How can the decree help the family?!

I don't see the point of keeping it.

Comments

• Well if sent to the Forrester, they can sell ironwood and Tywin will have to pay them, as the letter could be used for proof of permission that they can earn gold by selling it to the crown.

They presumably don't know about Tyrion.

• to the crown who is sentenced to death -__-

HarjKS posted: »

Well if sent to the Forrester, they can sell ironwood and Tywin will have to pay them, as the letter could be used for proof of permission that they can earn gold by selling it to the crown. They presumably don't know about Tyrion.

• I suppose it's still valid despite Tyrion's circumstances. It's still a contract that gives the Forrester's the backing of the King.

On the other hand, it also can link you and the Forrester's to Tyrion and all the negatives with that in his most delicate situation.

It's a double edged sword.

(I chose to burn it BTW)

• The next hand of the King might deem it valid if they want a quick fix.

• This is why I kept it.

Alt text

• edited March 2015

Tyrion is not the crown. Tommen is now the crown. It's still valid to allow Forrestor to sell ironwood, and gain the coin needed to pay Asher's army. Once we have that, we can gain the alliance of the Glenmores and take back Ironrath, and siege Highpoint and rescue Ryon. We will harvest and plant ironwood, re-establish the farms, and villages.

Perhaps set an alliance with the Tyrells or...someone and we now have the protection of the Crown, so Roose Bolton wouldn't do anything. That decree is the stepping stone to getting House Forrester back. Not to mention Mira can make an alliance with that Lord.

to the crown who is sentenced to death -__-

• He asked if she got the decree before the wedding cause he knew it had to be destroyed. Why would he get involved with someone that had business with the man who is thought to have killed the king?

This is why I kept it.

• I re-watched that part and I think you are right he does not want it I was thinking he had some use for it. I am going to hold on to it I am going to work with Morgryn and I could possibly use this against him if it comes to that.

He asked if she got the decree before the wedding cause he knew it had to be destroyed. Why would he get involved with someone that had business with the man who is thought to have killed the king?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.