The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Nah, but I do remember one that took place here and everyone and their mothers outside this thread heard of it, and it caused discussions of the incident, but that's all in the past.

Anyone remember me and Golden getting in that big fight about drugs?

• What you didn't like Torgue?

dojo32161 posted: »

Cool, I definitely loved 1 and 4 the most out of 'em though. (oddly that's the order I did them in without knowing).

• I can't wait to see Nakayama.

It's going to be a long while till I start TPS.

Nah, the Torgue one was definitely good, I just liked 1 and 4 the most. I liked Hammerlock's but the animals of Pandora are the hardest for me to kill so it dragged a bit on my end.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Nah, the Torgue one was definitely good, I just liked 1 and 4 the most. I liked Hammerlock's but the animals of Pandora are the hardest for me to kill so it dragged a bit on my end.

What you didn't like Torgue?

• Have you played TPS yet?

I haven't started it and I know like nothing about it.

Oh yeah, Nakayama's role in the DLC is cool.

Oh yeah, Nakayama's role in the DLC is cool.

I can't wait to see Nakayama. It's going to be a long while till I start TPS.

Not yet, I plan to when a good sale rolls by though.

Have you played TPS yet? I haven't started it and I know like nothing about it.

• Oh, you don't have the Handsome Jack Collection.

That's what I'm playing. It includes TPS and BL2 and all the DLC for both games, including all the bonus classes and appearances.

Not yet, I plan to when a good sale rolls by though.

• I had a conversation today:

Me: "I love Linkin Park a lot though, I bet they're great People IRL"

Girl: "You dipshit, all of Linkin Parks fans are emo cutters and satanists."

Me: "Oh sweetie, 3000 of Linkin Parks fandom didn't kill themselves because Zayn wanted to be happy. No, We all just kept listening to our favorite songs, while you cut yourselves and killed yourselves."

Girl: "That... That isn't true!"

Me: "Would you like me to give you the link to the report?"

Girl: "I..."

Me: "That's what I thought."

I for one HATE 1D's Music, But I have to say, I respect Zayn for his decision, Just thought I'd show you guys this. 1D fans are so Full of it, Oh, and Yes, I'm a linkin park fan.

RespectForZayn

Yeah, I bought BL2 way back in the summer. (Anyway I just reached level 50, took a while).

Oh, you don't have the Handsome Jack Collection. That's what I'm playing. It includes TPS and BL2 and all the DLC for both games, including all the bonus classes and appearances.

• Wait... Fast and Furious is still a racing movie right? Like... THAT is from a Racing Movie Franchise?

Saltlick123 posted: »

Finally saw it today and it was damn good. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k94wBXeauao

• During the 5th it became an Action Franchise sooooo there still is some racing but it's mostly action now :)

Wait... Fast and Furious is still a racing movie right? Like... THAT is from a Racing Movie Franchise?

• After spending an hour trying to kill Handsome Jack and The Warrior...I'm taking a break.

Yeah, I bought BL2 way back in the summer. (Anyway I just reached level 50, took a while).

• Wow... It's like... Really upsetting to me, Fast and Furious was part of my childhood, and it was always a racing movie, But who knows? Maybe Michael Bay isn't the ONLY one whose able to pull off Unrealisticly over the top action.

During the 5th it became an Action Franchise sooooo there still is some racing but it's mostly action now

• Get Rekted.

I had a conversation today: Me: "I love Linkin Park a lot though, I bet they're great People IRL" Girl: "You dipshit, all of Linkin Pa

• . Really upsetting to me,

Not as bad as it might sound, Many people thought the Fifth was the best but now that the Seventh is out, it's just awesome There are still a LOT of sick cars...

Wait, what was the last one you watched?

Wow... It's like... Really upsetting to me, Fast and Furious was part of my childhood, and it was always a racing movie, But who knows? Maybe Michael Bay isn't the ONLY one whose able to pull off Unrealisticly over the top action.

• Gooooood times.

Anyone remember me and Golden getting in that big fight about drugs?

• Lol, so true... Bless their ungodly souls for killing themselves over someone they don't know. XD

Get Rekted.

• It's so stupid I don't know why people fall in love with these people and act like they're married or something. It's even worse to know that this isn't the first...Oh, wait, this reminds me of a song...

Repeat Stuff

Lol, so true... Bless their ungodly souls for killing themselves over someone they don't know. XD

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited April 2015

Still in line for that movie.

Alt text

Finally saw it today and it was damn good. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k94wBXeauao

• That escalted quickly. Not sure if legit, but it doesn't matter. Take an upvoted for liking Linkin Park.

I had a conversation today: Me: "I love Linkin Park a lot though, I bet they're great People IRL" Girl: "You dipshit, all of Linkin Pa

• It's pretty good :) You'll probably like it unless if you're one of those people who puts logic and physics in every action movie to justify hating on it :)

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Still in line for that movie.

