Start a Story, be your own Fable. (Create a Fable Thread)

Comments

• edited April 2015

I think it was mainly pie who called me that, but it was more in the words of "almighty thread creator." Eh, close enough. XP

HazzatheMan posted: »

I thought we already did?! XP

• This idea came to me last minute actually and it fits well, which will come into play later on. Glad you like the story so far MasterStone!

MasterStone posted: »

I tried to add different kinds of magic to my stories. Never thought about blood magic, seemed a little creepy lol. Other than that your take on Alice in Wonderland interesting.

• Kieron will definitely be taking lead for now! It may happen, everyone is afraid of Death right? It really is! XD

Will Kieron and his friends survive, fate can always be changed....right? ;)

pudding_pie posted: »

I think Kieron is calling the shots now. XD Anyone able to leave Alice at will is a bit chilling, considering things are a little shaky at t

• Hehe, okay Thread Master XD

Why are you asking him? You should be asking me. Just kidding, all of you are welcome to do so if you wish. I wouldn't mind. XD

• First off: I'm sorry to hear about how you've been feeling lately :( It's no fun, I should know. I've been through stages of my life that felt that way. You just gotta keep thinking positive and know that you deserve better than whatever is bothering you. Sometimes you've got to initiate yourself into doing better things, and other times you just need a shoulder to cry on to get through the tough and nasty times. I hope all is well, and I just want to let you know that we're all here for you, man, if there's no where else to turn.

To address the second half: I see where you're getting at :) I try my best to read everyone's stories, but I can get busy sometimes. I know I probably read Pie's stories the most, so I'll try my best to get everyone's chapters in when I can. I actually like that you're initiating a sense of...what's the word I'm looking for? Community? I think that's it XD I tend to give extensive reviews of stories, so that won't be an issue.

And here's MY idea(s) to improve the forum:

-The one me and LupineNoir discussed briefly was that maybe we should make an archive of sorts; What I mean by this, is maybe we can compile everyone's main OC's, their relationships between other OC's and characters from the game/comic, and use it as a resource when incorporating other people's characters into our own. I know it's a bit of a trend on here, and it would also help for people who are drawing characters (or making sim versions of them) as gifts/for fun.

-Maybe we should rethink how we used to do challenges every month? Like, have a sign-up sheet so we know we're actually going to get a story or two. And maybe it shouldn't be judged as 'Who did the best', but rather just feature the creators and point out great points in each person's story instead. Maybe it could be littler rewards, like 'Most plot twists' or something silly. The challenges tend to get the creative juices flowing, and I think that's what everyone needs to push them every once in a while to get past writers block or other things.

-Haha I can't think of anything else right now, so maybe I'll comment more later XD

Before I start, I wanted to point out that I have been crying (or felt the urge to cry) while feeling miserable in the past few days - mainl

• It's okay man! I'm pretty guilty of one also >.< I just can't always keep on top of reading everyone's writing; I haven't read ANYTHING these past few weeks, only put out a few chapters of my own on my brief downtime. I WILL get to reading your stuff and everyone else's, hopefully I can catch up since this week is my Spring Break. I'll probably PM everyone and ask them what's happened so I can catch up easier.

Oh dude, I'm sorry to hear that I'm a good listener so if you wanna talk then I will do whatever I can to help ok I think it's better f

• You've become my 2nd family.

I, and I'm sure Dragon and everyone else, am honored to be like a second family to you, man ;D From now on, you're all my brothers (haha I'm the only girl so no sisters XD Unless we get more newcomers who turn into regulars(well unless you count baby Emily and indirectly your fiancee))!

Alright, man. You may not think it but I care a lot about you guys. You've become my 2nd family. I'm happy to hear you're doing better. Hopefully after reading the message, I may help more.

• It's 11:07 as I read this. Hope you had fun, man! Sleep well. Take some aspirin in the morning XD

(I'm currently drunk from my night at the Pub) Reading these comments is strange in my current condition :P I probably shouldn't read anything in case I get too emotional... (Again, I'm drunk, it's 1:20am, and I wanna go to bed!)

• I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way! XD

Alright, man. You may not think it but I care a lot about you guys. You've become my 2nd family. I'm happy to hear you're doing better. Hopefully after reading the message, I may help more.

