TWAU random stops

The game is good on my old mac but quits after every 15 min. or so with my new imac.

Here's my support file :

https://www.sendspace.com/file/833uyh

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. Please try the workaround suggested by another player using Mac OS 10 Yosemite, below:

1) In System Preferences, select Displays, then select Scaled - More Space to change the screen resolution to very detailed.

2) In System Preferences, select Dock, then deselect 'Automatically hide and show the dock', to be able to click on the bottom of the screen.

3) Start up the game and run it in windowed mode using the Mac shortcut (Command + F).

4) Then try changing the game's resolution and graphics settings so that it fits your screen, and see if you are able to play without experiencing the issue.

• I apologize for the inconvenience. Please try the workaround suggested by another player using Mac OS 10 Yosemite, below: 1) In System Pr

• Thanks for the tip. However this gives me 2 minutes more at each gameplay. Hope we have something else to fix this...

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

Please also try playing the game while disconnected from the internet completely, and see if this makes a change to the crash occurrences. If you still experience the crashing, does the game/your Mac output a crash/error message after the game quits?

ancorena posted: »

Thanks for the tip. However this gives me 2 minutes more at each gameplay. Hope we have something else to fix this...

This discussion has been closed.