Do you think Forresters' story will continue in season 2 of the game?

The game is pretty damn good. Honestly! I feel it's like a drug to me. I'm really into Forrester's story and family. Do you think that Telltale games will be up for season 2 of the game(TWD has after all)?
I think there will be other season of the game. Just don't see how Forresters' story could end in within these 6 episodes. I'd be happy if there could be sequel.. know it's pretty early to talk about it, but.. it would be nice to hear(or 'read') your opinions.

Comments

• I'd like it to continue with Talia as one of the protagonists (assuming she makes it through the first Season).

• Yeah, definitely. I'm really into Talia's story and I'd like if Talia was one of the protagonists too. But, who knows? Maybe in season 2 she'll be one of them.

torkahn808 posted: »

I'd like it to continue with Talia as one of the protagonists (assuming she makes it through the first Season).

• Though I'll be disappointed if we don't get to kill Lord Ludd Whitehill or Ramsey Snow at some point in the season.

And I'll be EVEN MORE disappointed if they kill off Gared for the Story and to fuck around with people's feels.

YForrester posted: »

Yeah, definitely. I'm really into Talia's story and I'd like if Talia was one of the protagonists too. But, who knows? Maybe in season 2 she'll be one of them.

• edited April 2015

Well first of all I think Telltale is up for a second season of the game. They signed for multiple seasons with HBO upfront so there's a very likely chance there will be one.

And I wouldn't mind it but honestly I would prefer for it to focus on House Forrester (3 episodes in and I'm really attached to these characters and House). But yeah, if Telltale did something like have your choices really affect the state of the House at the ending so there is no canon one and just have Season 2 pick off with a new House, I wouldn't mind it.

• Ramsay is canon in the books and the show, so he won't be killed off. At least not by a Forrester

Though I'll be disappointed if we don't get to kill Lord Ludd Whitehill or Ramsey Snow at some point in the season. And I'll be EVEN MORE disappointed if they kill off Gared for the Story and to fuck around with people's feels.

• You won't get to kill Ramsay. Though that's not to say he won't die horribly by someone else's hand. Theon could be the one, although I doubt he has the balls at this point (see what I did there?). At least Ramsay gave Ethan a quick death. But that's the world of GoT. Not everyone gets to have at their rival. Robb Stark did not live long enough to carry out justice on Joffrey. Jaime never got his hands, erm, I mean, hand on Locke (or Vargo Hoat) and the Hound never got to end his brother. Neither will the Forresters have their way with Ramsay. But Ludd Whitehill, on the other hand... that guy's is almost a confirmed kill. Or an option, at the very least.

Though I'll be disappointed if we don't get to kill Lord Ludd Whitehill or Ramsey Snow at some point in the season. And I'll be EVEN MORE disappointed if they kill off Gared for the Story and to fuck around with people's feels.

• Ramsay didn't give Ethan a quick death, he left him to bleed out

You won't get to kill Ramsay. Though that's not to say he won't die horribly by someone else's hand. Theon could be the one, although I doub

• He gutted him in the jugular, one of the fastest ways to bleed out. May not be the most humane of deaths, but it's a helluva lot better than what he did to theon.

Ramsay didn't give Ethan a quick death, he left him to bleed out

• They should keep the Forresters as their core house, like the Starks were in Season 1, but they can always branch out to additional characters whose stories affect the Forresters somewhere down the line.

• I actually want for the next season to revolve around the Branfields, it would be interesting IMO

• Malcolm and Elissa are the last Branfields and Malcolm is the only one with the Branfield name

I actually want for the next season to revolve around the Branfields, it would be interesting IMO

• well, let me clarify. the Branfields BEFORE Robert's Rebellion

Malcolm and Elissa are the last Branfields and Malcolm is the only one with the Branfield name

• Maybe? Honestly I'm fine if they do or don't. If they continue with the Forrester's cool because I'm really starting to like their characters and appreciate them, but it would also be cool if it is sort of like an anthology with a new story taking place each season.