• I mean what I say. For a year now, when I needed to cool off or have alone time, even if it was to goof, you guys were there. :) I love you all; I could use another sister and I'm sure if my little Emily could, she'd be my 2nd in command as we speak. XD Stay awesome you guys!

EMMYPESS posted: »

You've become my 2nd family. I, and I'm sure Dragon and everyone else, am honored to be like a second family to you, man ;D From now

• I remember the same feeling all to well. God help me when I'm 21..

Alt text

(I'm currently drunk from my night at the Pub) Reading these comments is strange in my current condition :P I probably shouldn't read anything in case I get too emotional... (Again, I'm drunk, it's 1:20am, and I wanna go to bed!)

• edited April 2015

I'm actually in love with that 1st one. Dragon (or whomever wishes to do so) can make a single thing with descriptions of the main OC's and go from there. Like a HUGE PM, only open to the public. Right? Kinda like that? XD

Also, the 2nd is a good one, too. I think all stories who enter should get SOME sort of title. So far, the challenges we've had brought out some rather interesting characters and what not. lol Also, fair to those that may not be able to participate for whatever reason and not feel left out.

I like all the suggestions so far and using the 'community' word to describe this little section. :3

First off: I'm sorry to hear about how you've been feeling lately It's no fun, I should know. I've been through stages of my life that felt

• (?) HazzatheMan will not remember last night

Alt text

XD Hey man. Hope you had fun. Barely 9:23 as I write this. Hopefully you ate before you drank. Food helps with the hangovers. XD

• edited April 2015

PM me all you want! :D

Any questions or queries, I'll answer as best I can!

It's okay man! I'm pretty guilty of one also >.< I just can't always keep on top of reading everyone's writing; I haven't read ANYTHIN

• Community is exactly what we are! Though me being me, I would call it an Extended Family XD

I agree with those 2 points, but when you say archive, what EXACTLY do you mean???

Also:

I tend to give extensive reviews of stories

T_T

First off: I'm sorry to hear about how you've been feeling lately It's no fun, I should know. I've been through stages of my life that felt

• Dammit, I've gone from being an only child to having 6 bro's and 1 sis...

Do I have to share with you guys or something?! XP

You've become my 2nd family. I, and I'm sure Dragon and everyone else, am honored to be like a second family to you, man ;D From now

• (That picture is adorable!)

I didn't drink that much cuz the Pub called last orders at 10:30! What Pub does that?!

MasterStone posted: »

I remember the same feeling all to well. God help me when I'm 21..

• It was a pretty fun night!

I did get a good nights sleep for once...

It's 11:07 as I read this. Hope you had fun, man! Sleep well. Take some aspirin in the morning XD

• Tough shit Gren, I remember EVERYTHING! XD

Well, I had:

• 1 JD and coke
    • 2 double Captain Morgan's and coke
    • 1 Jaeger Bomb (downed in one)
    • 1 triple Goldschlager (which I also downed in one)
    • 1 cocktail containing Smirnoff Ice, Tequila Rose and something else that I don't remember...

My mate bought me 3 bags of crisps to help with the drinking :P

I got to a merry stage of drunkenness, I did 'wobble' a bit, but I wasn't falling over and I could walk unassisted quite easily :)

(?) HazzatheMan will not remember last night XD Hey man. Hope you had fun. Barely 9:23 as I write this. Hopefully you ate before you drank. Food helps with the hangovers. XD

• Woodlands. The evening

"We'll split up into groups of three. My sister and I will take the upper half of Fabletown. Malcom, my daughter Katie and the Council will control the wolf community and search the grounds. Ethan and Peter will stay here and take care of anything or questions that might come up. Right now, we need to focus on finding out what is going on and where Carla is. She's the only that seems to have any knowledge of what is taking place."

Lyla respites and takes a glimpse at her sister's file. DECEASED in bright, red ink on Mary's file and photos. Nancy was currently outside the Woodlands, smoking a cigarette and praying. It had been years since Lyla witnessed her mother smoke a cigarette. The rosary beads clung and entwined along her slender fingers; the cross dangling beneath her hands as she paced the outside world for the time being. John could not hold back the true feelings of disappointment he had. He tried not to express these thoughts or emotions when it came to his children. John had hoped and prayed his daughters would find good and their place amoung the community and thrive. Now, he was prepared to bury one and a man hunt was in order to locate the other.

