Start a Story, be your own Fable. (Create a Fable Thread)

Comments

• LMAO It was a commission from one of my watchers and he wanted to see Gren and Georgie in a relationship and these are their kids. XD

JJwolf posted: »

Its sad when one becomes so lost in a world they want to control. Mary and Carl were victims to this. I hope she is dealt with; by the looks

• Since she's the Black Knight, she stabbed him with her sword and sent his soul inside Pandora's Box.

Damn. Remind me to never piss him off or injure hime. XD That's actually a pretty neat power. :)

HazzatheMan posted: »

Shit, Penny killed him?! Damn... How'd she do it? It's not as simple as you make it sound, when Nick reforms himself, he has one goal: Su

• Glad to see you've come around, Ems. Life has been insane for you! XD

But Michelle's tale will eventually be told in the future chapters; Ethan will find out the reasons why she's been so secluded and the story behind the ex. Ethan and the family are in for a surprise on WHO he is and the reason behind his 'relationship with Michelle....

Yes, Ethan was referring to Gren. XD He still remembers those summer nights when Gren would stay long hours and talk about random BS. :)

Rosie is developing in her own way and will play a big part in the lives of her younger siblings and father; you did pick out when Joey said 'the five of you', he was talking about Rosie and the quads but that part will come later. :) She's the total opposite of her mother; caring, kind and understanding. She sees Michelle as an older sister and best friend. She adores Erica, too and would do anything for these two. :3 Rosie's BF is actually Woody. XD <3 Gren does not know that yet and the two are going to have a sit down because of this REALLY soon....XD XD

Carla has become something no one saw coming; she's been consummed with power, rage and hatred and now, even her own children are suffering at her hands. I'll PM you any other details, just to help you catch up. :) I'm sorry to have played with your emotions like that but I do agree: JJ, we need a name for these two!

NP as far as not reading. Life happens. :) I had to catch up on your story not too long ago myself. XD

EMMYPESS posted: »

I find Michelle's story very tragic Whatever happened in the past, I hope she truly gets past it, since it's obvious she's not over. And, t

• Oh yeah I forgot she was the Black Knight :P

The problem with this power is that Nick can't tell friend from foe, if it lives, it's food. His blind rage means that even Lyra isn't safe from him if she is around, and when in this form, Nick does literally 'set his sights' on a victim and stops only whence he has hunted them down, or he has finally healed...

This power is possessed by the other 3 Harbinger's as well, kinda why Nick aimed for their hearts the whole time :)

pudding_pie posted: »

Since she's the Black Knight, she stabbed him with her sword and sent his soul inside Pandora's Box. Damn. Remind me to never piss him off or injure hime. XD That's actually a pretty neat power.

• GeorgiexGren!

Make it happen Pie! I wanna see that drawing! XD

LMAO It was a commission from one of my watchers and he wanted to see Gren and Georgie in a relationship and these are their kids. XD

• JJ just went and opened Pandora's Box. :P I did make it happen: Gremily. XD Last pic I did for this guy was this of the two. http://i.imgur.com/wT5Zvcb.jpg?1 XD

GeorgiexGren! Make it happen Pie! I wanna see that drawing! XD

• edited April 2015

Hard Times Finale

Kieron went out to go hunting, weather in wonderland was nice the sun was shining but there were clouds of laughter to block out the sun. The trees looked healthy, but the ground seemed to begin to lose its grass. The kitten had accompanied Kieron even though he suggested he stay behind, the kitten instead purred and liked his cheek. Kieron shrugged and pet the kitten, he thought he needed a name but at the moment couldn't think of a name. Kieron pulled out his his MP3 Player so he could focus since it was just him and the kitten, he put on his headphones. He made sure not to play his music too loud but it was still audible if you were close enough.

I say CRIER! I say LIAR! I say rise in HELL! I stand gazing down at death as they say WAR! I'll rage WAR! I hate WAR! They say fight for peace does it exist?

Kieron began to walk in the forest where he found two animals that he could use for breakfast, although he should have brought Azarias bow and made a couple arrows so he could shoot them. The kitten began to nudge his cheek, he turned and saw the kitten transform into a bow, when he slid it off of his shoulder he pulled the string back and it produced an arrow. He wondered what other secrets this kitten held. He hadn't shot a bow much but he should be able to kill these animals. He shot and a cry rang out...

Back at camp...

Azaria and Alice began to wake up, they noticed Kieron was gone.

"Where do you think he went?" Azaria said in a worried voice.

"He probably went up ahead to wash off. Here let's go and meet him there." She said

The two began to walk forward towards the lake. Within thirty seconds of walking soldiers jumped out.

