Game of Thrones Battle Royal Final

Khal Drogo vs Jaime Lannister (both hands but no armor)

Jon Snow vs The Mountain

Yara Greyjoy vs Brienne of Tarth

Bronn vs Sandor The Hound Clegane

Loras Tyrell vs Robb Stark

Arya vs Brandon

Oberyn Martell vs Jaqen H'gar

Meryn Trant vs Ramsay Snow

Comments

• Khal Drogo easily

The Mountain, what kind of question is that lmao?

Brienne of Tarth

The Hound

Robb Stark

Arya

Oberyn

Ramsay most likely

You should make one for game characters (since this is the final round). Will be kinda fun

• Jaime Lannister (both hands but no armor)

The Mountain

Brienne of Tarth

Bronn

Robb Stark

Arya

Oberyn Martell

Ramsay Snow

1. No horses? Jaime.
    2. Gregor, as much as I like Jon, there's no contest unfortunately.
    3. I honestly don't know who this "Yara" is. The TV version of Asha maybe?(didn't go beyond S1 yet) If so, her.
    4. Bronn.
    5. Robb
    6. That would be sad to see. Both legs, surely? Bran.
    7. Oberyn
    8. Meryn Trant. Ramsay in a fair fight would suck. Hard.
  • I'd tell you who Yara is but that would be a spoiler you haven't encountered her in the series yet just keep watching and avoid spoilers :)

Klionheart posted: »

* No horses? Jaime. * Gregor, as much as I like Jon, there's no contest unfortunately. * I honestly don't know who this "Yara" is. The TV

• I've fully read the books, though, so the spoiler potential should be reduced ;)

AgentZ46 posted: »

I'd tell you who Yara is but that would be a spoiler you haven't encountered her in the series yet just keep watching and avoid spoilers

• Yara is the sister of Theon Greyjoy.

I've fully read the books, though, so the spoiler potential should be reduced

• edited April 2015

Asha then. I wonder why they changed her name.

Definitely the winner against Brienne, though.

EDIT: Had a look in the wiki. Apparently they didn't want the watchers to confuse her with Osha the wildling. Meh.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Yara is the sister of Theon Greyjoy.

• Jaime

The Mountain

Brienne of Tarth

Sandor The Hound Clegane

Robb Stark

Arya

Oberyn Martell

Ramsay Snow

• Jaime Lannister

Gregor Clegane

Brienne of Tarth

The Hound

Loras Tyrell (why is everyone choosing Robb? Loras is supposed to be one of the best knights in Westeros, dude beat the Mountain in a joust)

Arya (presuming Brandon is no-legs-warg Bran and not Eddard's brother Brandon)

Jaqen H'gar

Ramsay Snow

• Loras only beat Gregor in the joust because his horse was in heat. This was explained by Littlefinger afterwards at 2:14 of this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaIwtO6VWCU

ranger563 posted: »

Jaime Lannister Gregor Clegane Brienne of Tarth The Hound Loras Tyrell (why is everyone choosing Robb? Loras is supposed to be o

• edited April 2015

Jaime ''Kingslayer'' Lannister

Gregor ''The Mountain'' Clegane

Brienne of Tarth

Sandor ''The Hound'' Clegane

Loras Tyrell

Arya Stark

Jaqen H'gar

Ramsay BOLTON Wouldn't want to end up like most people who remind him...

• edited April 2015

You didn't specify whether the characters were show or book.

Khal Drogo vs Jaime Lannister

Show: Drogo
    Books: Jaime

Jon Snow vs The Mountain

Show Jon is one of the worst fighters in all of Westeros.

Show: Gregor
    Books: Gregor

Show: Brienne
    Books: Brienne

Show: Toss-up
    Books: Hound

First of all, Loras only defeated Gregor in a joust because his horse was in heat.

This one is difficult to decide because in the show and the books, Robb's fighting prowess was never discussed and we were never able to see him fight. But since he has actually fought in battles and presumably killed men (unlike Loras, who like to play at knight) I would give him the edge.

Show: Robb
    Books: Robb

Arya vs Brandon

Show: Arya by DQ after Jojen and Meera interfere with steel chairs and the child of the forest wrecks Arry with a fire grenade.
    Books: Arya by DQ after Bran wargs into Hodor.