Georgie noticed Lyla's reaction and gathered his distraught wife in his arms. At first, Lyla fought Georgie and tried to pull away. She growled and even snapped twice, hoping Georgie would release her. But like always, he held on; Lyla crumbled to the ground, buried her face in Georgie's neck and cried. The painful whimpers, the anguish pleas filled the ears of her children. Peter needed to turn away from his mother. Katie, believing she was the strongest of the pack, found it difficult to hold back the tears.

"Georgie, I thought this was over." Lyls shakes her head. "I....I had no idea my sisters were capable of something so evil. Disgusting. To turn their backs on their OWN family like this...I can't...it baffles me."

Georgie wipes away a tear with his thumb. "Don't worry, love. We'll find her. Ya' sister won't get away this time."

Georgie did not want to return to his 'old' ways before Lyla and the kids; he was a father of seven adult children and grandfather to several little ones. He had a purpose in life now and within a matter of minutes, all were in the path of danger and destruction. Georgie almost lost Penelope to the world of adult entertainment and abuse. His sons Ethan and Peter torn between the good and evil in this world. His daughter, Emily. Even his grandchildren found themselves in the clutches of Carla Smith. If he had to return to that dark, desolant place to protect his own, so be it. Georgie was ready.

"We're heading out, mom." Katie grabs her purse and walks towards the front. "Malcom said he may have found some leads. I'll catch up to you all later."

"Be safe Katherine." Lyla waves at her daughter. "Please. Be careful out there."

Katie chuckles. "Oh mom, don't worry about me. I'm a Porgie..."

Snow slams the books shut and stares at all the worried faces. "Well, I think its time we put this plan into action and carry on the search. I'll speak to John before he heads out tonight."

"Emily." Lyla peers over Georgie's arm. "Your sister, Peter-is she and the children at home?"

Peter beams. "Oh, they're fine, mom." He tosses a mini file on the table. "TRUST me. She, Gren and the quads will be just fine...."

That Night....

Gren was alarmed in the middle of the night by the booming noise of wind chimes again. He appeared to be the only one who heard; Emily remained in her usual spot and not the least bit disturbed by it. Careful not to wake his wife, Gren slips on his boxers and walks towards the noise. It grew louder as Gren turned the corner. Calla was examing a photo of the four children. A golden tear streamed down her face.

"Mom?"

Calla turns. It was still taking Gren some time to see her this way. "My baby boy. There you. The new Alpha..."

"Oh. Dad tell you or-"

"I've always known, baby. I've known since the day you were born. Being a runt of a litter does not gurantee your fate. Remember that."

Gren chuckles. "Hmph. Try telling THAT to dad."

"He's trying, Grendel. I'm pleased to know so are you, too."

Gren takes a seat at the table. He passed the living room and felt a cool spot. Turning, he noticed tiny ice crystals forming on the chairs.

"Is this the end, mom? I mean, now that I'm becoming Alpha, Emily is learning the ways of the Bow; Mary Smith is dead and, from what I've been picking up, Carla is the one we're seeking. We won. Right, mom?"

Calla shakes her head. "You have only begun, my son. This is part one to the test you must endure to fully understand what it takes to be an alpha. It does not just come from strength but in here. You and Emily have rightfully taken our places in the Fable community. I'm proud of you, Grendel. You've overcome the trials and tribulations that kept you back for so long. Your children...I've watched them grow into fine young, boisterous little miracles. Seraphina is like you in so many ways. Little Liam reminds me of Robert; Chloe is a spitting image of her mother but has the personality of your brother Isaiah. Mousy, timid but the heart of gold. And my little Viviana...she'll go very far and make you both proud."

"Are my children involved with this mom? Please. I need to know."

"I can only tell you bits, my son. They will have to create the path for themselves. Like you and Emily did."

"You knew." Gren steps before his mother. Her glow cataracts along his face and neck. "You've always known about me and Emily."

"We all love to see misery. People fail. Fall on the ground and become mere shells of entertainment for our own enjoyment. To feel GOOD about ourselves. Its only printed into us as people and creatures of habit but we forget we all make mistakes. That no one is perfect. You made them yourself, Grendel. I've done it, so has your father. Georgie Porgie made them too, yet everyone was quick to keep him down in the dirt. Laughing at the poor soul and forgetting that he lost his way and needed help and not to be ridiculed."