"DON'T MOVE!" one soldier yelled

Azaria would reach for her bow but she had no arrows. Alice stood by, trying to fight back would only get them killed.

"We've found them sir, but we don't know where the other one is." another soldier said

A man walked out, he had armour on just as the commander of the other army did. Azaria stood in front of Alice.

"Don't worry we do not intend to kill you. We have use of you first then we'll think about that." The man said

"Who are you guys anyways!?" Azaria said

"We are the resistence and when we caught word that you had saved a whole city from the kingdoms army, we began to pursue immediately. So we can make this wonderland a better place for our Queen Alice." The commander said kneeling.

"And what if we don't want to go with you?" Alice said

"Why my Queen, you don't have a choice. Don't you know that kings army has five commanders and each one is stronger than his or her before them. You need us." He smirked

Azaria looked at Alice "What about Kieron we have to know if he's okay!" She said

"We don't have time, we'll move you two to our base and have scouts pick him up." The commander said.

"We'll Alice may agree but I don't!" Azaria said.

"Of course." The commander said raising his hand.

The soldier behind Azaria uncloaked from invisibility and knocked her out and left her on the ground.

"What was that for!? She could've stayed behind and you could've just-" Was all Alice could say before she too fell unconscious.

"All right guys even though this didn't go as I'd like it to, we have done our job. Let's bring these two back to our base and send scouts later." The commander said.

Kieron had just got back to the camp, before he walked in he saw the commander take Azaria and Alices body and began to walk off. He turned his body against the tree stump tears began to form in his eyes when the kitten batted at his face and shook it's head and grew a maniacle smile that went from ear to ear. Kieron understood what the kitten was trying to tell him. He grabbed his sword.

In the castle...

The king smirked. "Send in the commander tell him show no mercy to either party."

"Transporting him now!" A scientist said

Back at the camp...

Kieron put the kitten down and told him to stay there and that he didn't want him to get hurt. He began to walk out when a giant circle of what appeared to be magic appeared and an orc with a Warhammer had appeared. This shocked Kieron and the soldiers who were around Alice and Azaria. The commander and one soldier cloaked and grabbed Alice and Azaria and left leaving some behind. The two soldiers put up some of a fight but the orc was too strong blood was sprayed due to the Warhammer crushing and splattering blood. The orc began to pick up a soldiers hand and began eating it.

"Humans are so frail and easy to kill." The orc laughed and began to eat.

Kieron ran out while the orc was distracted and pulled back his fist and punched him the orc didn't budge. Kieron felt a huge strength from the orc, it made him feel weak. He shook his head and tried to gain composure. The orc laughed.

"What's the matter? My strength giving you the creeps human!" He said swinging his Warhammer.

Kieron dodged by jumping back. If he even got hit once he had a chance that he'd die in the first hit. He drew his sword and charged the orc. The orc began to laugh.

"That's the spirit human!" He laughed further blocking Kierons sword attacks.

The orc swung his his hammer and Kieron swung his sword. There was screech between the sword and hammer and Kierons sword went flying out of his hands. The orc charged and began to swing. The blood from the dead soldiers flowed and blocked the hammer. Kieron was shocked, but he could hear their screams and cries it hurt his head. He wanted them to stop. He grabbed his head and began to scream. The orc was confused.

"Are you okay human?" He said with a frightened look.

Kieron stood up blood glowing on his body with more blood glowing on the ground. His body began to twitch, he grew a smile that was maniacle. He raised his hand, the blood on the ground curled on the orca legs. He tried to move but he was stuck, Kieron then snapped his finger, more blood began to curl up the orca arm and took his warhammer. Kieron began to slowly walk and twitch his way to the orc. The orc began to scream and shout in terror of what could happen to him. Kieron stood there with his head tilted down. The orc had stopped screaming. Kierons body was still glowing, his head shot up he grabbed the orcs head and pulled his mouth open. When he got it open he began to take the blood from his body and made it flow down the orca throat. He began to choke and gag, when Kieron grabbed his jaw and tore it off and threw it to the side. The orc fell to the ground he had passed out due to pain and then choked to death due to blood being shoved down his throat.

After this Kieron felt like his old self, he felt light headed....his vision began to get blurry...he saw two soldiers come from the forest. He held out his hand.

"Where...friends..." was all he could say before falling down.

The two soldiers ran over.

"Is he still alive?" The soldier said

"Yeah but his body is in bad shape, the orc must have gave him hell." The other said.

"Alright let's get out of here, it's giving me a bad feeling.

The kitten emerged from the forest and climbed on Kierons body while the soldier picked him up.

At the castle...

