Episode 3 Release Date Discussion- PC/Mac/PSN US Mar 24 - Xbox 360/One/PSN EU Mar 25 - iOS Mar 26

1131415161719»

Comments

• thx !!!!! same to you..

I can speak for the germans on here , its up on the store now.. had the download it from the game cause the store wanted to charge me another 4.99... nice try sony..

SpiderPig posted: »

Downloaded, installed and working on ps3 eu. Happy gaming ps3using Europeans!

• Oh, thank the old gods and the new. It's installing.

iLLone posted: »

thx !!!!! same to you.. I can speak for the germans on here , its up on the store now.. had the download it from the game cause the store wanted to charge me another 4.99... nice try sony..

• It's still saying "coming soon" on my Kindle Fire HDX.

• I'm playing this on my Xperia Z2 and still coming soon for me...

• Hello if anyone can help me would be greatly appreciated. Purchased and installed ep 3: The Sword in the Darkness on PS3 and the game would not load. Now whenever I try to start it up I just get a blank black screen. Do I have to delete and reinstall the game does anyone know how to fix this problem?

• I have a season pass for Mac (UK) and it is still not able to download Episode 3 ("coming soon"). I thought that it has been released already.

• If you are encountering problems, Telltale Staff members over at the Support section can help you if you make a new thread describing your problem:

http://www.telltalegames.com/support/categories/support-gameofthrones-pcmac

postolka posted: »

I have a season pass for Mac (UK) and it is still not able to download Episode 3 ("coming soon"). I thought that it has been released already.

• If you are encountering problems, Telltale Staff members over at the Support section can help you if you make a new thread describing your problem:

http://www.telltalegames.com/support/categories/support-gameofthrones-ps3

dafis posted: »

Hello if anyone can help me would be greatly appreciated. Purchased and installed ep 3: The Sword in the Darkness on PS3 and the game would

http://www.telltalegames.com/support/categories/support-gameofthrones-pcmac

Mac user here. It says "Coming Soon". Let's hope I don't have to do what I did the last time (reinstalling the game so I could download the episode)

• What happend to kindle fire hd no eps released on there!!!! :(

• And on kindle fire hd it says "comming soon". :(

AlfMusic posted: »

It's still saying "coming soon" on my Kindle Fire HDX.

• We share the same suffering...

cheema700 posted: »

And on kindle fire hd it says "comming soon".

• I guess we'll just have to wait...

cheema700 posted: »

What happend to kindle fire hd no eps released on there!!!!

• My Kindle Fire HDX downloaded and installed an update to the app, but episode still not available yet.

• Episode 3 became available to me early last night, March 31st. No April Fools joke here. :P

• Yeah, I've noticed that too. Finally! :)

Episode 3 became available to me early last night, March 31st. No April Fools joke here. :P

• First of April and still no Ep. 3....

F*ck you Steam................

• Still nothing for regular android as well - _ -

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

The Steam version became available on March 24th, check your download settings to make sure auto update is turned on.

If you need further help try the PC support forum

theHound posted: »

First of April and still no Ep. 3.... F*ck you Steam................

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

It should be available now, try looking on the Android support forum for more help.

djidane57 posted: »

Still nothing for regular android as well - _ -

• silly question but wasn't sure where else to ask- if i bought the whole season on my ipad but i want to play on my mac, there's no way to transfer everything or get a 'deal' on downloading it, right? i'd have to pay for it all over again?

as you can see i've finished all the episodes in a day and now i'm jonesing for more

• nope no crossbuy features for any telltale game! If you buy the PS3 version for example that does not get you the right to also download the vita or PS4 version

ellatheon posted: »

silly question but wasn't sure where else to ask- if i bought the whole season on my ipad but i want to play on my mac, there's no way to tr

• Wow just got it on my Xperia Z2 at last! :D

Sign in to comment in this discussion.