Gren felt horrid for the thoughts and feelings he once had for Georgie. He was always the first one to kick the Fable down; taunted him the second he arrived to Fabletown and threatned to tear him apart, should Georgie ever cross his path. Gren would never tell Emily this
    story; Gren was a block away from Georgie's apartment one night, ready to kill the Fable and leave the remains for all to see. A message of sorts. But that night, as he stood outside the club, something changed. There was a feeling of raw emotions that trickled from his mind and heart.
    The next day, Gren was stabbed by the very knife that would connect him and Emily forever. He never felt hostile thoughts against Georgie again.

Calla continued. "Emily made poor choices, too, Grendel. She nearly became lost and swept away by what she THOUGHT was to become of her. Then, you showed up and with the guidance of Vivian, you two met in the middle, joined and never looked back. With that, it sealed for what
    was to come. You and Emily are the protectors now, Grendel. Your children will find their place in this world."

Cala begins to disappear. The Koi Fish plants a kiss on Gren's head and within seconds, is gone. A gentle wind blows past Gren, exits the window and continues towards the heavens. Gren waves as he could feel the cool hand of Vivian.

"Hey Viv."

A loud tapping at the front door nearly caused Gren to crash into the table. Who could that be at this hour? Ready to pounce, Gren slowly changed until he noticed the car parked beside the mailbox. The little yellow Volkswagon. Rosie. Gren opens the door and is immediatly greeted by his oldest daughter. Her face is stained with tears and her breathing heavy.

"DAD! Oh daddy! Thank God you are here!"

Gren looks over and sees Ethan. "Rosie, baby-what is going on? Your clothes! They have blood-" Gren glares at Ethan. "WHAT DID YOU DO!?"

Ethan shakes his head. "I didn't lay a hand on her but Rosie would be safer here tonight until we figure this out. Joey is dead...that's why she's covered in blood. I'm sorry, Gren."

"Your brother is..." Gren didn't notice Emily coming up behind him, taking Rosie into the house. "He's....dead. Dead....He's-"

Gren did not even hear a single word Ethan said, nor did he notice Emily speak. All he could see, think, smell was Carla. She officially crossed a line.

Now, it was personal.

Somewhere....

"HECATE!" Carla, dressed in a velvet red dress, walks down the corridor halls. "Show yourself, Hecate! It's time."

A beautiful, full figured woman with brunette hair and toga, enters the room. She holds a golden skull in her hand. The item shimmers and creates a shrieking sound the closer Hecate walked towards Carla. The young lady in red folds her arms, cocks her hips and watches Hecate twist her wrist and cause the skull to vanish.

"Yes, my lady? You know-yelling and having such a sour look can cause wrinkles and I know how important one's look is and-"

"The time has come. Those no longer on my side have been dealt with personally."

Hecate looks at Carla and chuckles. "I see. You have taken care of your sister and son? Tragic. Such a waste of a good body..."

Carla walks away from the Witch and stands before an open window. Red curtains blow against the wind and dance on the floor.

"I have waited years for this moment. Played my role and still, received nothing for the bullshit I had to endure. I will not let anyone stop me-not even my own flesh and blood will hold me back. Mary was a problem since day one and my son Joey became weak. Became what Gren was. Disgusting..."

"What about your daughter, Rosie?" Hecate presses against a wooden beam. "I'm surprised the poor dear has not become fish food by now..."

Carla cackles. "OH my dear, naive Rosie. Her part is being played as we speak. By sliding into the lives of Gren and Emily, I shall sneak in and lay out the final plan. He'll never know that his precious, sweet little Rosie Posie was a pawn all along. He and that skank won't know what hit him. And once my final secret weapon is in play, I shall take back what should have been mine. That Bow will look quite lovely in my hands, Hecate, don't you think?"

"You're taking on too much, my lady. Perhaps we should focus on just Emily and the bow. Grendel is nothing to us or the plan. Neither are those children."

"Ah Hecate." Carla sips from her wine glass. "You've gone soft on me, too. You see, when Emily is out of the picture and those quads are too, Gren will crumble like the stones walls of Rome. I will love to take pleasure in witnessing him become nothing like he should have been before. Once he is out of the picture, all will kneel before me. That Bow will be my ultimate guide to ending all that is Fabletown."

Carla leans her head back, laughs and walks towards her bedroom. "But first, the greatest part to my plan."