"Sir your first commander has been defeated." The scientist said

"That's fine, he was the weakest one anyway. I doubt they'll survive past the third one." He smirked

"Right sir. Hans and Alices little boy keep coming to meet Alice, what should we do?" The scientists asked.

"Deny them access to see her for now." The king said

The scientist nodded and went through a portal.

The king clenched his fist. "Kieron...you will pass judgement on me won't you?

The resistance base...

Kieron lay in a medical bay the resistance was using all their supplies to keep him alive and recovering.

"What'd you do to him!?" Azaria said shouting at the commander.

"We didn't do anything. We were ambushed by an enemy commander and we left without knowing he was there. Our scouts arrived when the fight was over and this is how we found him." The commander said

Azaria walked away she was furious. She went into the medical bay and sat next to Kierons sleeping body. She wondered what was going to happen to them. The kitten climbed on her shoulder and nudged her head.

Alice sat in her room. She felt guilty and felt like this was all her fault. She went to lay down and go to sleep.

Azaria layed her head down on Kierons chest and went to sleep while the kitten layed down near Kierons head....

This is the last part of the first act! The song at the beginning is called Aldnoah Zero by LeeandLie on youtube. If you have any questions or comments or anything else let me know! :D

• Yep. Less busy because I'm done with work, just waiting for the summer to start my next job ^-^

Michelle's tale REALLY interests me. I can't wait to read it, either! And I can't wait to see who it is >.>

Rosie is my favorite <3 I think it's because she shares a lot of qualities that I have personally, and so she's very relate-able. Oh god, Woody? Of all Fables XD Hopefully he's changes as much as Gren and Georgie has; I'd hate for him to be a dick to (my) Rosie.

That's and understatement, man! I've seen in the past that she's definitely brewing something nasty up. Thanks for the PM, I'll get on that ASAP!

If you need any recaps yourself, I'll definitely write something up. I've been mainly focusing on Belinda, because I have a plan as how she connects to it all and how it all happens and yada-yada. You know the drill, lol XD

Glad to see you've come around, Ems. Life has been insane for you! XD But Michelle's tale will eventually be told in the future chapters;

• Before this chapter, I never thought Dixa would drive a motorcycle (or would've had the experience in) until now. :D And no prob with the bubblegum thing, I didn't think you'd actually include it in!

Anyway, the elevator scene and corridor scene -especially that corridor scene- caught me by surprise, I'm hoping whoever the goat is won't ragdoll around furiously around the hallways similar to that one game - to which I bet you know what I'm referring to. XD

Cindy's going to be pissed at Dixa, btw. Can't wait to see that if that actually becomes a scene. :P

LupineNoir posted: »

Dixa! When drawing her I remembered Dragon's comment about her blowing bubblegum, which is what she's doing XD So thanks for that sug

• Yeah, I had a feeling that one Mundy soldier (whatever his role was - as well as whoever he was) wasn't going to walk out of that one alive.

A game of chess, of course. It can't be a drinking game, it has to be chess. Kidding again, like Tetra, I too can't play chess. I probably don't plan on to either. :P I'm sure it's fun, but the time it takes (from what I've seen) just to complete a game, I'd rather play a board game instead. ;)

You've written Georgie and Lyla pretty well for pie, I'm positive you'll do the same for JJ's Robert.

Oh man I had to write something today, it's been too long already! It's currently 3am in England and I am somehow able to post this, I liter

• Fable soldier, we're in the Homelands still :P

Chess is technically a board game but whatever. I like the tactical skill required to play, I really hate to lose, but it's still fun in a way (to me at least)

This parallel universe let's me do whatever with the OC's, as you will see in later chapters. Your Tezoth is different for a start...

Yeah, I had a feeling that one Mundy soldier (whatever his role was - as well as whoever he was) wasn't going to walk out of that one alive.

• Indeed, sir. Indeed. XD Looking back on some of your drawings, Georgie does have a defined jaw-line also; guess I find it more alluring on Emily, though Georgie certainly looks good with it. :D San Francisco will hopefully give you more access to the country!

It's wonderful how they've come together, considering how they might not, too. Really didn't know which way you were going to take the Alpha title, and I was a little surprised Gren got it; but twists like that are pleasing and it'll be very interesting to see how things play out between Gren and Robert, as well as Thomas and perhaps Isiah. (Though I do feel sorry for Robert with everything else, too!)

