Im I the only one who kicked the dude off the wall like this is sparta

I had four choices but only one I saw was kick that fucker off the wall

Comments

• I made him suffer. He deserved that.

• Make him suffer feels so good.

• I tried to walk away, but he just ended up dying anyway. I was tempted to kick him off, but I'm bound by my oath not to kill my brothers.

• I bet but kicking him off the wall feels sooooo much better you feel like fucking leonidas. Plus I was worried about evidence

TheCatWolf posted: »

Make him suffer feels so good.

• You're not alone brother :D The temptation was too big and it felt so good to kick him off the wall.

• Trust me you people have no idea how bad I wanted to make him suffer.But I saw the wouds ,kick him off the wall, and my eyes just lit up like the damn sun

• Yesss, but after you make him suffer, you kick him off the wall too!! It's like a double prize

I bet but kicking him off the wall feels sooooo much better you feel like fucking leonidas. Plus I was worried about evidence

• well i wish i knew that

TheCatWolf posted: »

Yesss, but after you make him suffer, you kick him off the wall too!! It's like a double prize

• Made him suffer. Shoved my sword in him, jiggled it a bit, then tossed him down. :)

• Walked away, but Britt didn't combust into a huge cool explosion and I was all like "WTF Telltale?"

• I couldn't pass up the chance to make him suffer.

Alt text

• I kicked him off the wall because I wanted to hide his body, but I regret not making him suffer.

• That episode wasn't directed by Michael Bay.

DoubleJump posted: »

Walked away, but Britt didn't combust into a huge cool explosion and I was all like "WTF Telltale?"

• Geez all these gifs and I still can't find one of just Gared kicking him down the Wall :(

I couldn't pass up the chance to make him suffer.

• Kicked him off the Wall for two reasons -

1. It felt pretty fucking awesome
    2. I didn't know that Finn saw the whole thing at that point, so I assumed I could semi cover my tracks by there being no body.
  • Alt text

Geez all these gifs and I still can't find one of just Gared kicking him down the Wall

• I wanted to keep my word to Jon, so I just walked away. Figured he would be scared into submission at this point.

Looks like he died anyway...oh, well. Cry me a river.

• I was one of the 2% who just stood there silently. I was silent for most of that fight too. The silent option worked out for me in The Wolf Amoung Us pretty often I think I'm over using it in this though.

• You guys who walked away because you were oath bound not to harm your brothers...you still bloody killed him! You still broke the oath, walking away means nothing more than you turned your back on a dying man, when you could have put him down.

• As I see it, my Gared was purely defending himself in that scene. He gave Britt every possible chance to walk away, but he attacked first and kept coming for more beatings. Not Gared's fault, if anything the one who broke his oath was Britt.

Now whether that flies with Jon, I don't know. Greatly depends on what exacly Finn saw, and what he says, I guess.

ALIENANGIE posted: »

You guys who walked away because you were oath bound not to harm your brothers...you still bloody killed him! You still broke the oath, walking away means nothing more than you turned your back on a dying man, when you could have put him down.

• Gared has got to be one of the better fighters in the Night's Watch. The kid knows how to handle a sword.

Hopefully that counts for something, particularly with the Watch being short-handed and expecting trouble.

Klionheart posted: »

As I see it, my Gared was purely defending himself in that scene. He gave Britt every possible chance to walk away, but he attacked first an

• I did the same. And now it looks like there'll be hell to pay next episode :/

I tried to walk away, but he just ended up dying anyway. I was tempted to kick him off, but I'm bound by my oath not to kill my brothers.

• It probably will, I'm not too much worried on that count...what worries me more are the consequences for Gared's friendship with Jon.

I suspect we will need that once we return from an apparent desertion beyond the wall :o

Scaeva posted: »

Gared has got to be one of the better fighters in the Night's Watch. The kid knows how to handle a sword. Hopefully that counts for something, particularly with the Watch being short-handed and expecting trouble.

• It's clear from the choices, that Garreds wanted to kill Britt, wether you tried to avoid confrontation with him or not that was Garreds end game, wether on the wall or outside of it, he was going to kill him. Britt just forced his hand.

Klionheart posted: »

As I see it, my Gared was purely defending himself in that scene. He gave Britt every possible chance to walk away, but he attacked first an

Sign in to comment in this discussion.