Hecate snatched a nearby Chalice and pressed the golden rim along her lips. "Ah yes. The poor dear." She giggles. "Sad, really..."

Carla walks into her chamber, graps a clear vile and opens the top. Pouring the liquid into a morter and pestle, Hecate adds pieces of black hair, a Frog's leg, a Night shade leaf and Raven's claw. Mashing up all the ingredients, the object inside the mortel becomes a fine paste. With her fingers, Carla cups the mush and holds up a picture of Robert. Smearing it onto his face, she could already feel the change. Hecate throws a handful of purple dust and chants towards the moon.

Carla cups her hands together and smiles. Glaring at a picture of Gren and Emily, Carla tosses the item into the fire. The combustions causes the item to pop and disappear into the flames.

"Ready or not, bitch....here I come..."

Any questions, you know the drill. :3 Emily refuses to let us sleep. She's wide awake; I can see it in here eyes as I try to feed her. She's thinking 'F you, dad. YOU don't get to sleep.' XD I wouldn't have it any other way. Got plans with the misses this afternoon. Need some alone time; hopefully uncle Jacob is ready for this little firecracker! :D

• edited April 2015

(With regards to your baby Emily) I'm currently watching a Scouser comedian called John Bishop, and he's going on about how much of a TWAT a teenager is. No one looks at a baby and says "Oh how lovely, gonna be a twat one day" Just remember that, Chad XD

Now onto the chapter:

I'm confused by bits in the first part: Georgie has 7 children? Penelope suffered abuse and got drawn into adult entertainment? (Stripping yes, but porn?)

Gren slips on his boxers

Ok, either Gren likes sleeping nude, or Emily wants his baby gravy every single night! XD

Gren was stabbed by the very knife that would connect him and Emily forever

Again, what happened?

"The time has come. Those no longer on my side have been dealt with personally."

Yeah, unfortunately Carla, Death's Harbinger LOVES fucking shit up for people like you! HAHAHA XD

I look forward to more dude XD

Woodlands. The evening "We'll split up into groups of three. My sister and I will take the upper half of Fabletown. Malcom, my daughter K

• LMAO She'll give me a run for my money if she's anything like I was growing up but I love her and would never change anything about this little girl. :3

Yes, Georgie has seven kids: the quads Junior, Penny, Katie and Emily; twin boys Peter and Ethan and then there is RJ, Robert and Lyla's son. He considers him one of his kids, too. :) Biologically, Peter and RJ are NOT Georgie's but he loves them all. Penelope did a lot of 'wild' things when she turned 18 but never porn....

LMFAO! That baby gravy comment. XD XD It's more for the 1st option but the 2nd happens quite often, too. :3 Like Gren would ever say no...XD XD

I wasn't sure if you knew about the knife, so I'll briefly explain what this is. Georgie had a curse the moment he was born because his parents refused to listen to the Witch; she stated that by pricking each of his fingers and toes with the knife she provided, it would save his soul. They never did it; Georgie's father kept that same knife for his own reasons and one night when he was done abusing Georgie, Georgie stole the knife, ran to the forest and hid is under the roots of a weeping willow tree for backup. Things changed for Georgie between that night and the exile; the knife remained beneath the tree until the Exile and Georgie returned for it. Little did he know that very tree was Calla; she was turned into a weeping willow for protecting Grendel after the Beowulf battle.

Calla could sense Georgie and what was to come. Part of the chnage would include her son, so that knife was blessed by Calla to connect the two. Centuries later, Georgie used the knife to protect himself at the club when Gren became stupid drunk and angry. When Georgie stabbed Gren, it detected the connection and Emily, thus creating an invisible bond. When Emily was born and Gren held her for the first time, it sealed everything for what was to come.

Carla is power hungry and needs a good slap or even worse from a Harbinger or something! XD

(With regards to your baby Emily) I'm currently watching a Scouser comedian called John Bishop, and he's going on about how much of a TWAT a

• Dude, I have to quote some John Bishop stuff to you at some point. The fact he is from Liverpool and thus sounds similar to Georgie (who sounds like he's from Manchester) makes him even more hilarious!

I assumed Robert was the one who raised RJ :/

Could you elaborate on what happened to Penny? The abuse specifically...

Who would say no to Emily Porgie naked and lying in a very alluring position on a bed?! XP

Georgie stabbed Gren? Geez...