Those pants are hugging her closer than a koala to a tree Those are the beauty to Yoga pants, my good man. XD XD Nah, I think that's

• Sad to hear this is how you've been feeling, dude. Know how bad loneliness can be - one of the reasons I joined this thread. Perhaps spend some time around people, anyone you can just chat to. And if you're no longer happy with the way you spend you're life, you can do something different. :) You've got to do what you love in life. Glad you've spoken to the others and are feeling better. :)

Otherwise, these suggestions are a fine list to keep the thread going well and improve certain aspects.Try and do most of these things but there are times when, for whatever reason, I find it hard to find things to say (not a reflection of what I've read, mind), so maybe in those instances I could try and do it later or something.

The archive idea that Emmy has put forward seems popular! It'd be fairly easy to contribute the information for our own characters, depending on the format of it, and would be very helpful. :)

Before I start, I wanted to point out that I have been crying (or felt the urge to cry) while feeling miserable in the past few days - mainl

• A hundred? You have my admiration, Tetra! XD What is it you're studying? I apologise if you've told us before and I've forgotten. Have a good Easter. :D Thanks! :)

Tetra posted: »

Alright! Yeah working with a hundred third graders can be extremely tiring, especially when they're there from seven thirty to one in the a

• Whatever length of reply you have, you're comments always make me smile - they're always so upbeat. XD

I know that feeling of crying all too well man, like pie said we are all here to help and provide whatever support we can man! These idea

• Hmm, not sure I'd like to guess any further - wouldn't be confident with what I'm guessing. XD

Thanks. XD

The Harbingers.... you're on the right track It concerns a certain character we've met before! (Man, you ARE good at picking stuff out XD)

• Haha, they are. XD

Given your description of Jayne, I think they should be!

Hadn't considered her blonde, but it's an interesting look for her. Wish I could make drawings as good as and as quick as Pie so I could try out a few ideas. XD

Goats are just 'there' :P Dixa and Jayne should be best friends! XD Tbh, Dixa looks good with blonde hair! Like when Pie does drawings of Lyla, her hair is auburn, but in his drawings it sometimes looks blonde, and I think it really suits her

• Ahh, it's gotta be both. XD

JJwolf posted: »

I want a shirtless Bigby for my birthday....or Gren. Or both. XD

• Right now I'm undecide, although I am thinking of going into law enforcement to one day be a detective. :) I don't believe I told you guys but I could be wrong XD

A hundred? You have my admiration, Tetra! XD What is it you're studying? I apologise if you've told us before and I've forgotten. Have a good Easter. Thanks!

• Thanks Lupine! :) I like it when everyone is happy and enjoying themselves so I try to make everyone happy!

Whatever length of reply you have, you're comments always make me smile - they're always so upbeat. XD

• Given how she was in the Halloween tale, I sort of tried to figure out how she'd be in the modern day, and what things over the hundred years or so she have gone for. The bike seemed like a good fit; plan on filling in the gaps with different stories after this. :D

Hmm, I'm wondering if it's Goat Simulator? Because that can go total ragdoll. XD

Cindy is not happy about much right now. XD It just might!

Before this chapter, I never thought Dixa would drive a motorcycle (or would've had the experience in) until now. And no prob with the bubb

• Pie actually does his in advance, he likes to take time on them... That drawing of Jayne he did for me took a while to do, but in the end it was great! XD

Haha, they are. XD Given your description of Jayne, I think they should be! Hadn't considered her blonde, but it's an interesting look for her. Wish I could make drawings as good as and as quick as Pie so I could try out a few ideas. XD

• Damn! -looks down at my cat- I wish mine could turn into a bow, although it seemed like Kieron changed there for a moment, especially during his little run in with the Orc. Maybe it was just me but he seemed powerful; like this kitten took a part of Kieron's mind and soul and created a soilder in himself.

Alice never seems to get it very easy. The strategy they are using to break her spirit (or so, that's another theory) by keeping her little boy and Hans away, she can not see the two people that matter the most. The soilders seemed too eager to this this to their Queen. She does not have a say in her own kingdom? :0 NOOOOOOOOO!

all is happening and I love it! BTW, nice choice of songs, man! Can't wait to see more! :D

Hard Times Finale Kieron went out to go hunting, weather in wonderland was nice the sun was shining but there were clouds of laughter to

• The kitten is very awesome! What happened was when Kieron used some of his blood magic lost his mind and let his broken mind do what it wanted to do since he doesn't have much experience using it. You're partly right, but the kitten will do more. :)

You're exactly right, they want her to be run down and broken. Although the resistance don't seem to be that good either.

Thanks man! Glad you are enjoying the story Pie! :D

Damn! -looks down at my cat- I wish mine could turn into a bow, although it seemed like Kieron changed there for a moment, especially during

• I might as well send you a message like I did for the others, I wouldn't want to leave you out of it.

