What will happen to Talia in the next episode

edited April 2015 in Game Of Thrones

I have no clue what will happen to her but I don't want her to die

Write in what you think will happen

Comments

• I find her super-likeable, not sure why you'd want her to die!?
    She is one of the few characters I'm fairly sure is going to come out of this game unscathed... Just a hunch

• She is my favourite character but since we are talking about Game of thrones and telltale, they might mess up our emotions.

• she goes full Arya, spy on Gryff and his men, gets caught, killed/severely injured once Rodrik and .co went to Highpoint.

• edited April 2015

Talia's character arc points towards her learning to fight and potentially killing someone.

Episode 1: Mentions how Royland taught her how to fight 'properly'.

Episode 2: Sings a song about her desire to avenge her brother and father.

Episode 3: Stands up to Gryff, mentions she is ready to 'change' and says she's ready to defend house Forrester.

I think Talia's built to last. They probably won't kill her as it seems the writing from this game actually utilises all of the characters to the fullest extent. By the looks of it, it seems she's being set up to be a playable character in Season 2 if it happens. Kidnapping/leaving Ironrath is a possibility, though. Maybe at the end of Episode 6 Ironrath falls and she is forced to flee, but is split up from Rodrik?

Personally I don't believe she's going to be 'married off'. She's not an asset, and I don't see TTG marrying off such a young character even if GOT has done that. Talia doesn't strike me as an asset to sell or exchange for soldiers, she's a character and she's fuelled by vengeance. I don't doubt when all seems lost and Gryff is about to kill Rodrik, Talia will skewer him from behind.

• Apologies, read what you posted completely wrong!
    I'm an idiot :)

Magicmel13 posted: »

She is my favourite character but since we are talking about Game of thrones and telltale, they might mess up our emotions.

• Don't worry

iWebbyy posted: »

Apologies, read what you posted completely wrong! I'm an idiot

• Talia won't last. Her death will be what motivates Rodrik and the rest of the Forresters for full-blown Tywin level revenge

• That is one aspect I much appreciate, they are building up the characters in the game, they are not introducing them only to kill him, that is something both TWDS2 and the show are guilty off, GOT less so but it's still nice to see that. After episode 1 I thought both Royland and Malcolm would be dead after episode 2, and I wouldn't really care that much, but no they are both alive, and outside of Ethan and Gregor, really no Forresters have died in the game and we are half way through. That surprises me greatly, but I love that fact, that means we have time to get attached to the characters and then see them slowly fall, making it all the more impactful. On the subject, I got a feeling they are going to use Talia in a killing sort of sense, nobody will expect the second born daughter to murder someone, that could be useful, this idea of marrying her off is not going to happen, the whole family would not resort to that, hell no Northern House outside of the Bolton's would marry off there youngest daughter like that.

JakeSt123 posted: »

Talia's character arc points towards her learning to fight and potentially killing someone. Episode 1: Mentions how Royland taught her ho

• Yeah, that is one thing about TWDGS2 I didn't like was that they killed the characters too early and a nasty way to die. For example, Nick ( if he was saved in episode 2) got killed of screen like he barley talked in episode 3 and 4. I'm glad they didn't killed the characters in GOT so we can have character development.

That is one aspect I much appreciate, they are building up the characters in the game, they are not introducing them only to kill him, that

• If she won't survive the season, then that will probably happen in episode 6, but I hope that's doesn't transpire, because Talia is awesome. Man Telltale, you keep killing it with your children characters, the character that type that usually sucks.

Talia won't last. Her death will be what motivates Rodrik and the rest of the Forresters for full-blown Tywin level revenge

• Talia is also going to cut her hair (probably), as we know from her character model.

Talia's character arc points towards her learning to fight and potentially killing someone. Episode 1: Mentions how Royland taught her ho

• If season 2 stays with the forresters, she seems perfectly placed to be a (or the) playable character.

• True, and there will very likely be a season 2, and since GOT generally speaking doesn't kill all its characters in the first season, she might make it along with a couple other POV characters, some are on the chopping block though.

Flog61 posted: »

If season 2 stays with the forresters, she seems perfectly placed to be a (or the) playable character.

• That's just a graphical error. Importing the model into 3DS max there's no sign that she'd cut her hair as it's all the same mesh.

Talia is also going to cut her hair (probably), as we know from her character model.

• Yeah, but I don't know. Personally I'd like each season to focus on a different House.

True, and there will very likely be a season 2, and since GOT generally speaking doesn't kill all its characters in the first season, she might make it along with a couple other POV characters, some are on the chopping block though.

