The one true TTG - Game of Thrones poll (remember me?) *updated*

edited March 2015 in Game Of Thrones

Hello everyone!

Some of the older forum guys may remember me from the Wolf Among Us Demographic poll (it was a success, yes), some may not. Anyway, this time around I'm back with not one but TWO Game of Thrones polls. The first one will be a basic TTG demographic poll and the second one will go in depth with Game of Thrones. I assure you, it will be insightful once again, and the standard has been upheld XD.

So, without further ado, here are the links for the polls.

PART ONE - Overall Telltale Games demographics and Game of Thrones stuff.
https://fi.surveymonkey.com/s/F92S38Y

PART TWO - In-depth Game of Thrones spoiler-poll, should be cool.
https://fi.surveymonkey.com/s/FDK22C5

They are basic anonymous internet polls, so there are no worries whatsoever about safety or anything like that (no personal info questions except optional age, continent, gender etc.) You can, however, post some of the stuff from there onto here as well if you want to share but that's up to you. I do wish that there will be some vibrant discussion about certain preferences or choices as is the custom here, and I hope the data will make things more clear about what the popular opinions really are. Might also do one later about Tales from the Borderlands specifically, who knows.

The results will probably be posted separately onto the forum as well once the data is extensive enough but you can see all preliminary data yourself too. All data is collected for educational and entertainment purposes solely. Problems can be posted on here, though I can't promise I'll keep a particularly keen watch, though (someone will always help).

Have fun and see you 'soon',

-Finnisher

P.S. I've been somewhat inactivate so sorry if there's already been one... :)

*EDIT: here are the preliminaries for the 25 first voters (in Dropbox, feel free to post below if you have the skills) who probably didn't see their results yet:

PART ONE - https://www.dropbox.com/s/3tamkf7uaznbbc7/Preliminary PART ONE.png?dl=0

PART TWO - https://www.dropbox.com/s/8jwlncpwxq7sepb/Premilimary PART TWO.png?dl=0

Comments

• What can I say? XD

Soon?

• I dony know... but 'soon' = nothing XD

Finnisher posted: »

What can I say? XD

• Both done, nice questions.

• The results will probably be posted separately onto the forum as well once the data is extensive enough but you can see all preliminary data yourself too.

Can I? I don’t see how.

• Bah, I hate ranking things. <_< Top picks are easy enough, but after that...

• OH MAN. I know I should have double-checked both of them... :) Oh, well. I'll put up something in a moment, I guess.

TMLC posted: »

The results will probably be posted separately onto the forum as well once the data is extensive enough but you can see all preliminary data yourself too. Can I? I don’t see how.

• Someone could tell me when they see their own stats after completing? The first ones (who I guess couldn't see any of those) can see their preliminary stats as images or such here as soon as I can get them up.

JazzyTheMan posted: »

Bah, I hate ranking things. <_< Top picks are easy enough, but after that...

• Phew… this means that I’m not just dumb. :P

Finnisher posted: »

OH MAN. I know I should have double-checked both of them... Oh, well. I'll put up something in a moment, I guess.

• Will telltale use this data?

• I think some of them will definitely look at it as it is (collected from forums taken into consideration etc.) but not likely systematically since it's not an official survey conducted by them. Hard to say but it's available nonetheless.

sunfell posted: »

Will telltale use this data?

• Nice questions. My answers were -

For #1 (the ones I feel like sharing) - have read books the books and watched the show, Xbox 360, Walking Dead;Wolf Among Us; and Tales, have enjoyed Game of Thrones or Walking Dead the most (put Thrones though).

For #2 (the multiple choices one)- Aggressive against the Whitehills, side with Cotter and Malcolm, and the I think the quality of the game is excellent

• Oh snap! I read the question wrong for the second survey. Now Lord Whitehill is my least hated enemy and Gwyn Whitehill is my most hated. :O.

• I have to wait to see the results?

Straw polls are better IMO.

• Fuck i read 7 on the second survey wrong i put them in opposite order 1 most hated and 6 least hated.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.