The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• What my quinceanera is going to look like tomorrow.

http://youtu.be/5bVCz-NlvX4

• You're lying right

You've got to be lying

AJ Lee just retired from Wrestling

• @InfiniteDawn s gonna be either in tears or pissed

BOTH

Saltlick123 posted: »

@InfiniteDawn s gonna be either in tears or pissed I don't watch it that much but this shocks me....... And it's not a late April Fool's

• Brace yourself, it's a long post.

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

ThankYouAJ

Today, this lovely Queen retired from in-ring competition. (but not from my fuCKING HEART)

I remember her first appearance in WWE, and I just witnessed her last. I wish AJ the best in her future with Punk and hope the babies turn out fucking cute like them.

Although she's left the Diva's division, she'll always be The Queen.

Alt text

• MY BABY ;-;

• Alt text

@InfiniteDawn s gonna be either in tears or pissed BOTH

• My guess is she left because of CM Punk :( or wwe kind of forced her out.

Brace yourself, it's a long post. ThankYouAJ Today, this lovely Queen

• Happy quinceañera if that's actually the case, and I hope it doesn't really look like that! Well, some parts, OK. Post photos.

What my quinceanera is going to look like tomorrow. http://youtu.be/5bVCz-NlvX4

• Post photos.

Lmao the only thing I'm going to do it sleep and eat some cheesecake.

WarpSpeed posted: »

Happy quinceañera if that's actually the case, and I hope it doesn't really look like that! Well, some parts, OK. Post photos.

• Best day ever 10/10

Post photos. Lmao the only thing I'm going to do it sleep and eat some cheesecake.

• I'll go with neither. Punk said he'd rather her do what she loved than him hold her back from it, and that he supports her 100% in WWE. He even watches her matches, too. WWE wouldn't of forced her out since the lawsuit with Punk had nothing to do with her, so it shouldn't be affecting her. Also, WWE wouldn't of forced their best Diva since Trish and Lita out, especially after giving her such big matches.

I just think that she wants to start a family with Punk and settle down.

My guess is she left because of CM Punk or wwe kind of forced her out.

• Eh, she'll probably do something else. It's not like she's dead.

• edited April 2015

I'll go with neither. Punk said he'd rather her do what she loved than him hold her back from it, and that he supports her 100% in WWE. He e

• Happy early birthday! I hope you have a good one.

What my quinceanera is going to look like tomorrow. http://youtu.be/5bVCz-NlvX4

• Thank you! ^-^

Happy early birthday! I hope you have a good one.

• She was wrestling pretty normally on RAW. My guess is she might've got knocked up after RAW, or quit because she wants to try for one.

That, or she just wants to try out new opportunities.

OK i think you may be right. Rumor has it she might be pregnant. http://wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2015/0403/592148/wwe-nxt-diva-hints-at-why-aj-lee-might-have-retired/

• You motherfucker.

AWESOMEO posted: »

A little boy is watching a building burn down. He turns to his mom and says "This is horrible. Property will be destroyed and everyone in th

• Well this came out of fucking nowhere. This is the end of any chance of WWE doing anything with the divas division.

• This is the end of any chance of WWE doing anything with the divas division.

That's where you're wrong, pal. Look how much of an impact and how used Diva's are in NXT. That's because Triple H runs NXT. He's done so much great things for them, and that's why the content there is much better than the content on RAW or SmackDown. So, once Vince McMahon dies (lmao), HHH will take over and provide much better content.

Also, Mick Foley also said in his tweet about AJ that if there was any way to keep her in wrestling since big things were going to happen for the Diva's division.

Well this came out of fucking nowhere. This is the end of any chance of WWE doing anything with the divas division.

• This is my favorite

Alt text

• :D

You motherfucker.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xlTXf-CgvA

If I was perfect then this would be easy

Either road is plausible on both I could drown

I walk through the center with no rules to guide me

I realize it's difficult but now I can see

• I haven't watched NXT, but I've considered watching it for a while. Haven't bothered with Smackdown either in months. And it's not just the divas division that's in the shit. Most regular matches feel like pointless filler. There's never anything new happening. It's about as bland as the video games. I have heard that NXT is much better, so I will try it out.

This is the end of any chance of WWE doing anything with the divas division. That's where you're wrong, pal. Look how much of an imp

• I found out about this last night.... I was pretty devastated by this. She was fantastic and the greatest diva of the generation. Actually, scratch that. Of all generations up to date. AJ is practically the only reason I started watching Diva matches again. But with her gone I don't see point in paying attention anymore. :'/ As tribute, I drew her on my SAI.

Alt text

Goodbye AJ.

;~;

• The TSA take ages to check. I'm waiting till my flight to Lousiville and than we're going to drive to Indianapolis for the Final Four. Airports....

• Holy-

That is so great! Omg, I love it! ;~;

I found out about this last night.... I was pretty devastated by this. She was fantastic and the greatest diva of the generation. Actually,

• I would love to send this to her but I don't use twitter. Ugh! Shittypies this sucks. :c

Holy- That is so great! Omg, I love it! ;~;

• lmfao I've experienced that.

• What're you going to do there?

The TSA take ages to check. I'm waiting till my flight to Lousiville and than we're going to drive to Indianapolis for the Final Four. Airports....

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited April 2015
    edited April 2015
  • edited April 2015

Non   sense   dubstep   on   every   think!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYkbbMA3ozQ

░█▀▄░█░█░█▀█░░█▀▀░▀█▀░█▀▀░█▀█░

░█░█░█░█░█▀▀█░▀▀█░░█░░█▀▀░█▀▀░

░▀▀░░▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀░░▀░░▀▀▀░▀░░░

• The games of course.

Finally got off the bloody plane, now in Louisville, Kentucky going to pick up someone than Indianapolis here we come.

AWESOMEO posted: »

What're you going to do there?

• Loving Green Day

American Idiot

edited April 2015

/フフ        ム`ヽ

/ ノ)    /\     ) ヽ

/ |   ༼ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ༽ノ⌒(ゝ._,ノ

/ ノ⌒_⌒ゝーく  \ /

丶_ ノ    ノ、  | /

ー-‘人`ーノ /

丶  ̄ _人’彡ノ

/`ヽ /_' \

You sent me this shit

ComingSoon posted: »

Loving Green Day American Idiot

• Have fun :)

The games of course. Finally got off the bloody plane, now in Louisville, Kentucky going to pick up someone than Indianapolis here we come.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.