what his butt looks like.

• I should put you on My Strange Addiction.

It changed my life, truly for the better.

• "Hello. My name is Liam and I am addicted to videos of fat people doing weird stuff"

I should put you on My Strange Addiction.

• and... sleep snoz snoz

• [Johnny 3 Tears:]

You will not be anything

An after-thought, a memory

You'll cut bullets when you leave

You have nightmares, I have dreams

We need Mother Mary White

Hold in breath and wait to die

Just another shallow man

Zipped up in a body bag

Just another shallow man

Zipped up in a body bag

Just another shallow man

Zipped up in a body bag

Nam wollahs rehtona tsuj

Zipped up in a body bag

Nam wollahs rehtona tsuj

Zipped up in a body bag

• edited March 2015

That's life it happens to everyone the trick is to find the people who care about you enough to see past your fucks up and faults who will always see the best in you not matter the problem and the next time try to fuck up a little less

Alt text

I try to be a better person, but I always just end up fucking it up

• be unique don't copy.. reported for copyright!

and... sleep snoz snoz

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited March 2015

I'll contribute as much as I can, I'm very sorry for your loss.

• I made a donation and I wish you and your family the best of luck in this time I know myself how hard it is

Sign in to comment in this discussion.