I can see it now:

The door bursts open as a brute of a man enters dressed all in black, his oddly coloured eyes betray a look of pure rage as he storms towards the beauty in the red dress.

Carla sets down her goblet and eyes up the suspicious fellow "Who the fuck are you?!"

The man stops just short of the steps leading up to where Carla was standing, he stands tall as he eyes her up and down, then gets ready to pounce, but not before he growls in her direction "People call me Nick, you will call me 'Stop, please"...

LMAO She'll give me a run for my money if she's anything like I was growing up but I love her and would never change anything about this lit

• LMAO Dude, I'd be down, man! Always ready to hear anything that is hilarious. XD

Robert did raise RJ but he and Lyla shared custody; same days he had RJ, others it went to Lyla.

With Penny, the minute she turned 18 became a stripper. Why? Because that's what Penny has and always will do: because she can. She and the club's owner became a 'thing'; he paid her more and allowed her free reign but he was still a dick to her; twice she became pregnant but miscarried because he punched her around a lot. Georgie and the guy had many altercations because of this but Penny was an adult woman and she refused to accept help....the guy is dead now. Died during Katie and Jersey's tale.

Georgie stabbed Gren because he was being attacked at the club and I agree about Emily....:D

I'd love for that to happen, man She would think she had what it took to handle it....lmao XD XD

Dude, I have to quote some John Bishop stuff to you at some point. The fact he is from Liverpool and thus sounds similar to Georgie (who sou

• He might be hard to understand though, Georgie had quite a tame accent, Bishop has big teeth so some of his words sound 'sshhy' if you know what I mean :P

Oh ok shared custody, that makes sense :)

How did he die? May factor that into my next story with Damien, if that's ok with you of course?

I knew Georgie wasn't a coward. Damn that woman! XD

(This little fan-thought uses a power that I haven't yet depicted Nick using yet, so sneak-peek as it will appear in Devils and Demons soon)

Carla cast the spell and Nick felt himself turning to mush, his legs melted away into goo. But he kept staring at her, almost as if to say "This isn't over yet"

Carla turned her back on the puddle of mush, but it was a bad idea. The puddle slowly re-formed itself back into the shape of a man, but it wasn't perfect:

Nick had numerous cuts and missing pieces of skin as blood oozed from them, his body emanated a thick black mist that gave him a supernatural appearance, his hair was soaked in his blood, and he was panting slowly.

Carla turned around in shock as the vile creature stumbled in different speeds towards her, leaving a trail of blood and footprints in it's wake, Nick grabbed the woman by the throat and pulled her close, biting into her soft neck and devouring it as he sucked up as much blood as possible.

He dropped the ruined carcass and turned around to a terrified Hecate, 'Nick' spoke in that sinister demonic tone "Need... More..."

Questions about this power I assume?

LMAO Dude, I'd be down, man! Always ready to hear anything that is hilarious. XD Robert did raise RJ but he and Lyla shared custody; sam

• Sweet! When Lupine mentioned it to me, I was like "Omg we should do this!" XD I figure it'd be easier than me constantly writing Harmony's back story to everyone XD Of course, if there's any additional info that someone needs, then they can PM the creator, but otherwise, it should be a little blurb for each main character, along with physical description and attitude and a little bit about them. Maybe we could just start another discussion, and then link it in the main post? Just like the challenges have been linked? And, maybe we can all write in a comment, our own Fables, so it's separated and easier to manage. Just an idea :)

The second one, I was thinking about for a little while. I love the challenges, but I can see that the way we've been doing it could upset people in the future, or just disappoint them, you know? So to make it more fair, it doesn't have to have a 'grand' winner, just a recap of the participation and maybe smaller awards for specific parts of each person's story.

I'm actually in love with that 1st one. Dragon (or whomever wishes to do so) can make a single thing with descriptions of the main OC's and

• <3 Extended family is an awesome word! I have so many family members right now XD

Kind of like a place someone can look if they want to include, say one of your OC's, Nick, in a story. It should have a brief description of his physical features, his personality, and his past. Anything you want to include, anyway. It should help with people who are having trouble picturing him in their minds for whatever reason, if they want to include him in a story, or if they want to draw him, or if they simply want to see if they'll learn anything they haven't know before because maybe they missed a chapter.

