What are with the glitches?

edited March 2015 in Game Of Thrones

Seriously Telltale. Episode 3 is the worst episode in this regard, there's so many audio glitches. Lines arrive late or not at all, or they repeat themselves. The music tends to mess up, so much. It is great, but the glitches break the immersion so much.

Is this annoying anyone else? Will this improve in future episodes?

Comments

• It doesn't anoy me. I can easily ignore them...

• I also have this issue. Audio keeps repeating at least twice and very slow in loading new scenes for episode 3. Hope telltale will fix it.

• It's a glitchy game. Telltale games sometimes do that.

• What platforms are y'all playing this on? I have it on the 360 and only noticed a few things here and there, but nothing major.

• I played it on the PC and noticed an audio issue about 2-3 times, nothing major.

• I haven't had a single issue or glitch yet, but I'm probably just lucky.

• The only audio glitch I've encountered was in Episode 3 when Jon Snow is addressing Gared after Britt arrives at the Wall. He says "Gared" twice when it's clear it was only meant to be said once, and the audio quality is less than stellar.

• "GARED. GARED"

• I'm on the 360 and I've noticed this several times. I have my captions on so it does not bother me too much. Some of the graphics bother me more.

• no probs @ pc

• Ps3 I noticed a lot of repeating lines, and the scene where Gryff punishes Rodrik if you get up every time like i did it takes atleast 10 seconds to load every little scene... Anyone else had this?

• Exactly.

stevean2 posted: »

"GARED. GARED"

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I'm pretty sure that's intentional, Jon says "Gared" and he doesn't respost so Jon says again "Garad, whats the matter?" to get his attention.

The only audio glitch I've encountered was in Episode 3 when Jon Snow is addressing Gared after Britt arrives at the Wall. He says "Gared" twice when it's clear it was only meant to be said once, and the audio quality is less than stellar.

• It just sounds weird, though. Jon's voice gets really deep all of a sudden.

OzzyUK posted: »

I'm pretty sure that's intentional, Jon says "Gared" and he doesn't respost so Jon says again "Garad, whats the matter?" to get his attention.

• There was no background noise during the scene where you have the, um, confrontation with Gryff. Same when you have to fight Bowlcut Britt.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

It did sound a little bit weird like they used the same "Gared" sound file for both times that Jon said his name in that scene, that might be why it sounded like a audio bug.

It just sounds weird, though. Jon's voice gets really deep all of a sudden.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.