Later on I'll most likely post a comment about that, asking you guys about how I should proceed with it! Considering I'm all for making an archive of some sorts for this thread. :)

Sad to hear this is how you've been feeling, dude. Know how bad loneliness can be - one of the reasons I joined this thread. Perhaps spend s

• Dixa as a biker woman is a good choice, even the 90's would've been a good time to make her get into motorcycling as well. :P

The one and only, I had to mention it!

Given how she was in the Halloween tale, I sort of tried to figure out how she'd be in the modern day, and what things over the hundred year

• Oh right, (slaps head) duh! :P

My bad, another comment I didn't fully think through. And whatever your preferences are, man. I wasn't hating or anything - sorry if it sounded like I did!

I'm surprised you mentioned him, because I figured you forgot about writing him in or something.

Fable soldier, we're in the Homelands still :P Chess is technically a board game but whatever. I like the tactical skill required to play

• Meh, I won't judge :P I don't play board games much...

Yeah I have a plan for him and Draco: The 2 Dragons!

I have a bigger role for him and Rose in my next story; Nick will cash in on his skill-set for a 'mission' as a teaser to you :D

Oh right, (slaps head) duh! :P My bad, another comment I didn't fully think through. And whatever your preferences are, man. I wasn't hat

• Blood magic always produces an uneasy feeling for me - and after playing a good amount of Dragon Age Origins in the past, the feeling is mutual. :P

So Kieron being there is good-enough reason for a war now? Unless there's more to it than that, perhaps a botched friendship between him and the king?

Alice seems better now than she was in previous chaps too, from what I remember.

Hard Times Part:Six Night had begun to show as the moon has shown his face in the sky before Kieron and the others could make it to the l

• I've always wanted to play the dragon age games :p

Only when the resistence finds and picks him up. I will delve deeper into what happened between him and the king in the next act. :)

Blood magic always produces an uneasy feeling for me - and after playing a good amount of Dragon Age Origins in the past, the feeling is mut

• I can't quite tell what they're doing in that picture :/

Btw, one of your watchers?

JJ just went and opened Pandora's Box. :P I did make it happen: Gremily. XD Last pic I did for this guy was this of the two. http://i.imgur.com/wT5Zvcb.jpg?1 XD

• Now because I've played some of both Alice games earlier today, I have to say that parts of your story I can now visualise much better as a result!

Kieron is one lethal dude, that blood choke would make Nick proud :P And that kitten...a Cheshire Cat in the making perhaps?

Azaria is warming to Kieron more which is nice to see (that would be a cute ship if I'm honest)

Looking forward to the next Act dude! XD

Hard Times Finale Kieron went out to go hunting, weather in wonderland was nice the sun was shining but there were clouds of laughter to

• That ogre got fucked up, damn, Kieron's mystery power was a great scene. And a great finale overall! I also have a feeling Alice will make things better for her friends when the time comes.

• Just chilling and watching stupid cat videos. XD

Yeah. Watchers from DA and my tumblr. :)

I can't quite tell what they're doing in that picture Btw, one of your watchers?

• edited April 2015

Carla cackling is like, a terrifying image burned into my mind now. :( Killing her children is no good either, and Hecate seems like an interesting witch. Pity she's on the wrong side - hell, even worse, Carla's pawn.

Woodlands. The evening "We'll split up into groups of three. My sister and I will take the upper half of Fabletown. Malcom, my daughter K

• edited April 2015

Carla has turned into something so vile and evil....it makes me sick to my stomach and I'm glad all of you are seeing it, too. The truth comes out. Hecate will develop as the story continues, too. Anyone involved with Carla at this point, is doomed in some way....

Carla cackling is like, a terrifying image burned into my mind now. Killing her children is no good either, and Hecate seems like an interesting witch. Pity she's on the wrong side - hell, even worse, Carla's pawn.

• Perhaps the only Mundy that literally became like a demon spawn. Man, imagine if she was a Fable... puts shivers in my spine.

Carla has turned into something so vile and evil....it makes me sick to my stomach and I'm glad all of you are seeing it, too. The truth com

• I'm glad you liked my finale to this part of the story! :D Alice will do her best to protect her friends :)

That ogre got fucked up, damn, Kieron's mystery power was a great scene. And a great finale overall! I also have a feeling Alice will make things better for her friends when the time comes.

• That's good that it helped!

Haha, well he did get overwhelmed so I don't think it'll happen that often XD Perhaps when the kitten grows up :3

I'll have to keep that in mind!

Good to know :D

Now because I've played some of both Alice games earlier today, I have to say that parts of your story I can now visualise much better as a

• That cat is something else, I know this are Fables but wow. Let's see who ass will it kick next act.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.