Community is exactly what we are! Though me being me, I would call it an Extended Family XD I agree with those 2 points, but when you say archive, what EXACTLY do you mean??? Also: I tend to give extensive reviews of stories T_T

• edited April 2015

There you go! Shared custody is what Lyla and Robert did. :)

Nah Georgie stands up for his own; Penny is stubbrn no doubt. Always has been and always will. Can't tell her what to do, that one...Penny is actually the one who killed the guy.

Haha Carla thought she had him. Nick pretty much lost a few pieces of himself, so to fill in the holes, he took some from Carla. XD What she gets. lol

He might be hard to understand though, Georgie had quite a tame accent, Bishop has big teeth so some of his words sound 'sshhy' if you know

• I like that idea a bunch; this would indeed help others that wish to either include the OC or learn more about them. Everything has changed since we first wrote about them, so this way everyone is caught up and not scratching their heads going 'When DAFUQ did this happen....' I'm down for that idea! :D

I agree with the challenges, too. This way, no one is left out and we can all have fun and those unable to do the challenge for whatever reason, is not pressured to participate next time JUST for the praise. :)

Sweet! When Lupine mentioned it to me, I was like "Omg we should do this!" XD I figure it'd be easier than me constantly writing Harmony's b

• edited April 2015

Yeah the other point I brought up in that comment was you haven't commented on my stuff before :'(

But I do agree with what you said! It would make things much easier for us :D

Extended family is an awesome word! I have so many family members right now XD Kind of like a place someone can look if they want to incl

• I find Michelle's story very tragic :( Whatever happened in the past, I hope she truly gets past it, since it's obvious she's not over. And, the things with her ex must be apart of it, and it doesn't help that he will be released very soon. Bastard.

"You must have family. Any brothers? Sisters? Maybe you have that insane uncle that always needs to fucking have the last-"

Holy crap XD I died. I just freakin' died. I swear, he's talking about Gren, right? I just can't XD

Rosie is absolutely amazing ;D The way she deals with Erica, how things are, she's like a miracle worker, I swear. You should draw her and Erica some time <3 (And you should draw Michelle and Ethan, if you want <3)

It broke Rosie's heart to see such an innocent girl be trapped in a world she didn't ask for. What terrified Michelle the most, was Erica's father. The man was due to be released in two days for good behavior. This crushed Michelle and the nights she was left alone, did not sleep. Ethan and Peter began to notice this pattern and from what Rosie knew, Ethan was staying the night with Michelle the minute Rosie left.

I went from hysterical laughing to depression in 0.02 seconds. Pie, why you do this D:! (I ship Ethan and Michelle so hard. I'm waiting for JJ to come up with the ship name XD)

Rosie did not mind; her boyfriend

Who is Rosie's boyfriend? Or do we even know? lol

"Rosie." It was her brother, Joey. "I know you're there, sis. Open up."

Dun dun dunnn! I forgot her brother's name was Joey, by the way. I just remember Gren Jr.

For almost a year now, her brothers avoided anything related to their sister. Carla had a part in this.

YES Carla had a freakin' part in this! That bitch is a psycho!

But in the end, Rosie loved them dearly.

Rosie <3 I absolutely love her. I think she's one of my favorites. I keep remembering back to her birth, when times were simpler. God, I feel old, even though it's not ACTUALLY been 20 or so years since then XD

"Mom will do everything she can. I saw it myself, Rosie. Don't fall victim to her. You'll make him so proud. Tell dad I'm sorry....for everything. And Emily. I wish...wish I was there more for her. The quads...."

Oh God! No Joey! Don't die! When he said 'The five of you' or whatever, did he mean Rosie and the Quads? That's what I'm assuming. But nooooo!

"Ethan-" Rosie shakes, still holding the phone to her ear. "Is Emily and my dad alright? The quads?"

"Yes..."

"Take me...take me to my dad's please?"

haha way to make a basket case out of me </3 This chapter was amazing! I seriously CANNOT wait for more! If I have any questions or if you want to, you can PM me and tell me what's happened, because I've missed a lot. Sorry man >.<

The Woodlands. Late... "Pretty insane stuff, huh Ethan?" Side by side, Michelle and Ethan take a stroll to a nearby Hotdog cart. The s

• (she's a year younger than the quads, who are 30)

God, so much time has passed. Where has it all gone D:? It's all good though, they've all got families and children and partners who love them <3 And poor Erica D: Here I was, imagining her as like 6 trapped in a toddler's mind, but she's 11! It's crazy what abuse can do, the poor girl has so many issues. Maybe something will happen to resolve them? Who knows. I can't wait to see more.

