Most annoying character?

Lady Forrester has been a pain in the ass in my game. I followed the aggressive path against the Whitehills and everytime i have to say something she's there, pushing me to take the stupidest decision. So far she has not been of any help (on the contrary, she just points out your mistakes).
I think that she will play a vital role in screwing everything for everyone because of her fears. She's the Skyler of game of thrones.

Also Gwyn is a passive-aggressive bitch, knowing that her family wants your head but telling you that your best option is to do nothing about it. But Lady Forrester is far worse.

Comments

• edited April 2015

For me it is Sera. I don't believe her, and don't want to be friends with her. Always worried that she will get me in trouble eventually.

• True. But it happens a lot in King's Landing.

Heelidar posted: »

For me it is Sera. I don't believe her, and don't want to be friends with her. Always worried that she will get me in trouble eventually.

• edited April 2015

After ep 3, Lady Margaery. She keeps complaining but I'm just trying to save my family...

• Sera. All her ramblings really annoy me she is dumb or she is playing Mira and I don't trust her.

• Sera is one of the nosiest handmaidens I've ever seen. I wouldn't be surprised if she was spying on Mira for someone. Regardless of whether you act indifferent or nice to her, she'll still barge in on you and force her opinions and her flower story on you.

Gwyn is a 'tough' female character, sort of like Beshka but less direct, I dont mind her. I love how the game lets you diss her father 3 times during the conversation. I also did an aggressive play the first time but I didnt mind Lady Forrester either, she was just a meddling voice like most mothers and she didn't bother me at all.

• Malcolm, for me.

He's just so generic and has very little personality at the moment, in my opinion, such that having him around just grates on me.

Hopefully this will improve in later episodes.

• Sera is really annoying. Also, Margaery annoys me because she completley ignores Mira's pleads and even gives her shit for trying to help her family.

• Sera, but Margaery really annoyed me in the last episode since you just can't win with her no matter what.

• Tom, Sera, Mira, in that order.

• Tom is cool

fallandir posted: »

Tom, Sera, Mira, in that order.

• I don't like him, didn't ask for his help, and definitely don't trust him.

fort1tude posted: »

Tom is cool

• Margaery, although I still like her. She is annoyed that Mira can't concentrate on the wedding although she knows how bad her situation is.

I don't mind Sera. I also don't think she will betray Mira, if anything she's more naive than Mira for just telling us her big secret.

Gryff is super annoying of course, but I like his sister.

• totally agreed

• Duncan Tuttle. What a gobshite.

• Margery and Ludd Whitehill, everytime he opens his mouth, I want to hit him.

• Sera. We're trying to save our family (what remains of it) and she thinks we have time for a stupid marriage -_-

• edited April 2015

That's what I thought. He's like some sort of bland Jorah for Asher's character.

Flog61 posted: »

Malcolm, for me. He's just so generic and has very little personality at the moment, in my opinion, such that having him around just grates on me. Hopefully this will improve in later episodes.

• Margaery because no matter what she won't do shit for your family and eventually won't give a shit about. And then gives you the excuse that she is in a far worse position, yeah right.

• Lord Whitehill. Even when he's not even on screen, his assery affects everything You see it in Gryff, you see it in the burned Ironwood forest, you see how it affects Gwyn.

• Doubt we'll need Sera, Mira's been doing a good job of that herself :p

• Aside from the clear enemies you're supposed to hate (Lord Whitehill, Gryff, et cetera), I find Sera annoying. She reminds me of Sansa in the very first book/season of the show, she has little girl fantasies of marrying the right man and giving him lots of babies and what not.

Marge doesn't bother me tbh. She's not helping me, but she is a game player. Her ignoring the cries of help from a minor House when it could impact her negatively is a smart thing to do, however bitchy it may seem.

• Last episode this guy annoyed the crap out of me and I hate his face, even if we didn't see him that much.
    Alt text

• Tom needs to fuck off and stay fucked off.

• I actually liked that guy...

Mintery posted: »

Last episode this guy annoyed the crap out of me and I hate his face, even if we didn't see him that much.

• Sera is now in a position to fuck you over. I don't see how she wouldn't screw Mira over. Sera and L. Forester are tied for most annoying.

• Duncan. If he had his way, we'd all be mucking out the toilets for the Whitehills. A total miquetoast who doesn't realize that showing weakness is the quickest way to die in GoT.

Plus I fail to see how the North Grove will be of any help. Even if Gared finds it, he'll be a deserter, unable to even tell anyone where it is. (And what could it possibly be that'll help? A fortress? Who gives a shit? Another grove of ironwood trees? Who gives a shit?! It's certainly not going to be a garrison of highly trained Forester soldiers, which is the only thing that actually could help)

• I agree, maybe one of them are traitors and try to fuck us up in the future :\

Dat mustache....

Sera is really annoying. Also, Margaery annoys me because she completley ignores Mira's pleads and even gives her shit for trying to help her family.

• Well....I don't blame you, but he seems very honest to me....:\

I don't like him, didn't ask for his help, and definitely don't trust him.

• IKR? Telltale wants us to hate that bitch :|

LadyOrc posted: »

Sera, but Margaery really annoyed me in the last episode since you just can't win with her no matter what.

• I agree with you, she'll just be a bitch about it.

Margaery because no matter what she won't do shit for your family and eventually won't give a shit about. And then gives you the excuse that she is in a far worse position, yeah right.

• No offense, but why him? :/

Duncan Tuttle. What a gobshite.

• Me too, I feel you :|

Margery and Ludd Whitehill, everytime he opens his mouth, I want to hit him.

• Hm... hm... Maybe Gwyn? The treason against her family seems forced and cliché'd to me, like a cheap plot device. Idk, her motivation would come out of thin air for me, it would stretch credibility of the writing.

I still hope/believe she's lying though.

• edited April 2015

Plus I fail to see how the North Grove will be of any help. Even if Gared finds it, he'll be a deserter, unable to even tell anyone where it is. (And what could it possibly be that'll help? A fortress? Who gives a shit?

Agreed.

mrkite posted: »

Duncan. If he had his way, we'd all be mucking out the toilets for the Whitehills. A total miquetoast who doesn't realize that showing wea

• Alt text

Oh, you are a delight! Though I have to congratulate you on your amazing solar system.

I agree, maybe one of them are traitors and try to fuck us up in the future Dat mustache....

• Thanks but that mustache...

Oh, you are a delight! Though I have to congratulate you on your amazing solar system.

• Using my own experiences, Tom is the best character in King's Landing to talk to. He's done nothing to make you distrust him and he helped get the letter from Tyrion's office. And during the scene in the garden (Episode 3) he calls you over after getting rid of Damian's body. He says you're safe and don't have to worry. Thanking him for his help all this time, Sera suddenly pops out of nowhere and sees you with him. Hours later, Margarey wants to you not to speak with Tyrion and is looking to replace you. But Tom still comes back to help you all over again of his own (free?) will.

So how you distrust him I don't understand. But Sera needs to be killed off quickly, otherwise there will be more assassin's after you.

I don't like him, didn't ask for his help, and definitely don't trust him.

• I wanna stuff potatoes in his mouth!

Margery and Ludd Whitehill, everytime he opens his mouth, I want to hit him.

• Make sure Cotter didn't fuck them before you do.

I wanna stuff potatoes in his mouth!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.