• Oh okay, well that's disappointing.

That's just a graphical error. Importing the model into 3DS max there's no sign that she'd cut her hair as it's all the same mesh.

• I have one hope:

She dies.

• She's gonna do something, I have a gut feeling. Maybe not in the next episode, but most likely Episode 5. I just hope it doesn't get her killed ;-;

• I'd prefer it to stay the Forresters, but I wouldn't mind seeing a new House either.

• k den

I have one hope: She dies.

• I personally hope they keep one or two foresters (and maybe a whitehill)and we then switch to two other POV's to continue another main story. Now that would be game of thrones.

I'd prefer it to stay the Forresters, but I wouldn't mind seeing a new House either.

• You will play as her and she will sneak around and spy for you.

• edited April 2015

Where did s/he say she should die?

Edit: I guess you meant the 'you' in a sort of general way and not for the OP, my bad.

I find her super-likeable, not sure why you'd want her to die!? She is one of the few characters I'm fairly sure is going to come out of this game unscathed... Just a hunch

• She's the only one almost every fan likes. She shows strength and courage despite being a little girl, she's Forresters answer to Arya Stark. Maybe she'll become a bloodthirsty killer across the narrow sea?

• I think she'll become a playable character in season 2. She'll be an Arya-style badass.

• edited April 2015

M

Daniel354 posted: »

Where did s/he say she should die? Edit: I guess you meant the 'you' in a sort of general way and not for the OP, my bad.

• What if she'll become like Clementine? That your decisions will affect her beliefs.

• edited April 2015

I hope she lives. She´s my favourite character. :(

I´d love to play as her in Season 2 like some people have said before.

• Hopefully she'll sing another song huh Telltale? huh? huh?

• I'm not saying it can't, i just think it would be a creative way of dealing with things.

Also if we have a new house each season then choices about the house in each season can be much bigger.

• Yeah, I think that's the approach they should take. 3 Forresters and 2 outsiders whose role still play a factor in House Forrester's story, but they aren't people who are directly involved in the House

I personally hope they keep one or two foresters (and maybe a whitehill)and we then switch to two other POV's to continue another main story. Now that would be game of thrones.

• Also if we have a new house each season then choices about the house in each season can be much bigger.

THIS. I thought this is a great idea. People are always complaining about choices not being a factor, but if your choices affect the state of the House at the end of the season (so there is no canon ending), and each season starts over with a new House... that would be great.

Likely not gonna happen, but it's a great idea overall.

I'm not saying it can't, i just think it would be a creative way of dealing with things. Also if we have a new house each season then choices about the house in each season can be much bigger.

• Actually, I have a lame theory about it :D
    While playing episodes 2-4, Rodrick talks to Talia about decisions we have made earlier as the lord from time to time, and Talia always "will remember that". And now, in episode 4, it kinda struck me: in case something happens to Rodrick, before either Ryon or Asher come back to Ironrath, Talia is the lord, isn't she?

I mean, wouldn't that be interesting, for Talia to take more important role in Forrester's family fate, and doing so based on what she learned from Rodrick's decisions? I think it would :D

• in case something happens to Rodrick, before either Ryon or Asher come back to Ironrath, Talia is the lord, isn't she?

Mira would be sent home from King's Landing to rule the house, as she's the oldest.

• edited May 2015

Oh, okay, I guess it makes more sense :)

in case something happens to Rodrick, before either Ryon or Asher come back to Ironrath, Talia is the lord, isn't she? Mira would be sent home from King's Landing to rule the house, as she's the oldest.

• Wouldn't it actually be Elissa though?

in case something happens to Rodrick, before either Ryon or Asher come back to Ironrath, Talia is the lord, isn't she? Mira would be sent home from King's Landing to rule the house, as she's the oldest.

• I could be wrong, but I don't believe she would. I''m pretty sure it would be Talia, as Mira loses all claim to ruling House Forrester while she still serves Lady Margaery.

• I am pretty sure that she will be playable character for next season.

I find her super-likeable, not sure why you'd want her to die!? She is one of the few characters I'm fairly sure is going to come out of this game unscathed... Just a hunch

• That is not how it works.

I could be wrong, but I don't believe she would. I''m pretty sure it would be Talia, as Mira loses all claim to ruling House Forrester while she still serves Lady Margaery.

• Eliass doesn't have a claim since she's of House Branfield and not House Forrester.

The only living people with claims are (in order of sucession), Rodrik, Ryon, Mira, Talia. (Asher technically doesn't have a claim since he was exiled).

Wouldn't it actually be Elissa though?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.