Show: Jaqen via better poison and assassin training
    Books: Toss-up

Show: Ramsay by whatever he wants.
    Books: Ramsay by whatever he wants.

Ser Pounce vs Nymeria

Bow before your new overlord.

Alt text

1. If Drogo had his arakh against Jaime fighting without any armour, khal would have a great chance of winning. I'm not entirely sure though.

2. Jon can fight very well, especially with Ghost having his back, but The Mountian would crush him like a bug.

3. I love Brienne as a character, I believe she could defeat Yara if not fighting on board.

4. Both fight craftily, but if Bronn used some fire tricks...

5. Loras Tyrell. I haven't seen how good Robb fought one vs one fights, in each fight he had dozens of warriors guarding him.

6. Bran without his legs, or in his direwolf form? Or perhaps on Hodor's back?

7. I'd say Oberyn and his poisonous spear.

8. Ser Meryn Trant was slow and dumb cruel, let's bet on Ramsay and his bow.

• Nymeria would eat this kitty for breakfast.

Alt text

You didn't specify whether the characters were show or book. Khal Drogo vs Jaime Lannister Show: Drogo Books: Jaime Jon Snow vs Th

1. Jaime
    2. The mountain
    3. Brienne
    4. This one would be close... The hound slightly edges it I guess.
    5. Loras, with ease.
    6. Arya
    7. Oberyn
    8. Meryn
  • edited April 2015

Khal Drogo vs Jaime Lannister (both hands but no armor)

Jon Snow vs The Mountain

Arya vs Brandon

• Jaime Lannister. Come on, he's one of the best swordsmen that ever lived! The only condition making this harder is no armour, but I think Jaime would still win.

The Mountain, obviously. Jon isn't that good yet.

If talking purely about Yara, and not Asha, then it's Brienne taking the win.

I'm the minority here, but I think Bronn would be able to defeat The Hound, probably with the same strategy he used on Ser Vardis. Plus, Bronn is quicker and smarter than The Hound.

Loras, obvious one. Robb isn't such a good fighter.

Arya, because she's stronger, quicker and has more fighter spirit. Bran is more of a thinker type.

Don't know why everyone is giving this to Oberyn. Jaqen needs one poisoned dart and it's over, plus he uses a lot of other tricks. Oberyn is only good in direct combat. For me, it's Jaqen winning this quite easily.

I guess Ramsay Snow. Both are bad fighters, but Trant is pretty useless, so I guess Ramsay would be able to take him.

• Ramsay took down two of Yara's toughest men in seconds without the advantage of even knowing their arrival. In the books he's said to be quite muscular and strong

armis37 posted: »

Jaime Lannister. Come on, he's one of the best swordsmen that ever lived! The only condition making this harder is no armour, but I think Ja

• If you read the books Ramsay is said to be very big, muscular and strong and a skilled swordsman.

* No horses? Jaime. * Gregor, as much as I like Jon, there's no contest unfortunately. * I honestly don't know who this "Yara" is. The TV

• In the show he's shown to be a way better fighter than he is in the books. I guess because people kinda like him, since the actor is really good. Anyway, in the show he's not bad, but in the books he's a bad fighter. And even though he's described as quite big, but he's also got a lot of fleshiness, meaning he's quite fat or will be fat. And I remember something said about his fighting specifically, something like he's a bad fighter or like that.

Clemenem posted: »

Ramsay took down two of Yara's toughest men in seconds without the advantage of even knowing their arrival. In the books he's said to be quite muscular and strong

• Trant is also described as a skilled fighter, doing good in one-on-one tournaments. He's also Kingsguard, which attests to some combat experience.

Ransay? He's trained, sure, but he lives by deceptions and betrayals, and his main hobby is hunting fleeing unarmed girls and torturing prisoners. Not really activities that harden you for personal combat...

Clemenem posted: »

If you read the books Ramsay is said to be very big, muscular and strong and a skilled swordsman.

• I think Sandor said something like "Any boy whore with a sword could kill 3 Meryn Trants" and he fought beside him in the Kingsguard. Ramsay was trained by Reek who was trained by The Boltons (the most dominant and powerful sort in The North which is the largest of the Seven Kingdoms by far)

Trant is also described as a skilled fighter, doing good in one-on-one tournaments. He's also Kingsguard, which attests to some combat exper

Sign in to comment in this discussion.