The only way, my good man. XD Rosie is 29 (she's a year younger than the quads, who are 30) and right now, Erica is 11; her mind is still trapped as a 3 or 4 year old. I have plans for that fool....>:D

• edited April 2015

Shit, Penny killed him?! Damn... How'd she do it?

It's not as simple as you make it sound, when Nick reforms himself, he has one goal: Sustenance. He uses human or Fable blood to rejuvenate himself, at least that's what his mind tells him to do. The reality is Nick is repairing slowly, and his mind tells him to consume any living person around him for sustenance, because he's in absolute rage mode!

The power within Nick allows him to ONLY be killed by a damaged heart, cheating this method by melting him or magically tearing him apart like throwing him down the Witching Well, will unlock this 'devastation' mode of his for a varied length of time...

There you go! Shared custody is what Lyla and Robert did. Nah Georgie stands up for his own; Penny is stubbrn no doubt. Always has been

• I will seriously start reading some of it, man! I've been meaning to read EVERYONE'S stuff, but I only ever get around to reading one person's story, and then I either have to go somewhere or do something. Maybe I'll PM you later (I have to clean my house right now) And ask for the general story and what's happened so far, so I can jump on the band-wagon of sorts and keep up with things. It's hard sometimes, lol.

Yeah the other point I brought up in that comment was you haven't commented on my stuff before But I do agree with what you said! It would make things much easier for us

• I will do that with you as well, btw Harmony will be appearing in my story shortly (you know, as a villain like we discussed earlier) so I'll tag you when that time comes :D

I'm currently playing American McGee's Alice under Tetra's suggestion...

I will seriously start reading some of it, man! I've been meaning to read EVERYONE'S stuff, but I only ever get around to reading one person

• JJwolfJJwolf Banned
    edited April 2015

Its sad when one becomes so lost in a world they want to control. Mary and Carl were victims to this. I hope she is dealt with; by the looks of things, this is getting serious and one can only hold back for so long.

I love how Gren is always naked. lol Or, what Hman said.....lol Now with Hecate on Carla's side, there is so much she can do. That part with Robert made me uneasy. She is pretty much using him to do her dirty work but I can see it ending up as Gren vs. Robert, she vs. Emily when the time comes.

I look forward to more, pie. BTW, I can't wait to see my little Emily!! :D :D You and the misses NEED some time off. lol

EDIT: OH and before I forget, Chad: What is up with this image? Was it a commission?! 0.o' http://i.imgur.com/2OJQ2iu.jpg?1

Woodlands. The evening "We'll split up into groups of three. My sister and I will take the upper half of Fabletown. Malcom, my daughter K

• Can I just say, that image was HILARIOUS TO LOOK AT!!! XD XD XP

The Grendels expression is just "Nope" and Georgie's like "What the fook is this?!" HAHAHAHA!!

JJwolf posted: »

Its sad when one becomes so lost in a world they want to control. Mary and Carl were victims to this. I hope she is dealt with; by the looks

• I saw it on his DA and I wanted to know what it was; its cute, I'll give him that but is that supposed to be the grandkids or what? XD

BTW, Georgie needs to move that thumb over there before he loses it. XD Dat face, though! :D

Can I just say, that image was HILARIOUS TO LOOK AT!!! XD XD XP The Grendels expression is just "Nope" and Georgie's like "What the fook is this?!" HAHAHAHA!!

• I basically sent everyone active and you a message concerning myself, and I've seen replies that made me feel happy again. :) So I feel better than I did earlier.

I would say that's the appropriate choice of word. Couldn't have said it better myself, actually!

I think it's a fantastic idea the two of you have come up with. I could consider asking the lot of you about how I should proceed with the resource page - which will most likely happen soon!

I love the idea of the sign-up sheet, but since this site doesn't have that sort of feature - I'm going to ask you guys in a comment for future challenges I have planned. I might consider doing that for the challenges specifically, too!

• Just the expression of pure "WTF are you holding me for?" XD

PRICELESS!

JJwolf posted: »

I saw it on his DA and I wanted to know what it was; its cute, I'll give him that but is that supposed to be the grandkids or what? XD BTW, Georgie needs to move that thumb over there before he loses it. XD Dat face, though!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.