The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited March 2015

he better have a good lawyer

ualexen92 posted: »

be unique don't copy.. reported for copyright!

• “There's no money in poetry, but there's no poetry in money, either.”

• Ha ha ha. Chuck Norris is my lawyer sucks. Sick

be unique don't copy.. reported for copyright!

• Ahhhh, I mean Yeah it is erotic, I mean heroic

blueneon posted: »

It was just a stupid joke. :P But you have to admit that the whole ink thing is pretty pleasing to the eye.

• i gotta go to jail for 15 days that shit sucks

• Is this guy?

Alt text

ComingSoon posted: »

Ha ha ha. Chuck Norris is my lawyer sucks. Sick

• I can break you out if u need me to. I have experience... Ive played a game about it before.

i gotta go to jail for 15 days that shit sucks

• LMFAO LIAM YOUR LAWYER GOT REKT

Is this guy?

• At least it's just 15 :/

• lmfao

I can break you out if u need me to. I have experience... Ive played a game about it before.

• 15 days is not that bad at least :)

• yeah i was lucky because they dropped the XTC charge, so that just meant having 50G of weed on me but i can do some rehab program( 30 hours, 23 meetings) or do jail 15 days but i gonna go jail

Markd4547 posted: »

15 days is not that bad at least

• LMFAO LMFAO OLDMSKAG

Is this guy?

• Don't you think rehabilitating is better?

yeah i was lucky because they dropped the XTC charge, so that just meant having 50G of weed on me but i can do some rehab program( 30 hours, 23 meetings) or do jail 15 days but i gonna go jail

• Not really because i got no alcohol or drugs problem, i never drink, and worst I'll do is smoke 1 joint a month

AWESOMEO posted: »

Don't you think rehabilitating is better?

• Still, don't you think 30 hours of rehab you don't even need is better than 15 days in jail conditions? xD

Not really because i got no alcohol or drugs problem, i never drink, and worst I'll do is smoke 1 joint a month

• edited March 2015

Alt text

15 days = 360 hours among criminals you get treated like dirt and locked up in a cold room everyday

23 meetings = 30 hours living your own life just spending a couple of hours weekly going in learning a few things about drugs and self-control in a warm room with friendly people with lots of food and tea etc

I'd choose the meetings everytime

Not really because i got no alcohol or drugs problem, i never drink, and worst I'll do is smoke 1 joint a month

• if universe is infinite this thread should never end...

I am bad philosoph, DON'T JUDGE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99R94P8AVj8

• Yᵒᵘ Oᶰˡʸ Lᶤᵛᵉ Oᶰᶜᵉ

• That was amazing :O

if universe is infinite this thread should never end... I am bad philosoph, DON'T JUDGE

• Alt text

Yᵒᵘ Oᶰˡʸ Lᶤᵛᵉ Oᶰᶜᵉ

• Ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚̫͔̯̹͉͉̘͎͕̼̣̝͙̱̟̹̩̟̳̦̭͉̮̖̭̣̣̞̙̗̜̺̭̻̥͚͙̝̦̲̱͉͖͉̰̦͎̫̣̼͎͍̠̮͓̹̹͉̤̰̗̙͕͇͔̱͕̭͈̳̗̭͔̘̖̺̮̜̠͖̘͓̳͕̟̠̱̫̤͓͔̘̰̲͙͍͇̙͎̣̼̗̖͙̯͉̠̟͈͍͕̪͓̝̩̦̖̹̼̠̘̮͚̟͉̺̜͍͓̯̳̱̻͕̣̳͉̻̭̭̱͍̪̩̭̺͕̺̼̥̪͖̦̟͎̻̰_Ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚̫͔̯̹͉͉̘͎͕̼̣̝͙̱̟̹̩̟̳̦̭͉̮̖̭̣̣̞̙̗̜̺̭̻̥͚͙̝̦̲̱͉͖͉̰̦͎̫̣̼͎͍̠̮͓̹̹͉̤̰̗̙͕͇͔̱͕̭͈̳̗̭͔̘̖̺̮̜̠͖̘͓̳͕̟̠̱̫̤͓͔̘̰̲͙͍͇̙͎̣̼̗̖͙̯͉̠̟͈͍͕̪͓̝̩̦̖̹̼̠̘̮͚̟͉̺̜͍͓̯̳̱̻͕̣̳͉̻̭̭̱͍̪̩̭̺͕̺̼̥̪͖̦̟͎̻̰

That was amazing :O

• Lmaod KMFAO

Ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚̫͔̯̹͉͉̘͎͕̼̣̝͙̱̟̹̩̟̳̦̭͉̮̖̭̣̣̞̙̗̜̺̭̻̥͚͙̝̦̲̱͉͖͉̰̦͎̫̣̼͎͍̠̮͓̹̹͉̤̰̗̙͕͇͔̱͕̭͈̳̗̭͔̘̖̺̮̜̠͖̘͓̳͕

• Alt text

That's random?...

• Partap

Partap

• I fiddle diddlies

• Ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚̫͔̯̹͉͉̘͎͕̼̣̝͙̱̟̹̩̟̳̦̭͉̮̖̭̣̣̞̙̗̜̺̭̻̥͚͙̝̦̲̱͉͖͉̰̦͎̫̣̼͎͍̠̮͓̹̹͉̤̰̗̙͕͇͔̱͕̭͈̳̗̭͔̘̖̺̮̜̠͖̘͓̳͕̟̠̱̫̤͓͔̘̰̲͙͍͇̙͎̣̼̗̖͙̯͉̠̟͈͍͕̪͓̝̩̦̖̹̼̠̘̮͚̟͉̺̜͍͓̯̳̱̻͕̣̳͉̻̭̭̱͍̪̩̭̺͕̺̼̥̪͖̦̟͎̻̰_Ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚̫͔̯̹͉͉̘͎͕̼̣̝͙̱̟̹̩̟̳̦̭͉̮̖̭̣̣̞̙̗̜̺̭̻̥͚͙̝̦̲̱͉͖͉̰̦͎̫̣̼͎͍̠̮͓̹̹͉̤̰̗̙͕͇͔̱͕̭͈̳̗̭͔̘̖̺̮̜̠͖̘͓̳͕̟̠̱̫̤͓͔̘̰̲͙͍͇̙͎̣̼̗̖͙̯͉̠̟͈͍͕̪͓̝̩̦̖̹̼̠̘̮͚̟͉̺̜͍͓̯̳̱̻͕̣̳͉̻̭̭̱͍̪̩̭̺͕̺̼̥̪͖̦̟͎̻̰

Lmaod KMFAO

• Alt text

I fiddle diddlies

• 'Fat' man dancing:)

DEAR GOD HELP ME https://youtu.be/fhcLsh-m_Zg

Sign in to comment in this discussion.