• oh ok

Alt text

well, let me clarify. the Branfields BEFORE Robert's Rebellion

• No! Gared is such a handsome and nice guy. They cannot kill him! He's important part of the story. People like Gared, so I don't think they will kill him. Everyone would be dissapointed.

• How do we know there will be Forresters?

• Dude...

Alt text

Skiba7671 posted: »

How do we know there will be Forresters?

• From A Dance With Dragons. While that's the book timeline and not the show, it's literally the only source content for the Forresters and TTG kind of has to stick to it because of that.

Skiba7671 posted: »

How do we know there will be Forresters?

• You think liking a character makes them immune to death?

YForrester posted: »

No! Gared is such a handsome and nice guy. They cannot kill him! He's important part of the story. People like Gared, so I don't think they will kill him. Everyone would be dissapointed.

• I love the Forresters and I want their story to continue.

• I think pretty much everyone want their story to continue. But since this is a TT and GoT collaboration, they'll probably all be dead by episode 6 :-(

• Your profile pic is perfect when asking questions.

AgentZ46 posted: »

You think liking a character makes them immune to death?

• Episode 6 will be about rescuing Ryon. On the way Most die, and you get seperated from Lady Forrestor and Duncan. Royland will "Die" trying to save Otegryn from a dozen whitehill men.Eventually It will Just be you (as Rodrik) and Ryon, after Wading through dozens of whitehill soldiers, hacking at them as you go, you'll kill Ludd. Unfortunately Rodrik can't continue on and you have to convince Ryon to put you out of your misery.
    After the credits you see Ryon wandering towards two people in the distance(Lady Forrester and Duncan).

In season 2 Ryon will be the/a protagonist, and you end up meeting Royland who is still alive, when you ask him how he survived he will say to you: "I GOT LUCKY, REAL LUCKY"

ALIENANGIE posted: »

I think pretty much everyone want their story to continue. But since this is a TT and GoT collaboration, they'll probably all be dead by episode 6 :-(

• Wait are we getting a second season?

• Most likely, yeah.

sunfell posted: »

Wait are we getting a second season?

• Royland will be laid to a Essos' girl.

AdamGoodtme posted: »

Episode 6 will be about rescuing Ryon. On the way Most die, and you get seperated from Lady Forrestor and Duncan. Royland will "Die" trying

• I hope so!

sunfell posted: »

Wait are we getting a second season?

• I like them and I can see their story go on for more than one season. A bit more variety in the PC's personalities would do no harm though. Since we got TT's interpretation of the honourable, northern House à la Stark I'd also like to see a Lannister resembling house with a bit of spite and infamy. Dialogue options available:

• [lie]
    • [bribe]
    • [threaten]
    • [deceive]
  • I'm guessing we'll continue on as at least one of the Forresters, but I imagine that many of the possible playable characters will be brutally killed off at some point. Unlike some of TT's series, GOT will not hesitate to kill off peoples favourite characters.

• To have a second season, the end of the first should be a cliffhanger. Otherwise it wouldn't make much sense to continue with the Forresters, but it's Telltale and they can come up with anything so...

• Yeah I assume so. I think they'll add new protagonists to fill it back up to 5.

• Talia and Ryon would make good protagonists. It'd be also cool if you could play as Royland or Duncan (maybe alternate - one has to die and you play as the one who lives).

• I honestly don't think that season 2 would follow House Forrester, because the beauty of "Game of Thrones" is, that it covers the tales of a lot people, houses, politics, cultures and mythical creatures. I think, season 2 would focus on another family, either a southron house, or some kind of guild or brotherhood.

• I would love a Season 2 from the way things are going. It'd be interesting to see a return of multiple protagonists as well, because so far it's worked well in Game of Thrones. Having a somewhat older Talia as a protagonist would be great too.

• We need a Ser Royland beard photoshop right fucking now.

Royland will be laid to a Essos' girl.

• I really hope so. Damn, that would be so cool.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.