If there will be a determinant protagonist, who would it be?

I'm leaning towards Gared.

Comments

• Aside from everyone? In all seriousness I think that all the decisions plus some major one(s) to come, will determine the fates of all the characters in the last or second to last episode, and thus depending on who is alive depends on the fate of House Forrester.

• I doubt there will be one.

• Me too, but I have a sense that they will choose one.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I doubt there will be one.

• I struggle to see how Gared will not die eventually to be honest, he'll escape the Night's watch and then he'll be a deserter, if he returns to Westeros he dies and he's only going to survive so long out in the wilderness. If there is a determinant protagonist I reckon it'll probably be Rodrik, depending on how compliant he is throughout.

• Well Jon technically deserted The Night's Watch and then returned. So Gared could do the same.

I struggle to see how Gared will not die eventually to be honest, he'll escape the Night's watch and then he'll be a deserter, if he returns

• A choice between Rodrik and Asher maybe... Both can play the role as lord of Ironrath.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited March 2015

Probably non of them, but if there will be it would most likely be Asher/Gared.

• My vote for the main character would be Rodrik.

• The Forresters will survive no matter what. Its canon. They survive in the book and this is based on the book.

HarjKS posted: »

Aside from everyone? In all seriousness I think that all the decisions plus some major one(s) to come, will determine the fates of all the c

• edited March 2015

All of the Forrester. Only ryon survives for season two

• Choice between Asher or Rodrick

• edited March 2015

Pretty sure it's based off the TV universe not the books, bro, and they do have differences so...

• ...I now have a mental image of the post-credits scene being Ryon in a big open field, sadly sitting down on a log, picking up a dagger he finds on the ground and briefly staring at it, before seeing two shadowy figures walking in the distance...

sunfell posted: »

All of the Forrester. Only ryon survives for season two

• edited March 2015

Those two shadowy figures are, whoever you didn't pick to be your sentinel, so either Duncan or Royland, and Talia.

Duncan/Royland die two minutes into season two, while Talia just disappears, a few minutes after that.

...I now have a mental image of the post-credits scene being Ryon in a big open field, sadly sitting down on a log, picking up a dagger he finds on the ground and briefly staring at it, before seeing two shadowy figures walking in the distance...

• edited March 2015

picking up a dagger he finds on the ground and briefly staring at it

Wait, no, he'd be staring at his 'Two Brothers' wooden sword. And he'd carve a third name in for the late Asher on the pommel and rename it 'Three Brothers.'

...I just gave myself a feely feel...

...I now have a mental image of the post-credits scene being Ryon in a big open field, sadly sitting down on a log, picking up a dagger he finds on the ground and briefly staring at it, before seeing two shadowy figures walking in the distance...

• The Forresters only exist in the books, mentioned in passing once, only in once line.

-XYAB- posted: »

Pretty sure it's based off the TV universe not the books, bro, and they do have differences so...

• edited March 2015

Ok they may have only been mentioned in the books but the game IS set in the TV show

Echopapa posted: »

The Forresters only exist in the books, mentioned in passing once, only in once line.

• After that you're chased by thieves, fall into a river untill get to a bank. There you find a dog named Sam that'll bite you despite your trying to feed him. After that you're found by another noble house that'll think your bite is a ritual for R'hlorr and will distrust you.

MichaelBP posted: »

Those two shadowy figures are, whoever you didn't pick to be your sentinel, so either Duncan or Royland, and Talia. Duncan/Royland die two minutes into season two, while Talia just disappears, a few minutes after that.

• But House Forrerster surviving and each individual Forrester surviving are two very different things. For all we know everyone but Rodrik could die and his few followers could all be exiled

• Probably Asher or Rodrik, since both are supposedly going to meet when Asher comes back with an army, and we only need one POV character in each city.

• I'm hoping that all the protagonists will be determinant, and who is alive/dead will affect the fate of House Forrester.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.