What will you do with the traitor if given the choice?

Spare him? Kill him? Reek 2.0? Personally, I would punish them but also use them to my advantage - make them feed the Whitehills false information to our benefit.

Comments

• I will see how much damage his treachery has caused. If he was the one who allowed those Whitehill soldiers into Ironrath and indirectly caused Ethan's death, I will swiftly chopped off his head with my sword.

• Depends on the circumstances of discovery.

If s/he doesn't know that I know, it would be the perfect opportunity to feed false information and set up a trap of some kind for the Whitehills.

If s/he is discovered in an obvious way, it's off to the block.

If s/he reveals on his/her own and repents, we'll see. Won't be on the council anymore, that's for sure, but s/he might not need to die.

• How do we know it's a he?

...Just sayin'.

I will see how much damage his treachery has caused. If he was the one who allowed those Whitehill soldiers into Ironrath and indirectly caused Ethan's death, I will swiftly chopped off his head with my sword.

• Ditto on all accounts.

Klionheart posted: »

Depends on the circumstances of discovery. If s/he doesn't know that I know, it would be the perfect opportunity to feed false informatio

• Once you know who they are little else they can do. You could use it to your advantage somehow. They might have to trust you. What if they were killed if they were no longer useful. If you get on their good side you could make them spy for you.
    I have a feeling you will play as tails in next few episodes. Taking on an ayra role and spying.

• Kill him, I'm not to fond of people who betray me.

• I have a bad feeling there will be a choice to choose who we think it is, then find our way to make them confess. Imagine choosing, torturing them, then find out you were wrong ;-;

• Probably just kill them unless it is my mother or Talia those two I would exile north of the wall.

• Dem Lady Forrester theories... spooky

choircorgis posted: »

How do we know it's a he? ...Just sayin'.

• I doubt it'll be Talia

Probably just kill them unless it is my mother or Talia those two I would exile north of the wall.

• I doubt it too but I figured I would throw everyone in.

I doubt it'll be Talia

• I would not kill him/her if he/she regrets, I may imprison him/her, but it certainly wouldn't go unpunished.

• But then what if it's Elissa?

• edited April 2015

Cut off the fingers and the tongue so that he/she couldn't betray anymore.

• give this man a lordship

lindblom posted: »

Cut off the fingers and the tongue so that he/she couldn't betray anymore.

• Exile to Essos with instructions to aid the Targarean girl for helping us out. His fate after that depends on her, either forgiveness if they serve or...

Dracarys.

• edited April 2015

Give him a second chance probably. Depends on his explanation.

• WAIT! What if the traitor was Elissa, your character's own mother? I mean, you can't execute your own mother, can you?

• Well if its Elissa, then I'll probably expel her from the Council and place her under house arrest (if I can).

• I don't think you can sentence women to the Wall, besides exiling them to Essos sounds a lot more merciful.

Probably just kill them unless it is my mother or Talia those two I would exile north of the wall.

• I'm definitely going to watch the walkthrough first in that case, so that I won't have to torture any close allies.

Poogers555 posted: »

I have a bad feeling there will be a choice to choose who we think it is, then find our way to make them confess. Imagine choosing, torturing them, then find out you were wrong ;-;

• I mean beyond the wall they can live with Wildlings and the others.

Harian96 posted: »

I don't think you can sentence women to the Wall, besides exiling them to Essos sounds a lot more merciful.

• Torture him/her, until they beg for mercy. Mwahahaha!

• I like the idea of holding some kind of investigation and then naming a suspect. A bit like finding the killer in TWAU. Hopefully there would be major consequence if you got it wrong.

• I love that idea! I hope they do it I can imagine them all sitting at a table "has something happened my lord?" and when you highlight someone it would say accuse

ClemRanger posted: »

I like the idea of holding some kind of investigation and then naming a suspect. A bit like finding the killer in TWAU. Hopefully there would be major consequence if you got it wrong.

• Sure. For the good of the family.

WAIT! What if the traitor was Elissa, your character's own mother? I mean, you can't execute your own mother, can you?

• Bugger him with a bloody spear. Or maybe her.

• I would definitely remove this person from the small council all though this may hurt my effectiveness against the whitehills because I consider and appreciate all my advisors advice. (even Elissa's) what I would do after... I don't know it depends execution is out of the question no way I'm doing that imprisonment maybe... or exile.

• CASTRATION!

DOUBLE CASTRATION!

• edited April 2015

But... That's the fun part, not the torturing of your mates, but the idea of making your own version of the story.

I'm definitely going to watch the walkthrough first in that case, so that I won't have to torture any close allies.

• It can't be Talia. Has to be one of the four people on your small council, since Talia would not have been aware of your plan to feed it to the Whitehills. So it has to be either Royland, Duncan, Ortageryn, or your mother.

I doubt it too but I figured I would throw everyone in.

• have Gared to kick him off the wall. That was pretty awesome.

• Gotta ask him the big question "Why?". Could be doing it for a good reason for all we know. Probably not, but have to know for sure. He/she may have to do die anyway since a betrayal like this should not be tolerated.

Can't ban him since he/she will go to the Whitehills for support and they'll just gain an ally. Can't forgive him since it would make us look weak, it could happen again, and how can trust be a thing ever again.

• As some said before me, it depends on the circumstances. If they had good intentions, I'll be understanding and if somebody doesn't like that approach (e.g. Royland, assuming he's not the traitor, which I don't think he is) then they can just deal with it since I'm Lord of the House.

If the circumstances are not understandable and are just full-blown, selfish betrayal, then I'd send them to the Wall and give them the cold shoulder until they leave.

• I would punish them but also use them to my advantage - make them feed the Whitehills false information to our benefit.

^this and then punish him/her.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.