The Sword

I raised this point about a month ago about the Lord Gregor's sword, if we would ever see it again or would it be useful.
Judging by Ortegyn's words and what seems to be Rodrik's arm, he might get to see some action: http://i.imgur.com/ZOx2GEn.jpg

Comments

• I doubt Rodrik would use the sword due to his injuries

• The maester (Ortengryn?) said Rodrik would be able to take action himself soon.

I doubt Rodrik would use the sword due to his injuries

• How is that possible? At the beggining, it was: "his leg might never fully recover" and now he's going to cut Gryff's head off with a two-handed sword. I thought it takes time to heal the broken limb, but... oh wait, it's a game.

Daniel354 posted: »

The maester (Ortengryn?) said Rodrik would be able to take action himself soon.

• we really don't know how much time it passes between episodes. Could it be days? weeks? even months? In ep.2 we see Gared just arrived at Castle Black and in episode 3 he already completed his training and becomes a full-flegded ranger.

fallandir posted: »

How is that possible? At the beggining, it was: "his leg might never fully recover" and now he's going to cut Gryff's head off with a two-handed sword. I thought it takes time to heal the broken limb, but... oh wait, it's a game.

• And Britt said his vows couple hours after he arrived, so I wouldn't rely on this timeline.

Endrik posted: »

we really don't know how much time it passes between episodes. Could it be days? weeks? even months? In ep.2 we see Gared just arrived at Castle Black and in episode 3 he already completed his training and becomes a full-flegded ranger.

• I doubt it. Rodrik's injuries aren't gonna heal fast enough for him to be able to wield a sword like that (yet).

• Well malcolm did travel the seas in one episode which definitely takes at least a month in real time, also Gared went from Ironrath to the wall in one episode which also must be at least a month or more. Considering where ironrath is located I would say it took 1.5/2 months in real time. Considering all of this, Rodricks arm is probably fully healed by the next episode or at least close to it

• In the show each season is one year, so I'm going to assume it's the same for the game, which means episodes are 2 months apart, plenty of time for Roderick to heal in a video game as far as I'm concerned.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.