That last boss was actually really easy for me.

After spending an hour trying to kill Handsome Jack and The Warrior...I'm taking a break.

• It wasn't for me. I don't know what it was...I only won by sitting in a far back corner where his attacks couldn't reach me and used all my ammo taking him out.

That last boss was actually really easy for me.

• Yep. I was beginning to wonder when it was gonna burn out when Blind stepped in and flagged the fight. We were practically re-stating our arguments over and over by that point.

Gooooood times.

• Or I just suck. :P

Seriously though, The Warrior was like level 30 or 32 and I was 28/29 so...Yeah.

All I did was keep shooting him in the chest until he was dead. Maybe the Handsome collection ups the ante somehow. (By the way, once you play the Captain Scarlett DLC, you're going to freaking hate that final boss).

• And it was just getting more aggressive over time. Lmao.

I never know what gets into me when I do those things.

Yep. I was beginning to wonder when it was gonna burn out when Blind stepped in and flagged the fight. We were practically re-stating our arguments over and over by that point.

edited April 2015

All I did was keep shooting him in the chest until he was dead. Maybe the Handsome collection ups the ante somehow. (By the way, once you play the Captain Scarlett DLC, you're going to freaking hate that final boss).

It wasn't for me. I don't know what it was...I only won by sitting in a far back corner where his attacks couldn't reach me and used all my ammo taking him out.

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WISONSIN BEAT KENTUCKY!!!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!! MY PERFECT FINAL 4 IS NO MORE!! NO!! Well whatever, I had Duke winning anyways, they'll beat em.

Maybe. But that final boss in the first DLC is difficult, even if you are several levels ahead of it. shudders

Or I just suck. :P Seriously though, The Warrior was like level 30 or 32 and I was 28/29 so...Yeah.

• That doesn't make me feel good.

Maybe. But that final boss in the first DLC is difficult, even if you are several levels ahead of it. shudders

Lucky for me I found a glitched area where I could easily kill the boss, but that was after dying a lot of times. But the reward is worth it in the end. A lot of weapons (it's actually the place where I got my first infinity pistol, though that was a lucky spawn).

That doesn't make me feel good.

• Damn you got the IP? My purple pistol was one I got at the very beginning of the game from the locked chest and it now sucks.

Lucky for me I found a glitched area where I could easily kill the boss, but that was after dying a lot of times. But the reward is worth it

• I think we're just bitter when something we believe in so much is questioned. I remember how angry I was when I struggled to find a reason to support abortion. When something you so strongly believe in is dismissed or questioned, it hurts, because we enjoy being right about things.

Regardless, we all share some of the blame. Any one of us could have walked away. Hell, I should have walked away sooner, but I didn't. I kept the argument going because I was unable to accept that you didn't see things the same way I did. Either way, I can understand your point of view and that you want what is best for people.

And it was just getting more aggressive over time. Lmao. I never know what gets into me when I do those things.

• Hell, I'll take all the blame now. If you asked me back then...Well...I would be rude as hell. However when you look back you think "Well, that was stupid as hell" and you learn from it.

I think we're just bitter when something we believe in so much is questioned. I remember how angry I was when I struggled to find a reason t

Yeah, but eventually my other weapons got a lot stronger than it so it was replaced. But according to the Borderlands wiki, Doc Mercy has the highest chance of dropping an infinity pistol.

Damn you got the IP? My purple pistol was one I got at the very beginning of the game from the locked chest and it now sucks.

• edited April 2015

Hell yeah!!!!

RespectZayn

https://youtu.be/Fe3eHhjDs90

• Such a great game of basketball though. But I don't understand how/why Kentucky did nothing about 3 consecutive shot clock violations. Wisconsin at the end if the day played better fundamental basketball.

I'm very excited to see the championship in person in Indianapolis after doing the same with the other too games.

Anyway, to Florence, Kentucky, to stay at my cousin's.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WISONSIN BEAT KENTUCKY!!!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!! MY PERFECT FINAL 4 IS NO MORE!! NO!! Well whatever, I had Duke winning anyways, they'll beat em.

• Even then it's only like a 0.7%

Yeah, but eventually my other weapons got a lot stronger than it so it was replaced. But according to the Borderlands wiki, Doc Mercy has the highest chance of dropping an infinity pistol.

• Some of the blame lies with me too. We both stepped over the line by insulting each other. I've always been against hating or judging people no matter how angry they make us, and it was very hypocritical of me to treat you the way I did.

But hey, shit happens.

Hell, I'll take all the blame now. If you asked me back then...Well...I would be rude as hell. However when you look back you think "Well, that was stupid as hell" and you learn from it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.