Why is everyone trusting...

2»

Comments

• I don't trust him at all.. but I burned the decree because it's worthless. The only thing it accomplishes is link me with Tyrion.

The decree means nothing without the person backing it, and Tyrion can't possibly back it up anymore. Don't you remember Ned Stark handing Cersei a royal decree and having her tear it up right in his face?

• Honestly, my Mira already tried using Margaery and she proved to be of no help, even now. Sera isn't completely trust-worthy and keeps getting Mira into nothing but trouble. Tom is the only one I trust in King's Landing (and slightly Tyrion, but that only goes so far with me). I didn't use Mira to arrange the marriage between Elaena and Rodrik, so she hasn't done much to help her family. She originally didn't even agree to the terms of Tyrion's plans. Mira, at this point, needs an alliance that will benefit her family. Him being involved with the Whitehills doesn't make him an immediate enemy. If that were true, than so is Gwyn. He's a trader and a businessman who recognizes Mira for her wit/sass (at least how I've played her). She's no fool and because I've kept the letter, we can strike up this deal- on my terms. I'll have to be careful to not anger him and have all of the work it took to get the letter go to waste, but Mira can't kid herself. She's desperate. Her family is desperate. If this guy's got something that could save us, than we're doing it.

• I personally think that Damien was sent by Cersei because Damien was in the room when you have a chance to strike up a deal with Tyrion and he overhears everything. Even if you don't piss her off with the first discussion in the throne room, she doesn't trust you. She never will, no matter what you do. I kept it because even if the guy sees it as worthless, it's the only chance Mira has anymore at helping her family (Margaery has proven to be no help so far). If he wants to negotiate and become business partners, I don't see why not (other than he's got relations with the Whitehills, but they can't all be bad- Gwyn is proof of that.) I think he and/or Tom are going to be the reasons you get out of King's Landing alive, because I personally don't think Mira's going to be around there much longer.

Wolf6120 posted: »

True, the letter isn't the only thing linking you to Tyrion. And I imagine that if the player pisses of Sera, she'll rat you out either way.

• When did Sera got you in trouble?

choircorgis posted: »

Honestly, my Mira already tried using Margaery and she proved to be of no help, even now. Sera isn't completely trust-worthy and keeps getti

• I definitely see your argument. In fact, burning the decree is probably the only decision in this episode I'm not sure about. Everything else I was fairly sure about at least.

That being said, I can't imagine Cersei being thuggish enough to send a Lannister guard in Lannister uniform to off you, especially the one guard whom you had seen previosly (even saw his face, which they usually keep hidden in their helmets). The only explanation I can think of is that it's SO unimaginably upfront for Cersei, that nobody would suspect her. Hopefully things start becoming at least a bit clearer in the next episode.

choircorgis posted: »

I personally think that Damien was sent by Cersei because Damien was in the room when you have a chance to strike up a deal with Tyrion and

• He seems pretty trustworthy since he helped us and warned us about the dangerous mistakes we are making.

• Sera is just a bomb waiting to go off. It's obvious all she really wants is to get one Marge's good side so that she can eventually find a good husband and what not. Her getting Mira in trouble so she can look better in Marge's eyes wouldn't be something that surprises me.

When did Sera got you in trouble?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.